Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dante wants to help on TTT.  (Read 10322 times)

Offline Dante

Re: Dante wants to help on TTT.
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2013, 07:03:45 PM »
extremely impatient , he's complaining to a other admin  i'm not doing my job when i join  less then 5 min ago and didnt even played a round yet, and then complain again because i'm taking care of someone else rdm and not his complain  -1
I wasn't impatiant at all, I waited over a round and was warning you because the entire server was screaming. I asked yankees to join because you said nothing to the 8+ people asking for Fonz to slay. I even asked if you were there and you said nothing. It isnt impatience, its you do not respond to people talking to you. I had to even tell people to not "Street Justice" him hoping you would come back. How am I suppose to know if your not afking when your just sitting there saying nothing?

Edit: Then and now you still have yet to talk to me in steam.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 07:10:22 PM by Dante »

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2013, 07:08:02 PM »
extremely impatient , he's complaining to a other admin  i'm not doing my job when i join  less then 5 min ago and didnt even played a round yet, and then complain again because i'm taking care of someone else rdm and not his complain  -1
I wasn't impatiant at all, I waited over a round and was warning you because the entire server was screaming. I asked yankees to join because you said nothing to the 8+ people asking for Fonz to slay. I even asked if you were there and you said nothing. It isnt impatience, its you do not respond to people talking to you. I had to even tell people to not "Street Justice" him hoping you would come back. How am I suppose to know if your not afking when your just sitting there saying nothing?

I've seen caboose do little to no work when I was on before, can't remember if I've talked to Tower/Cortez, but he barely does any work when I see him.

Anyway, Dante's a good guy, been here for a long time now, and he's done very well before, so +1, he'd be a great addition to the TTT team.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2013, 07:08:02 PM »

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2013, 12:46:51 AM »

I've seen caboose do little to no work when I was on before, can't remember if I've talked to Tower/Cortez, but he barely does any work when I see him.

Anyway, Dante's a good guy, been here for a long time now, and he's done very well before, so +1, he'd be a great addition to the TTT team.
I thought we weren't suppose to say that shit? o-o If I can kinda squeeze into this convo, I agree about the caboose thing - He never solved ANY of my problems. he just sits there and says nothing, he only really slays if someone rdm'd him.

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2013, 01:09:38 AM »
Let's take this convo about caboose and toss over in that pile of "to-dos" and continue about the app.

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Link236

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2013, 01:11:28 AM »
I've seen Dante do this a bit. Not THAT bad. But he is very vocal on the server about admins.

+0 for now
Welcome to the Hotel ConjointGaming...
you can check out anytime you like- but you can never leaveeeee
*guitar solo time*
I'll show you the world, Link. Just take my hand and come with meeee~
Quote from: Gustav
(TEAM) Guztav: I totally want to slap his ass right now
Quote from: All of Haiti
*DEAD* (TEAM) All of Haiti: NEXT MAP. IN AN ALLEY. BRING THE DILDOS.

Offline Dante

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2013, 01:38:04 AM »
I've seen Dante do this a bit. Not THAT bad. But he is very vocal on the server about admins.

+0 for now
I wasn't even doing that is the thing. I wasnt even the one rdmed. :P
But yes If I see an admin sitting their and ignoring rdm claims I will ask if they are afk and if they blatantly arent and after the round nothing appens I will ask why they are not solving any of the rdm complaints. I have seen admins who will say nothing to you and just mark you to be slain. I have also seen admins that do nothing but server their own ends. I will call you out on this, because if your admining just to punish people for rdming you and only you, then why should you be admin. An admin should actually want to solve rdm problems. Keep the server peacefull. Which is exactly why I am applying, I want to solve as many rdm complaints as I can and keep the server peacefull.

Edit: It will also make it so I dont have to spend 30 minutes posting a ban request nor bug Yankees since im driving him up try with every ban reqeuest. :P
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 01:43:12 AM by Dante »

Offline Link236

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2013, 01:48:44 AM »

+0 for now
I wasn't even doing that is the thing. I wasnt even the one rdmed. :P
But yes If I see an admin sitting their and ignoring rdm claims I will ask if they are afk and if they blatantly arent and after the round nothing appens I will ask why they are not solving any of the rdm complaints. I have seen admins who will say nothing to you and just mark you to be slain. I have also seen admins that do nothing but server their own ends. I will call you out on this, because if your admining just to punish people for rdming you and only you, then why should you be admin. An admin should actually want to solve rdm problems. Keep the server peacefull. Which is exactly why I am applying, I want to solve as many rdm complaints as I can and keep the server peacefull.
I can't speak for admins. But I only deal with RDM only if it's reported to me, unless it's like 3+ RDMs. When you have to deal with a few RDMers, you can't get EVERYONE inbetween the round. There just is not enough time to do it.

Still, when I was on the server the other day, I remember you blatantly ripping on admins. Loudly over the mic, arguing that admining TTT really wasn't that hard with another admin on at the time (I can't remember who it was). And it got a few people fired up if i remember correctly. You cannot do stuff like that ON the server.
*guitar solo time*

Offline Dante

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2013, 02:05:21 AM »
Still, when I was on the server the other day, I remember you blatantly ripping on admins. Loudly over the mic, arguing that admining TTT really wasn't that hard with another admin on at the time (I can't remember who it was). And it got a few people fired up if i remember correctly. You cannot do stuff like that ON the server.
Blade. And it wasnt an arguement we were discussing the hardest game to admin. Eventually we agreed minecraft due to Greifing. Yes earlier I was talking to the dead and basically strait up saying I didn't like some of the admins since they handled their own things and ignored other people. Blade even said he sees that happen. I was the entire time just ranting with others who agreed with me. Like a total of 2 randoms were fired up, but they were before and later muted for trolling. Sorry, next time I wont just rant to others wanting to also rant, I will get evidence next time and show Cortez. Also I yell alot mostly due to someone watching TV in the same room or the game being loud as hell. Yelling =/= angry for me.

Excuse me while I post RDMing Detective files #4. I just witnessed a Detective rdm 5 people.

Edit: Muffins rejoined nvm.

Offline Link236

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2013, 02:10:34 AM »
Blade. And it wasnt an arguement we were discussing the hardest game to admin. Eventually we agreed minecraft due to Greifing. Yes earlier I was talking to the dead and basically strait up saying I didn't like some of the admins since they handled their own things and ignored other people. Blade even said he sees that happen. I was the entire time just ranting with others who agreed with me. Like a total of 2 randoms were fired up, but they were before and later muted for trolling. Sorry, next time I wont just rant to others wanting to also rant, I will get evidence next time and show Cortez. Also I yell alot mostly due to someone watching TV in the same room or the game being loud as hell. Yelling =/= angry for me.

Excuse me while I post RDMing Detective files #4. I just witnessed a Detective rdm 5 people.

Edit: Muffins rejoined nvm.
Ok, you were just pretty loud, and I took that as you were angry. I guess I misread that. Sorry about that. But still, you really shouldn't be ranting on the server.
*guitar solo time*

Offline Dante

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2013, 02:11:32 AM »
I wont. I will just message Cortez if I see it again.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2013, 02:36:31 AM »
A couple things about Dante:
1. This guy is known to have a problems with admins. Working with other admins is necessary.
2. When I was HA I had 0 problems with him as an admin.
3. He's been trial admin several times and I don't recall if he's ever been regular (I believe he was last time).

Verdict: No contest to his application. He is likely to leave when another games strikes his interest or his friends convince him to play something else, but for the time he will be an admin, I doubt he'll be anything less than a okay admin. Just be sure he doesn't start fights with other admins AND they don't pick fights with him!

by Kwaurtz

Offline Dante

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2013, 02:46:10 AM »
1. This guy is known to have a problems with admins. Working with other admins is necessary.
3. He's been trial admin several times and I don't recall if he's ever been regular (I believe he was last time).

Verdict: No contest to his application. He is likely to leave when another games strikes his interest or his friends convince him to play something else, but for the time he will be an admin, I doubt he'll be anything less than a okay admin. Just be sure he doesn't start fights with other admins AND they don't pick fights with him!
Well the only one I voluntarily left was ZM as a Regular. The rest I was stuck as Trail admin because every server went down in less than a month. ZM I resigned partially because of no HA I just said nothing about it since chris said give it time. Also I fought only with Otterfiend once on ZM, no one else. And that was because of stuff going on IRL for both of us, but we patched up. Im trying to say I have gotten better dealing with others, partially due to maturity, partially due to the surgery making me not as antsy for some reason.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 02:51:24 AM by Dante »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2013, 03:54:32 AM »
Dante was a reg. admin on ZM, he left due to getting addicted to an MMO (APB if I recall) so he has been reg as I've seen

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Sammy

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2013, 08:41:14 AM »

1. Yes he had problems with me on ZM. Although they weren't major, they sparked problems with me and the other new (or old 'SKG' if you will) admins.
2. Although time differences came into account, I almost never saw him on ZM when I was.
3. No comment.

I think he has the potential to be a good admin, but considering his lack of commitment, it is a serious problem.
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Dante

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2013, 01:10:46 PM »
Dante was a reg. admin on ZM, he left due to getting addicted to an MMO (APB if I recall) so he has been reg as I've seen
2. Although time differences came into account, I almost never saw him on ZM when I was.

I think he has the potential to be a good admin, but considering his lack of commitment, it is a serious problem.
I rarely played with you mainly because I would get on at odd times throughout the day.

Lack of commitment? I had HUGE problems IRL (Divorcing parents, dead freind, another freinds dead father, life saving surgery that may kill me anyway) then lost all interest in ZM when for like the 8th month in a row we had no Head Admin. I put it as temporary trying to imply I wanted to come back. I never said anything about the Head Admin thing because Chris told me to wait.
Its kinda hard to admin on a server with no HA and a lot of trolls when you have to deal with Funerals, weekly check ups, depression .etc. Now that I have strong anti-depression meds, check ups are now Bi-Yearly and me not caring about the divorce I can dedicate a lot of time to TTT. I like playing TTT, but I want to help solve some of the problems on the server.

If you all still think I have commitment issues if I get accepted I will play on TTT more than I played on any other game. ATM I am on for around 10 hours a day, and try to be the best admin I can be.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 01:19:20 PM by Dante »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2013, 01:10:46 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal