Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ZM: ๖ۣۜSp₤₤dâ„¢Ù¿ attempted TK, admin disrespect, and leave, short ban or permagag?  (Read 533 times)

Offline Christovski

Your name in-game: .|..CG..|.Christovski

Offender's name in-game:  ๖ۣۜSp₤₤dâ„¢Ù¿

Date/Time of the offense: 3/8/13 approx. 10:15 pm

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15719090

Server: Zombie Master

Any administrators on the server?: Yes, Dante and myself, Otter was there but may have left just before it happened.  Tictac also witnessed this and both he and Dante can back me up on this if more people need to weigh in.

What was the problem/offense?: Speed was taking barrels to try and place under a shutting door (In zombie master if an element of the map pops a barrel, the game treats it as an item that can damage anyone, allowing users to teamkill other users with barrels if used in this way) to kill an elevator full of teammates.  Fortunately the door killed him first, and he proceeded to rage in the chatbox, and when I used admin chat to tell him that TKing with barrels was a slayable, kickable, or banable offense he responded with "FUCK YOU ADMIN" and quit the game before we could do anything about it.

• Proof: This log taken from my console condump:

๖ۣۜSp₤₤d™ٿ: FUCK
๖ۣۜSp₤₤d™ٿ: FUCK
.|..CG..|.Christovski: nominate
Rick Hickory (The Deputy): ..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Something killed ๖ۣۜSp₤₤d™ٿ with door.
bryks: idiot
๖ۣۜSp₤₤d™ٿ: lol
๖ۣۜSp₤₤d™ٿ: i wass gonna die anyone
๖ۣۜSp₤₤d™ٿ: yo stfu bitch
๖ۣۜSp₤₤d™ٿ: your the fucking idiot
Rick Hickory (The Deputy): ;)
๖ۣۜSp₤₤d™ٿ: admin he insulted me
Tictactoe360: You're
bryks: you were gonna die anyone
๖ۣۜSp₤₤d™ٿ: stfu
Something killed El Chico Del Cereal xD with physbox.
๖ۣۜSp₤₤d™ٿ: i was gonna die
Something killed megadavid758 with physbox.
๖ۣۜSp₤₤d™ٿ: anyway
๖ۣۜSp₤₤d™ٿ: FUCK YOU ADMIN :) have a nice day
๖ۣۜSp₤₤d™ٿ: stfy bitches

• Other comments:  I mainly wanted to report this because he left immediately so punishment was not given to him.  This evidence may not be enough for a week or day ban, but before this he has insulted admins then left, it wasn't just this time.  I would like him added to the gag list so we don't have to deal with his spamming the F word in the chatbox all day.

At the very least I believe he should be put on a watch list, so next time we can get him with better evidence.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Inject OH 4

Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Offline Christovski

Otter said regular admins don't have access to that command, though I did not try it myself. 

edit: just went in to try and I do not have access to the command sm_addban
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 01:16:40 PM by Christovski »

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal