Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: RPG vs FPS  (Read 6022 times)

Offline Napoleon BonaPARTY

Re: RPG vs FPS
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2010, 10:41:13 PM »
I like both equally. It really depends on my mood. Also, the two genres have lots of side genres that are EXTREMELY different, sometimes mixing the two genres (or others).  So, I really can't make a definitive statement on this matter regarding my position.
ha ha I made a signature

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2010, 11:10:01 PM »
Gman what the hell *whispers to everyone: can we ban this r tard?*
Seriously. You Can't Verses Game Types. They are not the same that like saying:

COOKIES OR WATER
Both are necessary and good in there own ways.
You need water to live and... well you need cookies for the same reason. Get my picture?

The only thing you can discuss here is what your experience has been you can't define a result under any methods. Its a useless debate and tbh can't be debated.

And on that note metaphorically and realistically speaking, if you hate cookies... FUCK YOU!

TL;DR
WATER WINS.

EDIT:
 ???...
On a serious note, you're being the idiot right now. These CAN be compared, I have no idea what you're rambling on about (cookes and water, what the hell?). Rock and rap for example, are two different genres of music (TOTALLY different) and yet they are compared. In that sense, these are two types of VIDEO GAMES, and thus can be compared.

Who the frhuark said I couldn't compare these things, and it couldn't be debated? Don't be making non-existent standards now.
Rock and Rap actually can't. I'm not being stupid your the dumb ass screaming in vent. So don't ever call me stupid. I didn't say you can't talk about there differences but a winner can not arise. Both are good and fun in there own ways at most all we can say is our preference.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2010, 11:10:01 PM »

G-man

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2010, 11:13:20 PM »
Both are good and fun in there own ways at most all we can say is our preference.
That's what this thread is about.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2010, 11:23:17 PM »
Both are good and fun in there own ways at most all we can say is our preference.
That's what this thread is about.
Wrong this threads about Debates. You Can't Debate this. Debates end with winners and losers. So Fail!
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

G-man

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2010, 11:36:23 PM »
Wow, seriously?

I meant, debate which one is better by stating your preference and reasoning. That's debating is it not?

debate:
To consider something; deliberate.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2010, 11:55:28 PM »
Wow, seriously?

I meant, debate which one is better by stating your preference and reasoning. That's debating is it not?

debate:
To consider something; deliberate.
No
To consider something and come to a consensus. Which you can't.
Its kind of like how you can't debate facts.

G-man

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2010, 11:59:09 PM »
You can always question the veracity of facts...wow

This is a DEBATE, over why you may prefer ONE over the OTHER.

Now delete all your posts and I'll delete mine. We went way off-topic.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2010, 12:07:50 AM »
You can always question the veracity of facts...wow

This is a DEBATE, over why you may prefer ONE over the OTHER.

Now delete all your posts and I'll delete mine. We went way off-topic.
Facts can't be debated.
I'm not deleting anything. Your the huge spamer anyways i'm not talking about this any more u go ahead and enjoy your flawed topic.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2010, 12:11:46 AM »
Honestly I think stupid things like these shouldn't be in the debate forum. Don't get me wrong, don't have anything against it. But I just think debates in here should be all politics and real life things you know?

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2010, 12:20:44 AM »
Honestly I think stupid things like these shouldn't be in the debate forum. Don't get me wrong, don't have anything against it. But I just think debates in here should be all politics and real life things you know?
It's cause hes a post whore!

Offline Remscar

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2010, 03:03:56 AM »
Is this thread dead yet?
Part of my pride was dead the second that you talked to me
And I knew that no matter what lied ahead you wouldn't walk with me
So alone I traveled

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2010, 03:19:50 AM »
Nope I don't Think SO......Well Anyways Im For RPGs.   I Like RPGs just for one fact is you can customize it with whatever u want but in a FPS their are customization only for the character but not really to show off a lot. Then Again RPGs do have the tendency to have a 1 person character look so when u run around in a game it looks to much alike....Srry Rpgs im talking about is MMORPGS.... Well that is my 2ยข's. i think i got that wrong idk.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2010, 05:55:35 PM »
FPS.  Ever since Original Wolfenstien...

Offline OMG_ZombiePenguin

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2010, 06:37:42 PM »
agree with cadaver!

Offline Remscar

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2010, 08:26:11 PM »
I think Hybrids.
STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl was a FPS but also a RPG at the same time.
My favorite games are
STALKER SoC
STALKER CoP
Splinter Cell Conviction
Medal of Honor 2010 (SINGLEPLAYER)
Battlefeild 2
Part of my pride was dead the second that you talked to me
And I knew that no matter what lied ahead you wouldn't walk with me
So alone I traveled

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2010, 08:26:11 PM »