Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Minecraft lag  (Read 1740 times)

Offline ??Mystery??

Minecraft lag
« on: January 23, 2012, 06:08:47 PM »
Heysup, I started playing on the CG Minecraft server last week, and right after that Whether i play single player or multi player i cant get better then 10 fps (i'm aware it isnt because of the server just when it started happening)

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: Minecraft lag
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 06:20:55 PM »
Heysup, I started playing on the CG Minecraft server last week, and right after that Whether i play single player or multi player i cant get better then 10 fps (i'm aware it isnt because of the server just when it started happening)
Update Java? Installed plugins to ur mc?
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 06:20:55 PM »

Offline ??Mystery??

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 07:16:00 PM »
got rid of all MC plugins, updated Java, still horrible lag

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 08:26:27 PM »
Look for the mod called, "Optifine" if you are having problems with all of Minecraft and not just multiplayer.

If it's multiplayer, maybe your Internet? Unless the server is having a problem I am unaware of.

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 08:35:25 PM »
Check you're modem connection.

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 12:11:21 PM »
>implying that framerate issues can be caused by lost internet speed.
>MFW
 Meme11

Do you run on a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system.
Google: "minecraft increase ram"

if 32-bit, don't use render distance far.

Offline Xileb

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 08:23:49 AM »
I would personally recommend trying out the mod called ''Optifine'' and using lower render distance and
using some sort of gamebooster for example Razer GameBooster :)

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2013, 09:58:00 AM »
I would personally recommend trying out the mod called ''Optifine'' and using lower render distance and
using some sort of gamebooster for example Razer GameBooster :)
Why are you posting on a help topic from last year? You also necro'd which is against the rules.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2013, 10:56:24 AM »
Please read the rules and do not necro.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2013, 10:56:24 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal