Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: For those who care...Metal Gear Solid 5  (Read 5739 times)

Offline Gray Fox

For those who care...Metal Gear Solid 5
« on: January 10, 2014, 07:32:48 PM »
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/10/metal-gear-solid-ground-zeroes-release-date-announced

Finally a release date. Sure its only half the game, but at least it's something.

Also I realize it's technically supposed to be Metal Gear Solid V, but whatever.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 07:34:37 PM by Gray Fox »
The fox says go die in a hole.....

Offline Pillz

Re: For those who care...Metal Gear Solid 5
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 09:06:06 PM »
I've been waiting since they announced the Raiden game, which I might play one day. I forget what it was even called, but originally it was supposed to be MGS5 and then I was so sad when they trashed it and another company just kept it going; but I'm sure that's a fun game too. I hear there are some wicked hard boss fights.

Can't wait for the new MGS though, might have to get a new-gen console.. oh no!
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 09:06:06 PM »

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 01:38:52 AM »
im guessing no pc version? im my op the first one is defy my fav one (since its the only one ive played X)

Offline Gray Fox

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 04:44:34 AM »
I've been waiting since they announced the Raiden game, which I might play one day. I forget what it was even called, but originally it was supposed to be MGS5 and then I was so sad when they trashed it and another company just kept it going; but I'm sure that's a fun game too. I hear there are some wicked hard boss fights.

Can't wait for the new MGS though, might have to get a new-gen console.. oh no!

Yeah, I know. I feel like there is a lot of potential with the idea they had with the Raiden game (Metal Gear Solid: Rising). What they changed it into (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance) I did hear had hard boss battles and really good music, but since it is not stealth like the rest I am afraid to try it with the expectations of its predecessors.

@Burgers- You need to try the others. 2 is hard to get through but 3 and 4 are so much better. And without 2 the story wouldn't make sense.
The fox says go die in a hole.....

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2014, 05:29:03 AM »
I would definitely recommend playing 3. I mean obviously you should play them all, it's an amazing series but 3 is probably the best one out for ps2. Plus it provides loads of backstory and doesn't require much knowledge of the other games (minus 2 but that's only for some minor jokes)

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2014, 05:29:03 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal