Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Best wasy to get Fraps free  (Read 2583 times)

Offline Liam Neeson

Re: Best wasy to get Fraps free
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2013, 03:06:35 PM »
You should just get an internal, that way you won't be limited by USB.

Edit: If you stick to source games or ones with a replay function you don't need third party software. Although for .dem you would need a converter to .avi ,but you would stand a far better chance of finding freeware to do that.
Tic uses a laptop so internal drive would be impossible.
Not necessarily although it would be needlessly complicated. You should at least shoot for usb 3.0 then , if your computer has the ports.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 08:49:46 PM »
Fraps is a POS just use MSI Aferburners built in video capturing. Not only can you overclock your GPU you can also on the fly record shit and it does not lag my game nearly as much as Fraps does. Also since its an OC prog it is always running so you don't have to be like DAMMIT I don't have fraps on!

This is just my opinion...plenty of ppl use fraps, but why pay for something like this in 2013?

Also just about every time I say online oh I use fraps I get told its a PoS and I should use x or y instead...I threw fraps to the side and gave some of these x and ys a shot...I have never looked back.

tru story bro,

-Wooley
Ehh, if you want the best video quality, use bandicam OR and HD PVR. That's what youtubers would use.

MSI Afterburner doesn't record audio.

If I remember correctly MSI depends on your video card where fraps depends on your standard PC Specs.
So for weaker PC's not sure MSI Afterburner would help. I'm told it has problems recording in 1080p as well.

Bandicam is my favourite. Way more options. And no frame rate issues like Fraps
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 08:49:46 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal