CG Main > Debate Forum

Console servers, worth it?

(1/6) > >>

Kingtrue:
Lets face it, Microsoft has been raising its prices without any form of improvement that I have seen from this whole inflation, but could stand to learn a thing or two.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/columns/experienced-points/8098-Experienced-Points-Whats-Wrong-with-Xbox-Live.2

Now If you read this man's article, he explains his own thoughts on how the natural pool of bile and run-off known as xbox trolls could be cleaned up by offering console servers. In the same sense as PC servers, he states that if there was a bigger sense of moderation on the xbox, it would'nt be populated by all those annoying players if people could shell out abit more in their subscription to gain admin powers to a specific server to pay for it.

He goes further into detail about positives and negatives of it, but what do you think CG? Would you like to see dedicated servers in the future? Possibly buy your own? Or would this seem to be a waste, as other people could pay to abuse?

AlphaWeeaboo:
I swear, everyone here is biased towards PC's.
Yes PC's are generally better but some things are just best on console.
Console servers, it depends.

Inject OH 4:

--- Quote from: DarkEmoNyuu on September 12, 2010, 09:45:03 PM ---I swear, everyone here is biased towards PC's.
Yes PC's are generally better but some things are just best on console.
Console servers, it depends.

--- End quote ---
LOL
Explane.

NOTHING beats a pc in any way shape or form. Period.

AlphaWeeaboo:
Well if you have a friend over you certainly arn't going to go play a PC game with him.

Inject OH 4:

--- Quote from: DarkEmoNyuu on September 12, 2010, 09:48:13 PM ---Well if you have a friend over you certainly arn't going to go play a PC game with him.

--- End quote ---
Really? I do all the time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version