Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I'm not exactly new...  (Read 30042 times)

Offline Sejo Mino

Re: I'm not exactly new...
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2012, 03:08:56 AM »
O hai their Claire. Long Time no see. Soo hows it going with the hubby.? or was it boyfriend.?

Depends on 1) who you are? 2) who you're referring to? :P
You a long time friend but u deleted me from ur list XP. Sejo Mino but i change it from time to time. and when i last heard from u, u were having a fight with somebody... i cant remember.

Oh yea yea. I remember Sejo Mino. I guess you changed your name so much that when I cleaned up my friends list, it just got deleted. Are you referring to DethSeKtor?? As far as I remember, he was the one I was with before we both got banned from this place.
i am guessing that was who it was. But anyways, Long time no see. It was like forever ago.

Yea. About 2 years ago, if I'm not mistaken. Quite a long time.
Do u still live in Texas.? What u been up to all this time since.?

Offline Claire

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2012, 03:12:04 AM »
O hai their Claire. Long Time no see. Soo hows it going with the hubby.? or was it boyfriend.?

You a long time friend but u deleted me from ur list XP. Sejo Mino but i change it from time to time. and when i last heard from u, u were having a fight with somebody... i cant remember.

Oh yea yea. I remember Sejo Mino. I guess you changed your name so much that when I cleaned up my friends list, it just got deleted. Are you referring to DethSeKtor?? As far as I remember, he was the one I was with before we both got banned from this place.
i am guessing that was who it was. But anyways, Long time no see. It was like forever ago.

Still in Texas. :P I've been working! duh lol. You know, where you step away from the computer, go outside, get in yer car, go to a place, and prostitute your skills for monies. THAT.

I'm unpredictable like a river.
I come at you like a cheetah at its prey.
I'm the lightning that strikes.
I'm the change of your life.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2012, 03:12:04 AM »

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2012, 03:15:34 AM »

Still in Texas. :P I've been working! duh lol. You know, where you step away from the computer, go outside, get in yer car, go to a place, and prostitute your skills for monies. THAT.
LoL it is good to see that you still look the same after 2 yearz. XP   I been working alot also. LoL Prostitute. XP it is good 2 see that u are humorous.

Offline Scottitot

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2012, 03:17:32 AM »

LoL it is good to see that you still look the same after 2 yearz. XP   I been working alot also. LoL Prostitute. XP it is good 2 see that u are humorous.
Romance on the forums tonight I see I'll just leave you two alone to do stuff.

Offline Claire

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2012, 03:18:25 AM »

I've always been humorous ._. yea work sucks lol

Offline Claire

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2012, 03:18:48 AM »

Y NO THREESOME?!

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2012, 03:19:32 AM »

Lol actually she is just a long time friend from long ago. never really got 2 say my farewells seeing how someone kicked me from her list. XP then i tried to add her again and she kicked me again. XP

Offline Claire

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2012, 03:20:38 AM »

Lol actually she is just a long time friend from long ago. never really got 2 say my farewells seeing how someone kicked me from her list. XP then i tried to add her again and she kicked me again. XP

;_; Sorry. I just don't go on steam anymore. I dunno why you would wanna be on THEE list. Forgive me <3

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2012, 03:23:18 AM »

;_; Sorry. I just don't go on steam anymore. I dunno why you would wanna be on THEE list. Forgive me <3
when i look at this quote train i see a pyramid. also i like lists. XP

Offline Claire

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2012, 03:24:23 AM »

Unfortunately, for me, it's not worth going onto steam JUST to add you to the list. :/ lol

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2012, 03:25:33 AM »

Unfortunately, for me, it's not worth going onto steam JUST to add you to the list. :/ lol
It shall be a task that i need to look up to when i get a chance. XP

Offline Claire

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2012, 03:28:47 AM »

It shall be a task that i need to look up to when i get a chance. XP
Lol. Just send me a request and I'll get to it whenever I do.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2012, 03:29:11 AM »
I am killing this quote train combo.

Offline Claire

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2012, 03:29:48 AM »
Please die, instead. You're no fun.

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2012, 03:30:49 AM »
Please die, instead. You're no fun.
Then we shall start another train but with your post as the head. Then u have started the train all over again. XP

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2012, 03:30:49 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal