Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New GMOD gamemodes&server suggestions  (Read 8308 times)

Offline Link236

Re: New GMOD gamemodes&server suggestions
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 04:34:56 PM »
I would play on a cg Morbus server.
I take back what I said before. I would play on a Morbus server.

Btw, I think a surf server would be fucking awesome. I would be on that shit 24/7
Welcome to the Hotel ConjointGaming...
you can check out anytime you like- but you can never leaveeeee
*guitar solo time*
I'll show you the world, Link. Just take my hand and come with meeee~
Quote from: Gustav
(TEAM) Guztav: I totally want to slap his ass right now
Quote from: All of Haiti
*DEAD* (TEAM) All of Haiti: NEXT MAP. IN AN ALLEY. BRING THE DILDOS.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2013, 05:06:17 PM »
If it was originally for CSS it's going to suck dick on GMOD, just keep that in mind.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2013, 05:06:17 PM »

Offline Mercy

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2013, 05:35:17 PM »
If Stalker is 100% like Hidden, then it's best if we stick just to Hidden, no point in making a server that's exactly like Hidden.
I think we do need more Gmod servers. TTT being the only one gets boring after a while. Although, I don't think either of these would be good choices for one.

*Cough*Deathrun*Cough*
Morbus, made by Remscar as an update for "The Thing", it's pretty cool, but... meh, didn't enjoy it - and I know some people, no matter how silly it is, won't like this just BECAUSE it's made by Remscar.

And stalker, we already have a hidden server, there's not really any point, we used to have a fretta server with it but when Stalker was on, wasn't that great.

Link: That's a great idea. Not only is it easy to setup, admins should have a fairly easy time. It's a great gamemode and maybe we can get rid of some of the bunny rabbits hopping around in TTT  :D .

Leet: Stalker isn't worth the effort. If people are desperate they will buy The Hidden and the server will be deserted. Also Stalker is a bad game when using GMOD textures because the hidden doesn't show up very well against the backdrops.

Pyro: I must agree Pyro. Despite being a fun alternative if you don't want to buy HL2 and play the hidden it seems like too much effort to add to CG servers.
FRESDOM!

Mercy = bad singer and aimbot
Quote from: Slayha -,..,- (Rageoholic)
I hear masturbation increases TTT abilities....

Quote from: Lone Grey
Lone Grey: I am pissed at something else right now.
Lone Grey: Just in denial
Lone Grey: I JUST SAW THE FUCKING SEASON 3 FINALE OF MY LITTLE PONY

Quote from: Old Crow
so of you have both don't fret!

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2013, 05:39:22 PM »
If Stalker is 100% like Hidden, then it's best if we stick just to Hidden, no point in making a server that's exactly like Hidden.
I think we do need more Gmod servers. TTT being the only one gets boring after a while. Although, I don't think either of these would be good choices for one.

*Cough*Deathrun*Cough*
Morbus, made by Remscar as an update for "The Thing", it's pretty cool, but... meh, didn't enjoy it - and I know some people, no matter how silly it is, won't like this just BECAUSE it's made by Remscar.

And stalker, we already have a hidden server, there's not really any point, we used to have a fretta server with it but when Stalker was on, wasn't that great.

Link: That's a great idea. Not only is it easy to setup, admins should have a fairly easy time. It's a great gamemode and maybe we can get rid of some of the bunny rabbits hopping around in TTT  :D .

Leet: Stalker isn't worth the effort. If people are desperate they will buy The Hidden and the server will be deserted. Also Stalker is a bad game when using GMOD textures because the hidden doesn't show up very well against the backdrops.

Pyro: I must agree Pyro. Despite being a fun alternative if you don't want to buy HL2 and play the hidden it seems like too much effort to add to CG servers.

But... that's basically what I said, thanks for agreeing with me, I guess :x
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Billy

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2013, 05:59:43 PM »
deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun

Did that get my point across?

No?

deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun deathrun
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Link236

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2013, 06:06:24 PM »
Btw, Hidden is free, no point in stalker. Plus, stalker isn't even as good as hidden... So yeah.

And Billy, I totally agree with you, but I think we need a Surf/Deathrun server like the one a few of us used to occasionally go on few months ago. It was so much fun with the mix of competitive surf, skill surf, and Deathrun maps. Plus it had the great radio plugin that you could loop Heyaheyaheyaheyhey for hours. The name alludes me, but maybe someone recalls what I'm talking about.

Plus, I'd have an excuse to learn to Bhop.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 06:08:37 PM by Link236 »
*guitar solo time*

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2013, 06:08:16 PM »
I'd love a death run server.

Offline Billy

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2013, 06:13:19 PM »
Btw, Hidden is free, no point in stalker. Plus, stalker isn't even as good as hidden... So yeah.

And Billy, I totally agree with you, but I think we need a Surf/Deathrun server like the one a few of us used to occasionally go on few months ago. It was so much fun with the mix of competitive surf, skill surf, and Deathrun maps. Plus it had the great radio plugin that you could loop Heyaheyaheyaheyhey for hours. The name alludes me, but maybe someone recalls what I'm talking about.

I love surf even more than deathrun.. But I prefer CS:S when it comes to surfing. But I wouldn't mind a hybrid server.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Link236

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2013, 06:14:57 PM »

I love surf even more than deathrun.. But I prefer CS:S when it comes to surfing. But I wouldn't mind a hybrid server.
Billy, I love you. Have all my  parrot
*guitar solo time*

Offline Billy

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2013, 06:18:02 PM »
Well, I mean. I was the co-owner of a multiclan community, and the owner of my own surf clan and server. For 4 years.

I kinda' like surf.

a lot.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Link236

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2013, 06:29:10 PM »
Well, I mean. I was the co-owner of a multiclan community, and the owner of my own surf clan and server. For 4 years.

I kinda' like surf.

a lot.
Surf is the shit. I'm just not very good at it. And I can't Bhop for my life. You must teach me sometime master.
*guitar solo time*

Offline Billy

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2013, 06:32:44 PM »

I kinda' like surf.

a lot.
Surf is the shit. I'm just not very good at it. And I can't Bhop for my life. You must teach me sometime master.

Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Sk8ty(GlaDOS)

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2013, 06:37:23 PM »
i think a CG sandbox server with m9k guns would be fun kinda like a basewars

Offline Link236

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2013, 06:37:55 PM »

I kinda' like surf.

a lot.

Off-topic: That's going in my sig...

On-topic: YES! MY BODY IS READY FOR THE EXCORCISM!!!!

Serious On-topic: But srsly, I can't Bhop, I need to learn how.
*guitar solo time*

Offline Tyber

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2013, 06:42:29 PM »
BTW, I think a surf server would be fucking awesome. I would be on that shit 24/7
OH GOD YES!!!! Would we have a combat surf or skill? I enjoy both, but enjoy the KSF surf servers since they have those epic plugins and map rating.
Serious On-topic: But srsly, I can't Bhop, I need to learn how.
I shall teach you, grasshopper.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2013, 06:42:29 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal