Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [TTT] Tyber Xan  (Read 11581 times)

Offline Blackllama

Re: [TTT] Tyber Xan
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2012, 05:02:01 AM »
May I point out that NUMEROUS times that when an applicant is underage, leeway has been given if they have shown the maturity that someone like Tyber, for example, Coreybush is a veteran admin, and his approved across multiple servers. Also, 144 hours of TTT on the CG server within three weeks is more time then most of the current admins. He also meets the post requirement. We need more admins who are actually active on the server. The only time I get on the TTT server the admins that I see on are Blazyd, Nexus, Oobla, and Caboose, occasionally mutligrain and leetgrain are there (Timezone difference alotted for Leet).
He definitely has plenty of hours. I wasn't trying to say he needs more of them on the server, but the longer term activity also counts. There are very many players who get admin and either just stop posting on the forum, stop playing, or just disappear. I've been in phases where I'll play 24/7 and with that many hours it is possible to burn out. Being on the server for an extended amount of time only helps prove dedication. Not to say he isn't dedicated, but a month isn't a super long time.

As I mentioned earlier I think giving it a few months and reapplying would be a good idea. I haven't had a ton of time on the server with him, however I'm not totally convinced he can handle admining. I'm going to try and get on the server and play more with him in the next few days, maybe it'll consolidate my opinion either way a bit.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2012, 05:11:26 AM »
May I point out that NUMEROUS times that when an applicant is underage, leeway has been given if they have shown the maturity that someone like Tyber, for example, Coreybush is a veteran admin, and his approved across multiple servers. Also, 144 hours of TTT on the CG server within three weeks is more time then most of the current admins. He also meets the post requirement. We need more admins who are actually active on the server. The only time I get on the TTT server the admins that I see on are Blazyd, Nexus, Oobla, and Caboose, occasionally mutligrain and leetgrain are there (Timezone difference alotted for Leet).
He definitely has plenty of hours. I wasn't trying to say he needs more of them on the server, but the longer term activity also counts. There are very many players who get admin and either just stop posting on the forum, stop playing, or just disappear. I've been in phases where I'll play 24/7 and with that many hours it is possible to burn out. Being on the server for an extended amount of time only helps prove dedication. Not to say he isn't dedicated, but a month isn't a super long time.

As I mentioned earlier I think giving it a few months and reapplying would be a good idea. I haven't had a ton of time on the server with him, however I'm not totally convinced he can handle admining. I'm going to try and get on the server and play more with him in the next few days, maybe it'll consolidate my opinion either way a bit.
I understand, but I want to say, if it counts for anything, I am definitely in it for the long run. I haven't had more fun or met so many awesome people than playing on the server. There's no way to prove it, but at this point, I don't think I'll ever leave!
Edit: It's actually 114 hours of ttt in the last 2 weeks :P
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 07:29:13 AM by Tyber »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2012, 05:11:26 AM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2012, 08:53:18 PM »
Mature, and patient (Which is amazingly important quality to have).

+1
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Muffins

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2012, 01:35:17 AM »
Age: 14 (Have been mistaken to be 16 though and Birthday's in about 7 moths.)

I'm not sure what a moth is in time but... +1 :>
You don't know what a moth is?  trollface

Offline Tyber

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2012, 01:37:38 AM »

The real question is... do YOU know what a moth is! *DUN DUN DUN*

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2012, 01:40:25 AM »

Is it this?

Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2012, 02:45:10 AM »

Is it this?

NO.

Edit: YES.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2012, 03:35:57 AM »
Back on topic, admin apps are not for spam.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline oobla37

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2012, 03:44:37 AM »

trollface

By kwuartz
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Tyber

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2012, 03:48:11 AM »

trollface
For the oddest reason I quite literally laughed myself to tears gripping my seat and shitting myself when I saw this xD
Edit: FUCK didn't mean to make a whole new replay for that yes thingy... sorry.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 07:06:49 AM by Tyber »

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2012, 06:13:58 PM »
-1 I don't think he would be able to handle situations admins deal with.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 06:16:23 PM by ๖ۣۜNexus »

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2012, 06:15:04 PM »
I'm pretty much neutral on this at this point.

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2012, 08:23:16 PM »
You've also had karma under 700 twice in the past week or so but the other admins decided against banning you :/

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline oobla37

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2012, 08:32:24 PM »
You've also had karma under 700 twice in the past week or so but the other admins decided against banning you :/

those both we're for bull reasons. Because he's on all day, he occasionally takes blows from rdmers, or usually is an unfortunate target from a traitors false kos (particularly mine) and he's forced to self defend.

By kwuartz
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Mr.TheDoctor

« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2012, 09:04:47 PM »
Quite mature, good player, handles himself well besides some minor karma issues. I'm all for giving him a chance, but I have some reservations. So..... +.87 from me.
10:53 PM - ??Mystery??: you could just tape their mouth shut and then rape them with a pencil and call their family and say you're the insurance guy and need they need to come in for the life insurance and when they get there tape their mouths and rape them with a pencil and then rinse and repeat with relatives
10:54 PM - ??Mystery??: but i mean
10:54 PM - ??Mystery??: you could just ignore it

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2012, 09:04:47 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal