Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Need Help With "TF2" I Purchased Retail.Wanting to install on different PC.  (Read 2418 times)

Offline Hollow

I have the game "Team Fortress 2" I purchased new from Newegg. I first installed it on my PC but I did not like it. I unistalled it off my PC. It is still in my steam games list in my steam account. I have the hard copy CD of the game. My son wants to install it on his PC. It does install and then asks for the game number. When I type in the 25 numbers \ letters it says it can't be used on this PC because it is registered on my steam account and not my sons. I'm sure there is a way to unregister the game in my steam account and put it on my sons PC and register it in his steam account. Like I say I have the Disc for the game in the retail package. I want to get it off my steam account and on my sons steam account so he can play it on his PC. If anyone has any answers or any suggestions or a way to call Steam and talk to someone there please let me know. Thanks

Offline Hollow

That sux. ;D

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Offline Christovski

yeah, once you put a game on a steam account its part of that account permanently, you can share steam accounts but not games from one to another

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline SandBellie

Gay.

Offline vinnylord

not gay: security
*blanc* WOOT WOOT

Offline vinnylord

dont you know all about that subject john  ::)
*blanc* WOOT WOOT

Offline symbolzzzz

How can you not like tf2 being a spy is so much fun.
I need a new sig...

Offline vinnylord

probably yeah xD
*blanc* WOOT WOOT

Offline Wholegrain

sooo glad im not hollows son

cause i luv tf2

i named my own strain of weed the heavy man

Offline Wholegrain

wow i never remember posting the above omg 

i named my own weed the heavy man

this man must be brilliant