CG Technical Area > CG Community Suggestions

Possibly New Ventrilo Channel

(1/2) > >>

TRMayhem:
I am not saying that a new channel for ventrilo would help the community at all, but I think it would be nice to have a "Programming/Scripting" Channel, for those who would like to get help, offer help, or just to discuss stuff about programming in general. If anyone supports, I would like to say thanks. :)

Blackllama:

--- Quote from: TRMayhem on March 18, 2013, 12:18:11 AM ---I am not saying that a new channel for ventrilo would help the community at all, but I think it would be nice to have a "Programming/Scripting" Channel, for those who would like to get help, offer help, or just to discuss stuff about programming in general. If anyone supports, I would like to say thanks. :)

--- End quote ---
If I was ever on vent, I would enjoy this, assuming anyone actually ever used it. Whenever I'm working on something I am almost always just listening to music though, as it is less distracting than people, but it still could be interesting. Also people should start posting in the programming forum board as well, bring it to life.

Kwaurtz:
Custom channels exist for a reason.

Liam Neeson:
I second Kwaurtz's statement, there are already more channels than people that can be on at once we don't need anymore.

TowerSheep:
Custom chanels or just use the lobby. I've helped people with scripting  / java homework in the main channel. There is also not shortage of empty channels that can be used in a pinch or if the lobby is too loud

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version