Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: DDosers  (Read 3376 times)

Offline Old Crow

DDosers
« on: August 15, 2011, 07:06:56 AM »
• Your name in-game:Old Crow

• Offender's name in-game:GhG the killer

• Date/Time of the offense:500 EST

• SteamID:STEAM_0:1:38447164 21:39 631 57

• Server: TTT

• Any administrators on the server?: me and Caboose in and out

• What was the problem/offense?:DDosing

• Proof: http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy335/tdog2747/hl22011-08-1504-41-02-95.jpg

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy335/tdog2747/hl22011-08-1504-42-34-61.jpg

ʉۢ Other comments: This guy and his buds decided that when i muted one of them it would be fun to ddos the server. their names

Charlie  STEAM_0:1:29325356 Banned

Tankslayer STEAM_0:0:39065643

Taser STEAM_0:0:22796008 Banned

and the man that this ban request is for.

They all at one point stated that they were gonna ddos the server in some way or another. I perma banned charlie,and taser but im pretty sure the last one is GhG the killer and i only kicked tankslayer. Tons of sourcebans for killer and before the server crashed he said Hi in admin chat. Just the sourcebans alone tell me he is most likely one of the hacker. He is gonna need a perma. Tankslayer more then likey too needs a ban. He was with them, defending them and stuff.

update!

Charlie http://www.vacbanned.com/engine/check

Tankslayer http://www.vacbanned.com/engine/check

Taser: no vac ban but there is this http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=12342.30 and the pics i posted

The killer: A little less evidence but there are google pages of him in sourcebans

« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 07:29:34 AM by Old Crow »
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline taserz

Re: DDosers
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 07:12:33 AM »
What I don't get is why am I banned. I was clearly talking about that it was not a dos but a ddos since any server can with stand a dos using simple mitigation. I then said wanna see how its a ddos because its flooding the server. By that I ment it was obviously multiple pc's ddosing or something as one single machine wouldn't need to have quite high speeds to keep up an attack. Id presume I was banned for talking about it being a ddos. I just want the ban removed as I understand it could be a mistake on the admin as people were accusing each other without any logic. To be honest and im not defending anyone you can't really say it was them unless they outright said they did it or if they have a lot of source bans due to the fact that a ddos is untraceable unless you track down an infected machine and trace it back to its cc server.

Ps I am not there buds check my freinds list I don't even know where you are getting that from and nor was I muted if thats who you were referring to.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 07:14:18 AM by taserz »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 07:12:33 AM »

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 09:18:04 AM »
1 reply 321 views wat?
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline Leomire

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 01:58:00 PM »
Since when could Trials permaban... Anyways i digress but I've never had a problem with Taser and from the screenshots it seems he was just telling the difference between what was occurring and what could happen. I don't think he should be banned for this but it will be up to the superiors. The other two on the other hand I have no idea as only taser is seen in these pics

Offline Sly

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 04:40:32 PM »
What I don't get is why am I banned. I was clearly talking about that it was not a dos but a ddos since any server can with stand a dos using simple mitigation. I then said wanna see how its a ddos because its flooding the server. By that I ment it was obviously multiple pc's ddosing or something as one single machine wouldn't need to have quite high speeds to keep up an attack. Id presume I was banned for talking about it being a ddos. I just want the ban removed as I understand it could be a mistake on the admin as people were accusing each other without any logic. To be honest and im not defending anyone you can't really say it was them unless they outright said they did it or if they have a lot of source bans due to the fact that a ddos is untraceable unless you track down an infected machine and trace it back to its cc server.

Ps I am not there buds check my freinds list I don't even know where you are getting that from and nor was I muted if thats who you were referring to.

Based on the evidence presented, I personally feel that your punishment is Just. Do not join a server, act like your a know-it-all then make threats and expect to not be banned. A Permaban may be a little rough, I support  a month at the least.

Next time use your brain. Think before you decide to be a know-it-all troll

Offline Caboose26

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 06:25:23 PM »
I think i left / joined right before taserz ban was placed. so i cant say much on that. How ever i can confirm that the other two were  no doubt. 
Meh........ :D facebook anyone? :D

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 07:34:50 PM »
How the hell are you even able to perma ban sly.? your a trial..

secondly a month ban for threatening to DDOS a server..... It may be a threat but a month.. hmmm

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 08:01:02 PM »
Sly wasn't the one that permabanned. It was me that did it. I guess that we can permaban. Regardless the way he talked about it was why I made the decision to ban. He also stated that Charlie was not hacking and said I banned him because he was annoying. That was not the case. Charlie said he was hacking the server when the ddos started. I kicked him and he came back on with the name enjoy ddos. That's when I banned him. The ddos continued and taser said what I have posted in the pictures. When I get home ill post the pic of him defending Charlie.

3 Days isn't log

Offline taserz

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 09:51:10 PM »
Sly wasn't the one that permabanned. It was me that did it. I guess that we can permaban. Regardless the way he talked about it was why I made the decision to ban. He also stated that Charlie was not hacking and said I banned him because he was annoying. That was not the case. Charlie said he was hacking the server when the ddos started. I kicked him and he came back on with the name enjoy ddos. That's when I banned him. The ddos continued and taser said what I have posted in the pictures. When I get home ill post the pic of him defending Charlie.

I didn't read what happened of charlie rejoining with the name ddos I was unaware of that. I was defending the fact that he was saying he was going to hack us as I highly doubt some little kid can hack a dedi or a steam account mainly because of steam gaurd. I in no way was defending some kid that I don't know I was just saying how he couldn't hack the server ddos on the other hand is a different story. Also I never threatened to ddos the server to my knowledge?

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 10:30:27 PM »
Taser. Charlie said over voicechat that he was hacking and the server starts ddosing right then and there.

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy335/tdog2747/hl22011-08-1504-43-34-19-1.jpg

And after i banned him you said charlie wasnt hacking then went on about Ddosing. With the server still getting attacked, you start talking about how that was dos, and then asked want to see a Ddos? Then you said thats not hacking, thats flooding. Then you said I use to do that!! When we are getting killed by DDos no less.

At any rate i shall wait till a community leader can decide on what to do.

3 Days isn't log

Offline taserz

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 10:47:09 PM »
Taser. Charlie said over voicechat that he was hacking and the server starts ddosing right then and there.

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy335/tdog2747/hl22011-08-1504-43-34-19-1.jpg

And after i banned him you said charlie wasnt hacking then went on about Ddosing. With the server still getting attacked, you start talking about how that was dos, and then asked want to see a Ddos? Then you said thats not hacking, thats flooding. Then you said I use to do that!! When we are getting killed by DDos no less.

At any rate i shall wait till a community leader can decide on what to do.

I think I said I use to do that to what someone said over the mic that is different.

I was just saying how he was not hacking the server he was probably using his pc to dos. As I doubt some little kid can ddos people. Also when I said want to see a ddos I was going to explain the difference but I didn't even care after all and didn't bother because the lag was to bad.

Never the less ill wait for a leader as they can probably resolve the issue.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 10:47:09 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal