Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Administrator Application TTT [DarkSide1811]  (Read 2565 times)

Offline Mr.TheDoctor

Re: Administrator Application TTT [DarkSide1811]
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 12:16:22 AM »
Don't even think I need to put in my opinion, I'd just be repeating everyone else. Sorry man, try again later. Totes lock dis thang
10:53 PM - ??Mystery??: you could just tape their mouth shut and then rape them with a pencil and call their family and say you're the insurance guy and need they need to come in for the life insurance and when they get there tape their mouths and rape them with a pencil and then rinse and repeat with relatives
10:54 PM - ??Mystery??: but i mean
10:54 PM - ??Mystery??: you could just ignore it

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 02:33:46 AM »
I am going to go ahead and deny this. Here are the reasons

1)It is clear that you have not played on our servers for any length of time.
2) This is your first post. I suggest to make an introduction and follow the 20 post count. I find it odd you have it in the right format but did not read the rules of applying for admin
3) No colored text. It's not against the rules but looks very unprofessional
4) This particular line makes no sense. Specifically the quote that is bold. It almost sounds like you would abuse your powers from the way that is written (although if I look at it a couple of times, I understand what you are getting at, just poor grammer)

PM me if you have any questions.

To help the fellow admins when they are not on the server to take there spot and kick,slay and ban rule breakers that ruin the game and annoy players and abuse them with the strongest words. I Also like to become a admin because my past servers are kind of getting boring and empty so if i come on this server i can be active to help players!
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 02:33:46 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal