Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mr_Rainbow Hidden:S  (Read 4013 times)

Offline Tyber

Re: Mr_Rainbow Hidden:S
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2013, 12:32:56 AM »
+0, improved on forum behavior, but I have yet to meet him.
Well if you haven't met him why are you giving his app a bad look by giving him a 0. There are really only two people that should just and that is Red and Pyro and maybe some other people who might have played with him like gustav but just because you haven't met him don't give him a +0, he has improved on his forum behavior and from what red and gustav have said i'll give a +1.
No, I -1'd because it was clear from his forum behavior that he needed to improve, now I am saying that he has improved and that I am retracting my -1 to a +0 because of improved forum behavior.

Offline Muffins

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2013, 12:52:19 AM »
Well if you haven't met him why are you giving his app a bad look by giving him a 0. There are really only two people that should just and that is Red and Pyro and maybe some other people who might have played with him like gustav but just because you haven't met him don't give him a +0, he has improved on his forum behavior and from what red and gustav have said i'll give a +1.
No, I -1'd because it was clear from his forum behavior that he needed to improve, now I am saying that he has improved and that I am retracting my -1 to a +0 because of improved forum behavior.
Pretty sure +0 still counts against

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2013, 12:52:19 AM »

Offline Tyber

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2013, 12:55:00 AM »
What world do you live in? +0 is neutral.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2013, 11:47:49 AM »
Decision tomorrow.
Needs to be more active though, get the most out of it.

Offline Dante

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2013, 08:13:27 PM »
+0 Is indifference.

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2013, 08:24:30 PM »
Stop derailing the thread with technicalities. +0 is acceptable if you're reverting a previous +1 or -1. It shows you have changed your mind and have decided to be counted as neutral in the matter at hand.
However, if you have not posted anything before and your first comment in the app is a +0, that's the equivalent of saying nothing and is pretty darn useless. Next time I spot comments of the sort, I'll delete them.

The Hidden Server is in need of admins, and it's Head Admin has vouched in favor of the man. He was also recommended by a more than competent Regular Admin, Red. He has had his tiny share of forum infractions, but that has been dealt with.

For whatever it counts: +1 from my part.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2013, 11:34:58 PM »
Wow, I never posted on this app, so I'll give my two cents.

+0.25

Hidden needs admins as far as I'm aware of, so messing up on forums in my opinion shouldn't be an auto-denial. More so those on hidden should give an opinion on how's he like. Heck most admins don't post at all, so a little necroing and spam can be forgive. Just make sure its not a regular thing, and I think you're good.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Pyro

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2013, 03:10:24 PM »
Approverd

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]