Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Admin abuse: Wooley - MERGED TOPICS!  (Read 3039 times)

Offline DeathTech

Admin abuse: Wooley - MERGED TOPICS!
« on: January 24, 2014, 03:10:34 AM »
Name of player reporting abuse: DeathTech

Steam ID, to facilitate unban if applicable: STEAM_0:1:1621318

Server: hidden

Admin who is suspected of the abuse: Wooley

In which server did the abuse occur?:(=CG=)Hidden: Source #1|PShove|Random|ConjointGa...

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of:
I was talking to other users about pigsteak not being the optimal way to kill people due to the various reasons. Suddenly I noticed for the first time wooley (who I had been talking about aswell since he seems to exclusively use pigsteak) tried to use his mic. Wich was not working and just showed the bar without sound. Then I got a big fat kicked & banned sign  in my face with a link.

As I investigated I was banned for "team killing" and I have not killed any team members during a session of about 5 hours. I also noticed unlike the first time I got banned for defending myself against two teamkillers. I was not banned by console but by an admin named "wooley".

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too):
01-24-14 00:28 (according to sourcebans)
01-24-14 04:28 (local uk (wales) time)

Please link any evidence (videos, screen shots, etc.): N/A yet

Additional comments:
This kind of behaviour is not good for a server and abusive admins who just ban people without any reason or warning generaly harm server reputations and make regulars not return anymore.

I used to play occasionaly with (CG) Red on the server and I have been playing on conjoint for a few months on and off. This is the first time I have been banned by an admin and only on bogus grounds. Regardless that the ban only lasts 4 hours this had to be brought to attention cause your gonna lose alot of players if he keeps banning them for bogus reasons.

I will add a video from after the facts where I scroll through my console log so you can see everything transpired in the last moments. The video won't be rapidly available but give me a day or two to post it.
Maybe it will be added tonight even if I can be bothered. All in all if this is how conjoint gaming conducts themselves il just have to find another community that actualy cares about their players.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 05:37:11 AM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline Red

Re: Admin abuse: Wooley
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 10:17:40 AM »
Mmmm, before I retired due to having my FTP abilities removed due to carelessness/some other random reason I'd have done the following.

(I've never had a problem with DeatTech before..)

First I would have found the ban in sourcebans and gone to the server logs at the time of the ban.
I'd have then searched through the logs for "(STEAMID) deathtech (iris) has killed" and looked at how many of his kills as iris were on the hidden.
If I found anything I didn't like I'd have talked to wooley about it or posted my results on here.

But that was just me, it's up to you now, Inject. Good luck.
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: Admin abuse: Wooley
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 10:17:40 AM »

Offline Red

Wooley: Admin Abuse
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 05:24:17 AM »
Name of player reporting abuse: (you may be anonymous)
EagleWulf, Paradox, Bart, Keksas, DBag, Lordsqueeker, Naruko, several others over the past few weeks, and myself.
Steam ID, to facilitate unban if applicable: It isn't necessary.

Server: Hidden Servers in general.

Abusive Admin: Wooley

In which server did the abuse occur?: All Hidden servers from what I've gathered

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of: Multiple false bans of admins, regulars, and other players

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too): Today and previous days (as can be seen by deathtech's ban).

Please link any evidence (videos, screen shots, etc.): To be posted as it comes.

Additional comments: Hmmm, when I spoke to him about it he mentioned to me that "he can do whatever he wants because 'I'm not part of this community anymore so it doesn't matter'". He's been reported to have kicked players after they successfully killed him while he was the hidden and banned other players who have complained openly to him about his abuse (such as Bart).
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 05:28:19 AM by Red »
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: Wooley: Admin Abuse
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 05:35:39 AM »
Administrator Comment Removed Wooleys admin pending investigation.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline DBag

Re: Admin abuse: Wooley - MERGED TOPICS!
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 05:49:46 AM »
I take all responsibility for the unbans of bart, Paradox(Juke), and eagle of the night they were banned. I got messages from them before they were banned fearing that they were going to get banned because wooley was kicking and muting people who were pointing out that he was being an ass in game. I honestly don't care what happens to me, so you may punish as you see fit for using powers I was not supposed to have, or use for that matter. Back on topic, He also banned Paradox, his name was Juke when he got banned so that is the name in sourcebans, and he didn't ban him once but 3 times for 4 hours each. What the fuck, I mean that is excessive and from what I was told he did nothing. I will get him to post when he gets on. Bart and Eagle both have great reputations throughout the community and have never commited any offenses that would warrant a ban. He should not have been banned for "TKing" when they did not Tk but instead said to wooley that he was being an ass. Wooley should not have his powers after what he pulled.
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Bart

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2014, 05:52:46 AM »
As already stated, Wooley was abusing his powers. Keksas commented on him pigsticking and this resulted in both her being kicked and muted. Shortly after, EagleWulf was banned for no reason. I commented on him abusing his powers and was immediately banned as well.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=246305686

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 10:26:03 PM »
About What Was Revmoed Obviously my message doesn't go for everyone. I didn't mean you. But the vast majority are. I never for a second ment or considered you to be one.
Either way what Wooley did was unacceptable and inexcusable and should not have been left unresolved for this long.

For that I apologize. However, Wooley has no had his admin removed and will now be banned from all CG servers and the community as a whole.

Quote from:  Wooley PM Jan 24th 2014
I intend to keep my current position to keep the peace on whatever servers are left.
I am indeed a member of the new community as I was asked to assist with technical aspects where my experience would be useful.
Although, I will say openly that firing off a question of that nature made me think of Hitler and how he used to send out questionnaires to the Jews asking them if they take the sabbath on Saturday -_-
I have been here for over 2 years and that whole time was running IsYn still and that never seemed to bother anyone. Why should this be any different?
I am not waving a flag for ppl to flock over to the other side of the playground. That is all you need to know.
I think you should take it as a compliment that I would still perform my duties after all the neglect that has surpassed in this enlistment.
When I joined you guys those years ago I did plan on becoming an important part of the community and getting involved in the inter-workings...but to be honest that is not something I can afford at this time in my life...on top of that with all the pass transgressions I wouldn't touch the hierarchy of this community with a bag full of stolen dicks.
That is not going to stop me from doing what Job I still have to protect the sanctity of the servers from trolls and rule breaking cock bags.
Unless you have a problem with me laying down the truth when it hurts. I will remain here and there and everywhere.
I am Wooley and no one fucks with Wooley and lives -_-
Cheers,

-Wooley
I removed his stupid MLA double Spaced format so you can actually read it.

Anyways as you can see he is a narcissist.

I'll respond to his bold comments 1 by 1.

1. Well you didn't do to well on point A, it's clear you had no intentions of that.

2. And you're crazy. That's like asking if you drink your own pee and then being compared to hitler after asking. I wasn't going to shoot you if you liked piss in your mouth I just wanted to know so I'd know who to possibly look out for, given that you probably would be only harmful. It's not like it was a random community. Stupid prick.

3. Wow someone has a sense of entitlement. Wooley you were never helpful in the grand scale of things you are a trash bag. And accusing me of such falsity is also great.

4. Uh huh. Ok tough guy. It's clear your not tough and by the sounds of it you got beat up a ton in school... and now I learn apparently, rightfully so.

GOOD DAY SIR!

Solved and locked.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 01:33:55 AM by Inject OH 4 »
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 10:26:03 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal