Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Master server list  (Read 1504 times)

Offline Pyro

Master server list
« on: July 27, 2012, 09:30:24 PM »
So yeah, lately there was some kind of bug/annoyance.
A few days ago I saw that there was no server in the master server list on ZM but when you look in your history and favorites the servers you added to your favorites where still there and the server you visited were still there too, lately I saw SOME servers, but not all, that means some ZM communities may have found a fix to this, our server isn't on the main list though.
Now that means all new players of ZM will pass by our server not even knowing it is there.
We must fix this somehow.

Offline Sammy

Re: Master server list
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 09:58:12 AM »
So yeah, lately there was some kind of bug/annoyance.
A few days ago I saw that there was no server in the master server list on ZM but when you look in your history and favorites the servers you added to your favorites where still there and the server you visited were still there too, lately I saw SOME servers, but not all, that means some ZM communities may have found a fix to this, our server isn't on the main list though.
Now that means all new players of ZM will pass by our server not even knowing it is there.
We must fix this somehow.

Well not to be a downer... but if it's genuinely a master server problem, what could we possibly do other than write a very angry letter... stating how very angry we are.

Edit: Along with zombie survivalists which was the lone server, 2 BOSS', jojosh and 2 ZFC servers have appeared on the serverlist... wonder what on earth is happening? Perhaps a missed update or something?

Edit 2: Sammeh^^: question... whats being done about this serverlist problem we have with zm?
Mr Smiffy: nothing
Mr Smiffy: it'll fix its self like it did before
Sammeh^^: before... so its happened before.
Mr Smiffy: its a steam issue
Mr Smiffy: yeah i had it like 3 weeks ago
Mr Smiffy: maybe 4

Smiffy Sensei to the rescue with all the answers.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 10:06:22 AM by Sammy »
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 09:58:12 AM »

Offline Pyro

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 11:12:42 AM »
Oh well, let's hope it comes back on then.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 12:14:00 AM »
I got it fixed

server is back on main server list

would enjoy a pm for these type of things as sometimes I cannot see ALL threads because I am busy these days

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 12:14:00 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal