Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Hidden] Cash Prizes Application  (Read 3955 times)

Offline Mercy

Re: [Hidden] Cash Prizes Application
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2013, 08:47:35 AM »
+1 The amount of effort he's put into becoming part of this community in such a short time shows that he truly wants a place as admin. Also your a friendly guy as I have been reading your posts over the past few days and all I've seen is positive *BAM* positive *BAM* positive *BAM*.
So here's to a you and an enjoyable experience at CG.  ;)
FRESDOM!

Quote from: All of Haiti
Mercy = bad singer and aimbot
Quote from: Slayha -,..,- (Rageoholic)
I hear masturbation increases TTT abilities....

Quote from: Lone Grey
Lone Grey: I am pissed at something else right now.
Lone Grey: Just in denial
Lone Grey: I JUST SAW THE FUCKING SEASON 3 FINALE OF MY LITTLE PONY

Quote from: Old Crow
so of you have both don't fret!

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2013, 10:47:32 AM »
I don't think there is anything wrong with giving a neutral opinion on an application so long as the post has some substance with the intent to make other posters think about their votes.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2013, 10:47:32 AM »

Offline CashPrizes

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2013, 11:35:37 AM »
I don't know you and you don't know me.

That is valid, but easily fixable. If you were to add me on Steam and take 5-10 minutes of your time to come speak to me you'd get a pretty good grasp of who I am.

+ you seem to have the basic requirements that would make up a "good" admin.

But take in mind that I'm bringing some cards (2 years of experience) with me on the table and not coming empty-handed.

+1 The amount of effort he's put into becoming part of this community in such a short time shows that he truly wants a place as admin. Also your a friendly guy as I have been reading your posts over the past few days and all I've seen is positive *BAM* positive *BAM* positive *BAM*.
So here's to a you and an enjoyable experience at CG.  ;)

I appreciate your feedback along with everyone else's. I really do enjoy being in the community so far. Everyone is extremely welcoming and kind. 10/10 from me on that aspect.

Furthermore, those who are concerned with me only being registered for 5 days, you have every right to be concerned. Every member has the right to be accepted and declined (those in good standing), and whatever the outcome I will still be an active vessel in this community. :)

Offline Leninade

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2013, 08:20:46 PM »
Pyro likes him, which is good enough for me, and we definitely need more admins capable of being on at off hours. +1 from me for what it's worth.

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2013, 08:27:51 PM »
Pyro, I HAVE to ask:
What are you waiting for, already? No one has had a honestly bad review of the guy.

Cash, while you wait, start reading the New Admin Manual in the Admin Department, in case you didn't know Source commands.

The fact Pyro gave you the greenlight to apply means he's most likely going to Approve you (unless you did stupid super stupid on your previous Admin)

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2013, 08:40:46 PM »
Pyro, I HAVE to ask:
What are you waiting for, already? No one has had a honestly bad review of the guy.

Cash, while you wait, start reading the New Admin Manual in the Admin Department, in case you didn't know Source commands.

The fact Pyro gave you the greenlight to apply means he's most likely going to Approve you (unless you did stupid super stupid on your previous Admin)

Be patient. Adminship is something that is not taken lightly in CG, so wait for Pyro's response.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline CashPrizes

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2013, 10:11:12 PM »

I've already read and printed it out since the first day of registering. It's practically 99.99% similar to the commands I used to moderate in TF2.

Pyro, I HAVE to ask:

I'll sit tight and be patient and allow other members, admins, veterans, etc to provide their feedback. No sense in rushing anything.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2013, 11:38:58 AM »
Approved

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2013, 11:38:58 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal