Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Rdming in server with admins, and they do nothing about it!!  (Read 618 times)

Offline chaosderp

Rdming in server with admins, and they do nothing about it!!
« on: April 04, 2011, 04:43:01 AM »
playing ttt in gmod, i was a traitor for a round, following this one guy for like 10secs as a round had just started, and all of a sudden he just kills me with no proof or evidence that i was a t, i askd him why he killed  me when he died, all he said was "becuase you were folling me into a room"

thats not evidence or any proof that i was T,

so i said to everyone on the server that he rdm'd me and for someone to do something about it, and everyone just tells me to stfu,starts calling me a **** and shit even when server admins were on! they did nothing about it!!

>:(

Offline Jorgen

Re: Rdming in server with admins, and they do nothing about it!!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 06:11:38 AM »
would you mind saying what admins were on?
It ain't like anything can be done without knowing who.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 06:11:38 AM »

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 07:57:25 AM »
Hi Chaosderp,

Too make things easier for the admins to fix your problem, if you can identify what time you were on the server, what time zone you are in, what admins were on, and possibly provide screenshots or the chatlog, it would make their life incredibly easier to fix your problem.

However, we do have a rule here, that if you are following someone, they have the right to warn you to stop following them, and then they can proceed to shoot you and kill you if they deem necessary to do so.

Offline chaosderp

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 09:45:25 AM »
i cant remeber what admin was on, next time it happens ill screen shot n all that

i agree that people can warn you not to follow them then shoot if you continue

but this guy gave no warning or anything, i followed him into a room to grab a weapon then he just shot me without any warning

thanks

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 09:45:25 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal