Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Garry's Mod Server  (Read 660 times)

Offline RYRK

Garry's Mod Server
« on: May 02, 2013, 12:31:13 AM »
So I made a gmod server and installed a couple of addons, the problem is is that when I tried to add a Vintar very similar to Conjoint's it just didn't work. It had no sound, no world model and its texture was purple and black for others. I tried to fix these problems and I looked through and they all had the right paths and materials. U even had a friend that runs a successful popular ttt server come in and he said he doesn't know what is wrong. If someone could help me within the next few days maybe fixing this with me... I would be grateful.

Offline Cadaver

Re: Garry's Mod Server
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 01:14:22 AM »
Um.  Asking to use it, before taking it, would have been nice.  Other communities, clans, etc. would have been very irritated at you, to the point of permabanning.

May I suggest you pm Cortez, and Towersheep?  It's Towersheep's coding, so he has the right to say yea or nea.

And may I suggest you do not speak about your gmod server on our forums?  It runs afoul of the "advertising another community or clan" rule. 

Be thankful I am in a decent mood, or I would have considered asking for a permaban for you, due to your attempted theft of our gaming code. 
Locked.

Cadaver
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 01:21:32 AM by Cadaver »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: Garry's Mod Server
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 01:14:22 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal