Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jad's admin application!  (Read 3550 times)

Offline Jad9

Jad's admin application!
« on: February 03, 2012, 11:40:15 PM »
   8) This is a complete copy of the application page with answers and information about me and why I   should/would like to be admin.

-Must be at least 15 years old. Well I'm 13, my birthday is a month away so I'll be 14 pretty soon, I can handle my temper and I'm not a complete idiot.

-Must have at least 7.5 hours in the server you are applying for every week. I've been playing since 2010 and I continue to play.

-Must have at least 20 bare minimum original non-troll posts. I'm almost there, and I'm on the forum everyday. I'm always active and i'm always available for help.

-Should have mic: I do have a mic and i'm not a little kid. I don't sound like a high pitched little bitch. I understand all rules and obligations. I won't let CG down, ever. I've been here since 2010 like I said.

-Font readable: I'm not using anything other than English I hope.

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24411144

What server are you applying to: Conjoint Gaming TTT #1 Customized, that's the only one I've played.

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: No, I haven't but I do know most of the admins on CG and I always play with them, I've observed them discipline and I've seen how good ones (Like Blackllama) Play and never abuse. If I do get admin (hopefully) I will follow all rules, be a good guide,leader, admin, and I'll always respect other admins, if any disrespect follows me from a fellow admin I will not disrespect back, I will simply report.

In game name : Currently (=CG=)Jad
                         If Conjoint Gaming is down then my name would probably be Jad

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jad9/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24411144

Do you have past admin expierence: Yes, on three servers. Two of them were made by my brother ( I was superadmin/Co-owner) And one of them was an RP server with assmod and ULX. I know how to run as an admin and I know the rules and what to follow. I know an RP server's rules are much different than TTT but I have seen a lot of admins play, the rules, their actions, and leadership/guidance and I will follow the right rules.

Why you wish to be an admin: I have seen a lot of admins/ People becoming admins and I would like to not only put my foot in the door for a spot, But I've also been playing since 2010, I love this server and would love to guide/help the server since TTT is full of trolls. Trouble in Troll Town, It won't be anymore trouble if i'm admin  ;)

What are some qualities you possess: I have obtained leadership,maturity,guidance,respect,empathy,honesty,kindess & caring, and teamwork. I'm not available in the morning usually from Mon-Friday from 8:00 AM-4:00 PM on school months. I am educated/educating with character,maturity,knowledge.

What country are you from: I'm from Lebanon, an Arabian country in the Middle East and I have been driven out of my country by war and have traveled to Canada. My Arabic is very bad now and I'm ashamed/somewhat happy to say that I have better English than Arabic.

Age: Turning 14 in a month. Currently 13. I'm mature and not a complete idiot. Also Male. You can take my word for it, and test me if you want. Guaranteed pass  ;)

Additional notes: I have listed most of my notes up with my information. This will be a quick summary of it. I'm turning 14, I'm mature,kind,respectful,guiding,co-operative, and empathetic. I'm usually unavailable on school months on weekdays from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, always/often available on weekends. I always read rules, understand them, work hard, and understand all consequences/rules.

Thank you for taking your time for reading my application. I hope I have convinced you properly on why I should be admin and that I love your servers. If I have to try other servers for admin then I will.

Hope :), Jad

Offline ??Mystery??

Re: Jad's admin application!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 12:02:30 AM »
I've never seen you. I could just be blind though. +0 for now

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 12:02:30 AM »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 12:16:24 AM »
I've seen you on before, don't think you've broken any rules, your post count is a bit short as you know, as well as being active on the forum you could get to know the community via things like vent, don't necessarily need to play on other servers but it's a plus.

Assuming you're given a chance although underage, I'd want to play with you more before giving my opinion.

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 12:31:52 AM »
I don't think Towersheep is accepting  apps at the moment, So you might want to try later.

Offline Sprite

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 12:37:34 AM »
I have only seen you around the last week or two plus from what I've seen your not the most mature person around so its a -1 from me for now plus I don't think tower is accepting.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 12:51:11 AM »
TLDR

-1. I have seen you on before about 6 months ago and was not impressed. You lost your cool when somebody made fun of you and i had to mute you at least twice for it. On top of that you haven't played much til now and post count only exists because of a ban request.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 01:10:37 AM »
Where do I begin.

First of all you have been around since 2010 but I've only seen you on the server lately in the past 3 days.

Secondly you got six of your 15 posts five minutes ago which would also imply that you are not on the forum regularly.

Thirdly like Crow said, you have a short temper and you have a trash mic. A not so good combination for an admin if you ask me.

Fourthly (if it's actually a word), I just had a rather unpleasant experience on the server, partially because of people screaming but also because you joined the server and said "Hey guy's, I just posted my admin app" and then started to shout at people instead of using a calm, peaceful voice to get it across.

tl;dr

-1, not now. Wait until you're more well known around the community, get a better mic or fix the one you have and keep your temper under control. It's nothing personal Jal, it's just that I've seen a lot of people crash and burn because they weren't ready for administrative duties and you quite frankly don't seem to be.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Nelth

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 01:22:54 AM »
-1, Crappy mic, micspam, temper, and you havent been on very often if ever.

Offline CamperStrike

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2012, 01:41:32 AM »
Eeeh, I don't know. Although it is true that you've been in the community longer than enough for an admin app, you're... how do I put this... a "short-fused" person. Almost everytime that you got rdmed when I first met you, you got mad over the mic and started saying "you're getting your ass slain, can't wait for the admin to ban you" and so on.

And plus we got a surplus of admins at this moment.

I'm neutral for now.
Cookies go here?

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2012, 03:59:22 AM »
http://www.theicecave.net/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A24411144&Submit=

Seriously that does not look good. Permabanned for quote "where admins openly raid other servers and communities." endquote

Yes its old but that's a hell of a ban to acquire.

I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2012, 05:19:55 AM »
-1, simply given how you have reacted towards attacks against yourself.

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2012, 02:04:33 AM »
Hasn't posted since making this app. :( Haven't seen you, either.

Offline Jad9

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2012, 01:51:35 PM »
http://www.theicecave.net/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A24411144&Submit=

Seriously that does not look good. Permabanned for quote "where admins openly raid other servers and communities." endquote

Yes its old but that's a hell of a ban to acquire.

I didn't even notice that, what the fuck. I swear i've never even heard of anything called the icecave. It might be my brother using this account or something but yes I do play NoXiousNet and i have been since 2009 on NN. I also love CG and I love the TTT. I might have been out of control a lot, I admit it. But give me a chance at being an admin. I won't slay without permission. I will stay cool. I will do anything you guys want me to do. Give me a chance, i'll promise you I can do it. I know I have blown my cover. But if you test me, I won't.  meme1  Meme8

Offline Jad9

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2012, 01:55:51 PM »

Secondly you got six of your 15 posts five minutes ago which would also imply that you are not on the forum regularly.

I support your whole post and I know why would you say that, I know it's true and I feel some Empathy in it, I know that you're more expierenced from me so you've seen more than me. And also, doesn't that mean that I really want to get to 20 posts then? if 6 of my posts were five minutes ago? And I do have a lot of -1s I know. But all i'm saying is test me. If i'm calm, sober, guideful, you'll know that I don't waste oppurtunities and I can do it.  Meme8  emocut

Offline Jad9

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2012, 02:02:19 PM »
My Birthday is in March 5. Today is February 5. One month left... I also appreciate all of your support/hate. I understand your reasons and frankly I haven't been on 24/7 or on a lot. But i'm not the only one, you guys do have admins that are never on TTT and i'm not putting any names down. But i'm also not saying that i'll be afk. I'm just busy a lot and i'm in a stage of my life where there's gonna be a whole rush of more school shit since i'm entering a advanced learning specialty program in a high school starting next year. I will be playing more and I won't be raging. I understand TTT needs patience and I will improve on that. But i'm not dumb and I can handle myself. Watch me on the servers not be an asshole. You can test me for it.  Meme8 Meme8

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2012, 02:02:19 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal