Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Admin Abuse: Nexus  (Read 6444 times)

Offline HerpDerpMike

Admin Abuse: Nexus
« on: March 25, 2013, 06:12:11 PM »
Name of player reporting abuse: HerpDerpMike

Steam ID, to facilitate unban if applicable:

Server: ttt

Admin who is suspected of the abuse: Nexus

In which server did the abuse occur?: TTT

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of: RDM

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too): About 3:00

Please link any evidence (videos, screen shots, etc.): Sorry, just witnessed it.

Additional comments: I'm not the one who got RDM'd but I witnessed enough to report it. Why am I reporting it? The player did not want to get involved with drama and I felt this was very bad on Nexus's defence. Nexus was given 3 warnings by the player because nexus was stalking him for traitor acts. The player gave him 3 warnings then shot at Nexus, then Nexus killed him (Not allowed too).Nexus rejected the RDM and the player offered him to slay himself, he said no.  Btw, Other players witnessed it too.

If needed, I will mention the player
-Thanks

Edit: Edited spelling and grammar mistakes.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 06:27:06 PM by HerpDerpMike »

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

Re: Admin Abuse: Nexus
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 06:17:55 PM »
To me this wasn't RDM, if anything it was a grey area that should be defined. This person was sniping at people and so I was 99% sure he was a traitor so I followed him until he did something else traitorous. He gave me three warnings (The appropriate amount until allowed to kill) and then finally statedthat he was going to shoot me. He then shot at me and so I killed him for it. He claimed it was a warning shot and to me it was traitor baiting with the shot not being a warning shot. Following the events he claimed RDM while to me it was a legit kill. I don't see what the abuse is other than an undefined area in which it came to a disagreement. I posted in another place questions concerning situations like this.

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 06:17:55 PM »

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 07:07:10 PM »
This is not admin abuse because no admin powers will used. It is however up for debate of whether or not this is RDM. Personally I don't think so because the player he was following didn't have to initiate the conflict.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 07:29:09 PM »
The way I see it, if the person doesn't want to be shot then don't shoot people for following you.

When Tower was HA this wasn't considered RDM. It sounds like Cortez doesn't think it should be either.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 09:45:59 PM »
This is not admin abuse because no admin powers will used. It is however up for debate of whether or not this is RDM. Personally I don't think so because the player he was following didn't have to initiate the conflict.
It may not be admin abuse, but an admin not following the rules and rejecting the slay is bad. :/

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 09:55:53 PM »
It may not be admin abuse, but an admin not following the rules and rejecting the slay is bad. :/
Nexus was shot at (or T baited) and he shot back. You say this in your first post. Where is the problem?

by Kwaurtz

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 10:56:07 PM »
Nexus was shot at (or T baited) and he shot back. You say this in your first post. Where is the problem?
The player gave nexus a warning shot and Nexus killed him for it. That's the problem..

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 10:58:26 PM »
The player gave nexus a warning shot and Nexus killed him for it. That's the problem..

His warning shot actually connected with nexus, damaging him. So he killed him, perfectly allowed within the rules.

Offline Nelth

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2013, 11:19:59 PM »

His warning shot actually connected with nexus, damaging him. So he killed him, perfectly allowed within the rules.
Just like to point out that it DIDN'T connect with nexus, it was just very near.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2013, 11:23:21 PM »

Just like to point out that it DIDN'T connect with nexus, it was just very near.

Still allowed to kill him for it.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2013, 11:24:35 PM »
The guy said he was gonna kill nexus after warning him multiple times, and then shot at him. So he shot back.

Either way, I wouldn't consider this abuse. It sounds like nexus /might/ have broken the rules depending on interpretation. He did not think he broke the rules so did not punish himself. It isn't like he deliberately broke the rules and refused to slay himself.

Warning shots aren't supposed to be at someone, just a wall/floor/ceiling nearby. So if he was shooting at nexus I think nexus was fine shooting back.

Offline Nelth

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2013, 11:34:38 PM »

Still allowed to kill him for it.
I know, just like to get all the facts straight

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2013, 11:48:53 PM »
I'm relatively confused on this post. The verdict is different than it was in this case ? Ignoring the whole ban part.

http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=9107.0
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Tyber

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2013, 11:53:15 PM »
I'm relatively confused on this post. The verdict is different than it was in this case ? Ignoring the whole ban part.

That was a very different situation. He had no reason to follow him as he was a detective, Nexus had reasonable suspicion to follow him.

From what I see, this is no grey area. Nexus followed him, he threatened to kill him after the warnings and when he shot at him he shot back.

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2013, 11:55:47 PM »

Kacey actually fired upon them - damaging them. Here I wasn't fired upon, only near. There is a fine line between those two.

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2013, 11:55:47 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal