Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: And the console war is won by....  (Read 9796 times)

Offline oobla37

Re: And the console war is won by....
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2013, 05:14:51 PM »
Who wins? Wii u. Why? No, I repeat, No, unhappy fans. Let me enlighten you. http://e3.nintendo.com/games/
This is actually all I will need for the next year to be happy. No joke, I would be completely happy with just these games. I don't care what you say, wii u has my money over sony and microsoft.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2013, 05:22:42 PM »
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/03/the-steam-box-era-begins-with-the-piston-a-1000-pc-in-a-console/

Steam is developing their own, the one we have seen however, they no longer want a part of it.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2013, 05:22:42 PM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2013, 05:41:15 PM »
Nintendo already lost as well. Sure there are exclusive titles that will only come out on a Nintendo system, but the Wii U is going to have a tough time if they lose even more third party publishers. I could see myself getting one eventually but its going to be a PS4>Wii U on the simple concept of being able to play all of Sony's games, Blu-Ray (which I don't have), and being able to play with some friends.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline oobla37

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2013, 05:52:40 PM »
Nintendo already lost as well. Sure there are exclusive titles that will only come out on a Nintendo system, but the Wii U is going to have a tough time if they lose even more third party publishers. I could see myself getting one eventually but its going to be a PS4>Wii U on the simple concept of being able to play all of Sony's games, Blu-Ray (which I don't have), and being able to play with some friends.

wii u beats xbox one, hands down. And smash bros.+pikmin is more then enough to win me over. Like I said. wii u has my money over both xbox one and ps4. Cheaper consoles, better consistency on good games, seriously, when was the last time you complained about a legitimately bad nintendo made game? Oh yeah, wii u also doesn't have a creepy kinect staring you down, drm free, and you can let your friend borrow a friggin' game. Wii u wins me over. I'm done with the two mainstream consoles. Wii u and PC for life.

By kwuartz

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2013, 05:57:18 PM »

wii u beats xbox one, hands down. And smash bros.+pikmin is more then enough to win me over. Like I said. wii u has my money over both xbox one and ps4. Cheaper consoles, better consistency on good games, seriously, when was the last time you complained about a legitimately bad nintendo made game? Oh yeah, wii u also doesn't have a creepy kinect staring you down, drm free, and you can let your friend borrow a friggin' game. Wii u wins me over. I'm done with the two mainstream consoles. Wii u and PC for life.

Pokemon Black 2, but I really don't know what I had expected from a Pokemon game that took place in the exact same region with the exact same gyms and the exact same pokemans.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2013, 06:02:11 PM »
I'll give you that. I don't consider it a decent pokemon game even, and I liked Black&white. My point was that the ratio of amazing, memorable games to crap games for nintendo is better then the both MS and sony.

By kwuartz

Offline oobla37

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2013, 06:03:52 PM »
double post, but come on.

By kwuartz

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2013, 06:08:11 PM »
I'll give you that. I don't consider it a decent pokemon game even, and I liked Black&white. My point was that the ratio of amazing, memorable games to crap games for nintendo is better then the both MS and sony.

Dude Pokemon X & Y, I can pet my pokemans and feed them foods and play games with ALL OF THEM!
GAAAAAMES AND FOOD AND PETTING AND STUFF

Offline oobla37

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2013, 06:13:10 PM »

Dude Pokemon X & Y, I can pet my pokemans and feed them foods and play games with ALL OF THEM!

FAIRY TYPE MAN! JUST ANOTHER TYPE THAT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE AGAINST DRAGON! Seriously, Gardevoir is OP now...

By kwuartz

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2013, 06:21:22 PM »

FAIRY TYPE MAN! JUST ANOTHER TYPE THAT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE AGAINST DRAGON! Seriously, Gardevoir is OP now...

omggardevoirfapfapfap

Haven't played pookemans since Ruby/sapphire, ah, the good kind-of-not-actually-really-that-old days
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2013, 06:33:42 PM »
Who wins? Wii u. Why? No, I repeat, No, unhappy fans. Let me enlighten you. http://e3.nintendo.com/games/
This is actually all I will need for the next year to be happy. No joke, I would be completely happy with just these games. I don't care what you say, wii u has my money over sony and microsoft.

So far the only one of those games I'm interested in that isn't coming out for 3DS is the new mario kart.

I gotta get pokemans, zelda, and smash bros, but all are 3DS titles

I love mario kart and have played pretty much every one ever, but I don't think this one could be good enough for me to buy an entire console.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Pillz

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2013, 06:48:40 PM »
PS4 will require a PlayStation plus subscription for online play though, and if that is true I'm a little upset but I doubt I'll have money for a new console any time soon anyway.

But Kingdom hearts 3 hrnnnnng and mgs5 hrnng
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2013, 06:53:58 PM »
PS4 will require a PlayStation plus subscription for online play though, and if that is true I'm a little upset but I doubt I'll have money for a new console any time soon anyway.

KH3 isn't ps3 exclusive.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/e3-2013-kingdom-hearts-iii-heading-to-xbox-one

By kwuartz

Offline Pillz

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2013, 06:59:16 PM »

KH3 isn't ps3 exclusive.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/e3-2013-kingdom-hearts-iii-heading-to-xbox-one

I didn't say it was, but nobody's buying an Xbox one so it basically is B)
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2013, 07:00:23 PM »
A fair point. LOL screw you MS.

By kwuartz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2013, 07:00:23 PM »