Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Can't see other servers?  (Read 800 times)

Offline Pillz

Can't see other servers?
« on: December 09, 2012, 08:11:21 PM »
http://www.zombiepanic.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17274

I made a thread about it on the ZPS forums but I'm not sure if it's even an issue.

I can't see but 15 servers in the "internet" tab for the serverlists. Usually there's at least 100-130 servers up, if anyone has ZPS installed can you please check and confirm that is an issue?

I haven't been able to populate the ZPS server for shit this past week and the only people that join have played there before, so they can connect from the history/favorites tab like I can. I don't see our server and it worries me that maybe that's why nobodies connecting.

Lyssa has the same issue, I'm assuming many others do too. If you have problems please post on the ZPS forums thread about it to let them know.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 08:16:37 PM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: Can't see other servers?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 08:34:48 PM »
I hope they can solve it as I have no idea what's causing it. Have any filters on?
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 08:34:48 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 09:03:54 PM »
Nope; Sammy the Dev posted on it though and said it should be fixed by next week though. Awesome, now ZPS REALLY breaks.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 09:15:56 PM »
Nope; Sammy the Dev posted on it though and said it should be fixed by next week though. Awesome, now ZPS REALLY breaks.
XD
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 09:15:56 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal