Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Caboose RDming and refusing to slay himself  (Read 2446 times)

Offline Snak

Caboose RDming and refusing to slay himself
« on: January 05, 2013, 03:14:34 AM »
Name of player reporting abuse: Snak

Steam ID, to facilitate unban if applicable: Wasn't banned

Server:  TTT

Admin who is suspected of the abuse: Caboose74

In which server did the abuse occur?: your conjoint gaming ttt server

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of: Caboose killing me, claiming it was "crossfire" and refusing to slay himself nxt round.
What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too): within 20 minutes of when this thread was created
Life's not a bitch! Life is a beauitful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she wouldent let u get that pussy, maybe she dident feel yall shared any similar interest, or maybe u jus an asshole that couldent sweet talk the princess.

Offline Blackllama

Re: Caboose RDming and refusing to slay himself
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 03:26:17 AM »
I was on at the time and checked the logs and it did look like there was a gun fight going on. I didn't see what actually happened in the fight at all so didn't really input on the matter. Caboose didn't slay himself as he did not consider it RDM.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 03:26:17 AM »

Offline Kacey

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 03:33:37 AM »
I was on at the time and checked the logs and it did look like there was a gun fight going on. I didn't see what actually happened in the fight at all so didn't really input on the matter. Caboose didn't slay himself as he did not consider it RDM.

He said it was an accidental kill and thus refused to slay himself, yet he had slayed Snak for the exact same thing just a few rounds before. Very hypocritical. And he had a very douchey attitude throughout the entire confrontation and claiming he knew more about the rules and server than everyone else (he's been admin for a month.)

From what I've seen in my 60 hours on the server, Caboose has major ego problems.

Offline Snak

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 04:17:47 AM »

He said it was an accidental kill and thus refused to slay himself, yet he had slayed Snak for the exact same thing just a few rounds before. Very hypocritical. And he had a very douchey attitude throughout the entire confrontation and claiming he knew more about the rules and server than everyone else (he's been admin for a month.)

From what I've seen in my 60 hours on the server, Caboose has major ego problems.

actually it was more like a week and a half a go. I dont really care, but there are players that do, so thats why i made the thread.

he should just b reminded that he h as to obey the rules too.
Life's not a bitch! Life is a beauitful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she wouldent let u get that pussy, maybe she dident feel yall shared any similar interest, or maybe u jus an asshole that couldent sweet talk the princess.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 04:22:16 AM »
Ok, I'm just gonna say this.

Getting caught in crossfire is rdm. He still killed him, and if Snak complained, Caboose should be slain.

However, this was not admin abuse. In order for this to be admin abuse i would have to be the only admin on (or another trial).

Because if I (for example) were the only admin on I wouldn't be able to slay him since he's an admin too. Therefore, in that situation, not slaying/killing himself would be abuse because I can't punish him myself.

But, Blackllama was on, therefore, there was a way for him to be punished (Llamas a vet he's a trial). So, Caboose didn't admin abuse, just didn't get punished for an rdm (Which was wrong, Caboose should have been slain).
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 04:31:19 AM by Tyber »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 04:53:02 AM »
But, Blackllama was on, therefore, there was a way for him to be punished (Llamas a vet he's a trial). So, Caboose didn't admin abuse, just didn't get punished for an rdm (Which was wrong, Caboose should have been slain).
Admins can slay themselves and are expected to if necessary. There doesn't have to be another admin on to slay them if they do something wrong.

And in case you missed it,
I didn't see what actually happened in the fight at all so didn't really input on the matter.

EDIT: Also, caboose didn't have a douchey attitude, you guys just kept screaming at him to slay himself. It got to the point where people were almost getting muted. He explained his reasoning on why he wasn't slaying himself repeatedly. He handled the situation much more maturely then others.

Whether or not it was RDM I'm really not sure.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 04:57:47 AM by Blackllama »

Offline Tyber

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2013, 05:11:17 AM »
Admins can slay themselves and are expected to if necessary. There doesn't have to be another admin on to slay them if they do something wrong.

And in case you missed it,
I didn't see what actually happened in the fight at all so didn't really input on the matter.

EDIT: Also, caboose didn't have a douchey attitude, you guys just kept screaming at him to slay himself. It got to the point where people were almost getting muted. He explained his reasoning on why he wasn't slaying himself repeatedly. He handled the situation much more maturely then others.

Whether or not it was RDM I'm really not sure.
Yes, but the way they were phrasing it in-game was that him slaying himself was the only way for him to be punished because I couldn't slay him and you opted out.

I'm trying to say that he didn't abuse powers at all, he just thought that it wasn't rdm therefore he didn't need to kill himself.

Offline eternalseph

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2013, 05:22:08 AM »
I was infront of the guy who got killed so i guess I just say what happened, all I saw was, I had no idea what was going on around me or if there was mass shooting that might of happened after I killed caboose cause that did break out then too that he shot him and then i shot caboose. I only saw the me caboose and the other guy around don't remember much else thought I might just say this.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2013, 05:22:08 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal