Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [TTT] Tyber Xan  (Read 11585 times)

Offline Justice

Re: [TTT] Tyber Xan
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2012, 09:13:36 PM »
I remember when you first joined you killed me for following you as a Detective.

Neverless you have evolved since then and now have gained some knowledge on how everything works.
If it means anything, +1

Offline Tyber

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2012, 09:19:00 PM »
I remember when you first joined you killed me for following you as a Detective.

Neverless you have evolved since then and now have gained some knowledge on how everything works.
If it means anything, +1
Yeah, lol good times man, gooood times. (P.S. ima Traitor!)

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2012, 09:19:00 PM »

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2012, 12:15:26 AM »
+1

HE'S 14???

He's a great player, had fun with him and he obeys the rules, so definetly!
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline MeOwMoO

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2012, 12:59:14 AM »
Just met him today, he's great, he gets along with others and helps out alot with the logs. Oh and also,

(LAST WORDS)Mrs.TheNurse(MeOwMoO):If you killed me, you're a dick because im afk, anyway. TYBER I LOVE YOU---

Yeah, well, hes a great guy. So... +999999999999999999999999999999999.

(=CG=) Mrs.TheNurse(MeOwMoO): i would fuck you
(=CG=) Mrs.TheNurse(MeOwMoO): so hard
[FL:RP] X Armless Gamer X: O_O

Offline caboose74

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2012, 03:43:58 AM »
he's a good guy but i really dont think he got the maturity to be a admin since i was force to mute him after telling him to stop mic spamming ,and tell me no and continue  -1 and it's not the first time i see him with low voice for the lulz  /// mic spamming

Offline Tyber

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2012, 01:51:07 PM »
I think (correct me if I'm wrong) but all the admins that I've met have posted.

Offline (=CG=) Scooby

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2012, 03:02:26 PM »
+1
have had no problems with him <3 :-*

Offline AbkaFlab

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2012, 01:58:59 PM »
Normally I wouldn't +1 someone who hasn't been on the server for like atleast a month or two. But hes been on a ton and has gotten to know everybody and the rules so +1.

Offline Blazyd

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2012, 06:38:20 PM »
You joined the server quiet recently, which in my opinion it's a bit early to already have an admin app and a lot of your posts were from your ban appeal thread. You know the rules and such and are a good player, but +0 for now

Someone stole my sweetroll - TowerSheep 8/7/12   â˜‚

Offline Tyber

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2012, 06:52:56 PM »
You joined the server quiet recently, which in my opinion it's a bit early to already have an admin app and a lot of your posts were from your ban appeal thread. You know the rules and such and are a good player, but +0 for now
Not that I'm arguing with your opinion, not at all, but I just want to put it in perspective. I joined the server when Tendovvi (That's how I found the server, through his videos.) had his Traitor Gameplay #11 up as his most recent video. That was back in November and if I'm correct (Again correct me if I'm wrong.) that was about 3 weeks ago. And when I joined the server I had about 96 hours put into Gmod (A.K.A. TTT) and now, considering I've been on the server 3 weeks, I have put more that 240 hours into the server. I don't know if it counts for anything, but I just wanted you to know the full picture.

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2012, 07:13:30 PM »

/agree
adding to this: Not meeting the requirements of the application regardless of whether or not your are of a mature nature. If you had read the application and realized you were not of age, you should have found it wise to PM a CL or HA to ask if you could be considered for administrator despite your age. Since this did not take place...

-1 for me.

Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline caboose74

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2012, 07:59:59 PM »
well like old crow said before this app , get more post on the forum

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2012, 01:22:48 AM »
Not that I'm arguing with your opinion, not at all, but I just want to put it in perspective. I joined the server when Tendovvi (That's how I found the server, through his videos.) had his Traitor Gameplay #11 up as his most recent video. That was back in November and if I'm correct (Again correct me if I'm wrong.) that was about 3 weeks ago. And when I joined the server I had about 96 hours put into Gmod (A.K.A. TTT) and now, considering I've been on the server 3 weeks, I have put more that 240 hours into the server. I don't know if it counts for anything, but I just wanted you to know the full picture.
Just gonna through this out here. The admin requirements say 7.5 hours a week for 4 consectutive weeks.
  • Must have a minimum average of 7.5 hours a week, for a month, for the server you are apply for. That is 7.5 hours a week, for 4 consecutive weeks.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2012, 01:33:46 AM »
Just gonna through this out here. The admin requirements say 7.5 hours a week for 4 consectutive weeks.
  • Must have a minimum average of 7.5 hours a week, for a month, for the server you are apply for. That is 7.5 hours a week, for 4 consecutive weeks.
Well i actually checked, at the end of tendovvi T gameplay 11 I was there as Jack McWzrdson and that was uploaded 1 month ago, so I do fit that requirement. :)

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2012, 04:13:05 AM »

/agree
adding to this: Not meeting the requirements of the application regardless of whether or not your are of a mature nature. If you had read the application and realized you were not of age, you should have found it wise to PM a CL or HA to ask if you could be considered for administrator despite your age. Since this did not take place...

-1 for me.

May I point out that NUMEROUS times that when an applicant is underage, leeway has been given if they have shown the maturity that someone like Tyber, for example, Coreybush is a veteran admin, and his approved across multiple servers. Also, 144 hours of TTT on the CG server within three weeks is more time then most of the current admins. He also meets the post requirement. We need more admins who are actually active on the server. The only time I get on the TTT server the admins that I see on are Blazyd, Nexus, Oobla, and Caboose, occasionally mutligrain and leetgrain are there (Timezone difference alotted for Leet).

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2012, 04:13:05 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal