Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Life and things  (Read 693 times)

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

Life and things
« on: July 10, 2011, 01:52:20 AM »
Now that i have your fucking attention... Thats right its been weeks FFS get those admins added.

i wont be on much with stuff going on. In fact idk why im support the ZPS server for anymore. Im starting to lose my feel for what its worth being an admin for. For what playing ZPS is worth anymore... (YES i repetition there)

I cant be on the server 24/7 being the mainly the only active admins available. I mean i get reports by regular players about sound spammers and bunny hoppers. I even tried to get regulars to draft up and sign up for admins but nah...

Offline Dinomoto

Re: Life and things
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 08:19:19 AM »
Hey Doc, not my fault no one tells me anything. They all come to you for help.
Phim Bogason

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 08:19:19 AM »

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 04:23:08 PM »
we haven't had a head admin for a while now and nobody wanted to step up (you declined it sadly) and it was only a few days ago i even learned about the problems (when you messaged me on steam and made a post on the forums)

but yea i understand where you are going with this

anyways i have some free time tonight ill get it done

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 02:43:11 AM »
Yea, i wasn't kidding about being away xP.

Im glad that things for zps are working out fine with the admins getting their respective position and 'powers' once again. Aswell as perma mute, gag & silence  on.

In the states, longboarding day and night is all i have to say. Watch over ZPS,

Ban on sight Ry for speedhacking/teleporting
and ban on sight agnel guy for ping masking.
that is all xP

One more thing wholegrain or whoever.
 Boost up mines aswell as other admins to the same admin ranking/#/ Power level as kami and pillz. Thanks.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 07:19:43 AM »
Yea, i wasn't kidding about being away xP.

Im glad that things for zps are working out fine with the admins getting their respective position and 'powers' once again. Aswell as perma mute, gag & silence  on.

In the states, longboarding day and night is all i have to say. Watch over ZPS,

Ban on sight Ry for speedhacking/teleporting
and ban on sight agnel guy for ping masking.
that is all xP

One more thing wholegrain or whoever.
 Boost up mines aswell as other admins to the same admin ranking/#/ Power level as kami and pillz. Thanks.

Ping masking isn't a ban-able offense, or an offense at all I think.. we just used to have the anti-ping masker. That maybe angel guy was asking about admin too, lul.

I propose a multi-head admin system, so when pwnd returns, he won't be the only one in charge, because in his time zone, that's not exactly enough. With the weight on two or three sets of shoulders, it should be an easier job, though CG has always had problems with multiple FTP accounts, as I recall. Or at least get one person on board who actually plays, and doesn't sit in the server idle in attempt to help out So we can like, maybe play something other than the 10 maps there, maybe change it to 11, or even 12! Perhaps even lower the infection rate to something that doesn't cause me to get infected every single fucking time whitey touches me. Etc.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 07:19:43 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal