Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Hidden] Cash Prizes Application  (Read 3954 times)

Offline CashPrizes

[Hidden] Cash Prizes Application
« on: May 04, 2013, 03:55:34 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Pyro

In game name: Cash Prizes

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004780367/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22257319

Do you have past admin experience: Yes. I used to be an admin for Fragmasters way back when and I'm currently an admin for XXL Gamers. I bring to the table 2 years of admin experience and I know the responsibilities and duties it entails.

Why you wish to be admin: First off, I realize that CG is short on Hidden admins. I want to make CG an enjoyable gaming environment. I realize that not all admins are available 24/7 to address certain issues. I want to stop the people who are deliberately breaking rules and creating a toxic environment to users who won't deserve it on the hidden servers. However, because I'm not an admin it is difficult for me to handle such things. By becoming an admin I aim to prevent this from occurring and providing a fun, non-toxic gaming environment.

What are some good qualities you possess: Being an admin for 2 different communities I posses a level of maturity, humbleness, and one who is keen on giving users a second chance rather than a flat out ban, able to accept responsibility and act accordingly on such problems, and I'm quite active on the forums (usually 1-3 hours a day). I enjoy coming on the forums and reading previous posts about the community.

What country are you from: Gothenburg, Sweden

Microphone: (yes or no) Yes, I own a microphone and I'm quite vocal (Echo can attest to this).

Additional Notes: Pyro has given me the greenlight on applying and I realize that CG is in need of European admins. I've also read the admin user manual and I've shared my experiences of how I handled certain situations with Echochrome and Mr_Rainbow.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 05:40:42 PM by CashPrizes »

Offline Pyro

Re: [Hidden] Cash Prizes Application
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 03:58:00 PM »
Additional Notes: Pyro has given me the greenlight on applying

Yes, comments on how long he's been registered for will be ignored, thank you.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 03:58:00 PM »

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 04:01:28 PM »
-1 you've only been on for so long and blargh

He has 50% of my vote, I haven't seen him in-game but I think he acts maturely, is in the EU so would help when everybody's busy/asleep/hibernating/masturbating! :P

EDIT: Fixed for Pyro :3
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 04:06:02 PM by Leetgrain »
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 04:03:53 PM »

+0.5, I haven't seen him in-game but I think he acts maturely, is in the EU so would help when everybody's busy/asleep/hibernating/masturbating! :P

What the frick. STOP GIVING TENTH'S ALREADY. I think Cadaver was pretty clear when he said that tenth's are just stupid. +1 or -1 will do, and refrain from saying +0 the first time you post, because that's just pointless.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 04:07:30 PM by Pyro »

Offline CashPrizes

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 04:28:40 PM »

He has 50% of my vote, I haven't seen him in-game but I think he acts maturely, is in the EU so would help when everybody's busy/asleep/hibernating/masturbating! :P

Everything is okay except for that last portion lol.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 04:54:38 PM »
+1 for his sweedishness alone.

Offline Echochrome4

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 04:58:11 PM »
+1
Great guy!! And has alot of experience, I enjoyed getting to play with him last night!

Offline CashPrizes

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 05:52:33 PM »
+1 for his sweedishness alone.

Thanks Tyber.

+1
Great guy!! And has alot of experience, I enjoyed getting to play with him last night!

I appreciate the constructive criticism. I would like to bring my experience into this community and see how it fairs.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 06:30:35 PM »
Well, he seems like a good guy, and Red likes him, so +1

Plus he will be Swedishmin. So yes.

By kwuartz
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline forumguy69

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 07:27:37 PM »
+1

Offline CashPrizes

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2013, 12:48:21 AM »
I appreciate everyone's feedback.

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2013, 01:44:31 AM »
+1
This is my first (trial) admin experience, so it'll be good to have another experienced Admin on the table.
Especially spread across the time zones.

+5 For Conker's Bad Fur Day name/reference/spray (-1 for lack of Great Mighty Poo)
What you do you only that first point counts??? Am I not doing this right?

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2013, 05:23:25 AM »
What you do you only that first point counts??? Am I not doing this right?

I legitimately tried to understand that. I failed.

Concerning this app:

I enjoyed that you actually took the time to properly introduce yourself and raise your post count above 20 before making an admin application. I enjoy even more the fact that your posts were generally thought provoking, or at the very least had some sort of substance. Most just opt for the more easy "Spam every single thread in the Off Topic Box with pictures of cats" method of post whoring. Only later do they realize this has not helped them, but  rather harmed them, application wise.

So, that said, it's a +1 from me.

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2013, 06:40:27 AM »
I don't know you and you don't know me. But I have seen you a lot within the last 5 days, from when you first registered.
Which concerns me about the fact that you've only been on the forums for 5 days. I do not know the current situation with the hidden source server, whether it is desperate for admins or in good standing.

- You've been on the forums for only  5 days
+ You seem like a good person, after reading your posts.
+ you seem to have the basic requirements that would make up a "good" admin.

+0 on my part.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2013, 06:57:51 AM »
I don't know you and you don't know me. But I have seen you a lot within the last 5 days, from when you first registered.
Which concerns me about the fact that you've only been on the forums for 5 days. I do not know the current situation with the hidden source server, whether it is desperate for admins or in good standing.

- You've been on the forums for only  5 days
+ You seem like a good person, after reading your posts.
+ you seem to have the basic requirements that would make up a "good" admin.

+0 on my part.

Did you read this?

Yes, comments on how long he's been registered for will be ignored, thank you.

What the frick. STOP GIVING TENTH'S ALREADY. I think Cadaver was pretty clear when he said that tenth's are just stupid. +1 or -1 will do, and refrain from saying +0 the first time you post, because that's just pointless.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2013, 06:57:51 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal