Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Salutations and Felicitations, Ladies and Gentlemen  (Read 10364 times)

Offline jet_savage

Salutations and Felicitations, Ladies and Gentlemen
« on: February 23, 2014, 02:27:13 AM »
    Hello all those who choose to read this, my name is Jecht. I often play any kind of first person shooter, with a weakness for Far Cry 3 and the assorted Source games.

I wandered on to the (=CG=) servers while playing hidden, as I have a average ping of 30 on them. To put it simply, I fell for the community. The more I play on the servers the more I just verbally enforce the rules, but there is always those who don't listen, and I can not get any of the admins I am friends with to get on. I was rather curious on who the new admins would be and if there was still a possible opening for a trial mod or admin.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to meet some interesting people!
People use words as if they carry no weight, as if they are tools merely to communicate. I have seen people torn and destroyed by them, as though they were a weapon mightier than Zeus' great lightning. However, I have seen many rallied by them, given the courage to overcome any and all forces in their way. But those who shine to me use their words to build, not structures mind you, but confidence in others and repair those who have been broken down. But the real question is, why is a raven like a writing desk?

Offline Live Bait

Re: Salutations and Felicitations, Ladies and Gentlemen
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 03:12:20 AM »
Hey! Good to see you finally made it here!

Yeah, I believe there are open positions for Hidden Admins. We could use a little more muscle around here.
When the time's right, feel free to apply for Admin and we'll get you started on trial.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 03:12:20 AM »

Offline keksikas

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 09:13:05 AM »
Welcome to CG. :)

I hope to see you on hidden. :p
Unless you want to fuck me, why do you care what I look like?” -Eminem

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 09:13:05 AM »