Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Admin Abuse: Live Bait  (Read 4432 times)

Offline DeathTech

Admin Abuse: Live Bait
« on: April 12, 2014, 03:47:04 AM »
Name of player reporting abuse: DeathTech, JellyCopter

Steam ID, to facilitate unban if applicable: STEAM_0:1:1621318, STEAM_0:0:40088242

Server: hidden

Admin who is suspected of the abuse: Live Bait

In which server did the abuse occur?: (=CG=)Hidden: Source #1|PShove|Random|ConjointGa...

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of: Bogus bans for "TeamKilling" & "Hacking"

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too): 12/04/2014 arround 6 am my time (uk wales)

Please link any evidence (videos, screen shots, etc.): As soon as my livestream ends il post the link to the video. In the mean time twitch.tv/deathtech154
edit: http://www.twitch.tv/deathtech154/b/518988425

Additional comments:
I came on to the server as always. After a while me and some guys got talking everyone was having fun.
Then then all renamed themselves to something of my name and dox joined. He maintainted a proper gaming menatality of leaving us to do what we are doing and we continuted to play.
There was teamshooting here and there but I have not fired upon anyone without being fired up first.
Then after many hours about 8 of em. Dispite the groups dislike of dox for obvious skill supriority some of them took to tking him. However I myself have not done so intentionaly or otherwise.
Despite previous trackrecord I have been banned for "third offence - Team Killing" I have not teamkilled.
And again my second teamkilling ban was bogus by whooly wich was found and reported and evidently dealt with.

So once again. I report admin abuse. On this community me getting banned for bogus reasons I realy hope you guys get it together I love playing on conjoint but how you guys keep just banning people for bs reasons its absurd.

And this guy "dox" sais I was banned for "Trolling" wich is not wat I was doing, im not gonna speak for everyone but I should not be banned for so reason other people can talk for themselves. The only thing I ever said about dox is that I didn't think many people like him. Feel free to tell me how thats trolling.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 06:19:42 PM by DeathTech »

Offline keksikas

Re: Admin Abuse: Live Bait
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 02:19:19 PM »
I'm not sure how everything went in the server, but I know that Live Bait could have never  abused his powers in anyway.
I saw the minus score in the server and asked Paradox (Dox) if there any team killing going on there. He said yes, so I jumped in to the server and saw Live and Burgers where dealing this I had no reason to stay because for sure I knew that they know what they where doing.
If Live Bait banned you he had a serous reason why.
Next I want to say that no mater if a person shot you by accident or not you do not have a pr-emission to shoot back at him (if somebody brakes the rules you are still not allowed to do the same).
Another thing if you don't think trolling is a good enough reason to ban people you haven't played enough of hidden and you don't know how bad it can get with trolling.
Unless you want to fuck me, why do you care what I look like?” -Eminem

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 02:19:19 PM »

Offline Red

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 02:53:50 PM »
Pft, Live Bait? Admin abuse? No xD, what I think happened is this:

On your first ban you were banned by Pyro, for teamkilling, Pyro's always been a good admin for hidden from what I recall so it's likely he banned your for a reason.

Second ban, teamkilling, by Wooley. This one, as I saw earlier from your previous ban appeal/admin abuse thread is likely bogus.

Third ban, by Live Bait, for teamkilling. It is possible that you were caught up with the teamkilling of your friends and consequently banned for it, without you perhaps participating. Assuming that Wooley's ban was bogus, which in all likelihood it was, that leaves you at 2 bans for teamkilling. For now, we'll have to wait and see if your ban was warranted by having Inject get the server logs for the general time you were playing and checking whether or not you actually teamkilled.

The reason you were permabanned is because, in CG, players on the hidden servers are permabanned after their third teamkill offense. Live was just following proper protocol for banning players on their third offense. 

Hacking:
As for your friend hacking, Live always records demos of hackers, so hopefully he has a recording that seems to show your friend hacking so he can prove what it was that made him think your friend was hacking. We'll have to wait on him for this.

@Edit: Your friend has been banned twice for hacking via mat_fullbright -_^ so that already shows he is fully capable of using hacks and is willing to do so:
http://hidden.universaldings.de/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A40088242&Submit=
http://bans.ptga.me/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A40088242&Submit=
It also appears that banning for mat_fullbright on CG isn't working, for some reason, which would allow that hack to be used easily.

-_^ and finally this, if anything these should have been a ban appeal, not an admin abuse thread. Live probably had some very good reasons for banning you for teamkilling and your friend for hacking. Everyone can be wrong though, so perhaps you weren't actually a teamkiller and perhaps your friend wasn't hacking. Either way, it wasn't due to Live being an abusive admin, it's either due to a mistake or you and your friend actually doing something both of your shouldn't have been doing.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 03:08:36 PM by Red »
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 03:38:15 PM »
so i was actually on the server, "Cyburgs" was called in by dox. So first is first  deathtech your actually innocent since i reviewed the demos i made of the game.. your just guilty for being a total dbag.. but you didn't tk at all.. so his right there..

there where two other players with his name so could have been mistaken identity. these guys on the other hand should be added to the ban list:

iris recruit                    steam_0:0:77339028  total of 5 tk's
deathtech father         steam_0:1:79447141  total of 3 tk's
deathtech uncle bob   steam_0:1:57127411  total of 6 tk's

here are some of the tking vids sry about the dems they went wonky youll see what i mean:

http://filesmelt.com/dl/jell.dem
http://filesmelt.com/dl/jelly2.dem

live was tk'ed in one of the demos but by deathtech's  father or uncle bob one  of those two. simple mistake to make with such names

as far as your friend jelly is concerned he has previous ban .. on your stream he confessed that he was actually banned for doing bad things. he clearly confesses to deathtech he had done it, but the ban ended up not going thru and the other guys ended up being punished for it.. " the reason it didn't go thru is because they really didn't care: -jelly tech....anyways got two pretty good demos of him playing. jelly 2 shows right away his defy hacking using something i suspect full bright or something. here are the links :

http://filesmelt.com/dl/jell_22.dem
http://filesmelt.com/dl/jelly12.dem

aside from that he was also caught shooting afk.
adding to that   

"lets go troll their ttt server" -jellytech  ... didn't happen since death tech thought it was a bad idea.  you can find that on http://www.twitch.tv/deathtech154/b/518988425   

might want to fast forward the video... game-play is a bit dry so skip to 3:27:54 that's when starts to play hidden.

so as far im concerned live went thru the proper channels and there was  no admin abuse here just a mistake of identity.

deathtech is innocent and jellyTech..well his still up for debates tho its clear to me that his hacking

fyi deathtech its pronounced "Pig- Stick" ya saying it wrong kiddo
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 03:48:28 PM by Burgers-13 »

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 01:28:02 AM »
Dispite the groups dislike of dox for obvious skill supriority some of them took to tking him. However I myself have not done so intentionaly or otherwise.

First off, I'm gonna correct you that both you AND Jelly were ENCOURAGING the TeamKilling of Dox. Never ONCE did I witness Dox shoot anyone except when he's getting shot at. Encouraging others to teamkill another player is still the same offense. Don't you EVER think it's okay to gang up on someone.

And again my second teamkilling ban was bogus by whooly wich was found and reported and evidently dealt with.
NEXT, I *have* noted wooley's ban and have appropriately adjusted your ban to reflect as much. I apologize for the mistake, I did not notice the date of wooley's ban being post-renegade.

That said, You DEFINITELY have 2 strikes against you now, because (referring to first comment) encouraging others to teamkill players is like being a mafia boss ordering hits.

I had said in the server, in the yellow chat, to NOT teamkill and not only does Dox suddenly die. But I get TKed as well, thanks to the mentality you encouraged.

Jellycopter, unfortunately, will have NO reprieve from me. If Inject sees the evidence and decides in his favor, then so be it--he'll get unbanned.

Have a good night, and please remember to be RESPECTFUL on our servers.

Offline DeathTech

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 06:22:54 PM »
Dispite the groups dislike of dox for obvious skill supriority some of them took to tking him. However I myself have not done so intentionaly or otherwise.

First off, I'm gonna correct you that both you AND Jelly were ENCOURAGING the TeamKilling of Dox. Never ONCE did I witness Dox shoot anyone except when he's getting shot at. Encouraging others to teamkill another player is still the same offense. Don't you EVER think it's okay to gang up on someone.

Jellycopter encouraged teamkilling not me. I've not hinted in any way or asked that he should be teamkilled.

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 06:39:26 PM »
Jellycopter encouraged teamkilling not me. I've not hinted in any way or asked that he should be teamkilled.

This is FALSE, Sir.
You BOTH are clearly heard requesting the "sacrifice" of Dox.

I understand you're willing to throw your friend under the bus, because hey, he's permanently banned anyway, but I don't use my bans lightly as you have seen with a previous dickhole.

Your weekban (which started Friday night) will remain in place until it expires. Please learn to RESPECT the other players in our servers (or hell, in gaming in general. Stop giving gamers a bad rep)

Offline DBag

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2014, 06:07:16 AM »
Unless Deathtech has any tangible evidence towards his claim I would suggest to lock the thread ending with the ban staying in place until it expires like bait has already said. Just my thought on it.
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 06:22:19 PM »
Unless Deathtech has any tangible evidence towards his claim I would suggest to lock the thread ending with the ban staying in place until it expires like bait has already said. Just my thought on it.

Yeah, no one can do that except Inject. Also, his ban expires today. Hopefully he's learned to not encourage douche-baggery

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2014, 04:59:50 PM »
Yep. Sorry evidence is inclusive.

Locked.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2014, 04:59:50 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal