CG Main > Debate Forum

The Hidden VS

(1/1)

grimlust:
The Hidden servers > TTT server aaaaaand go!  trollface

Pyro:
Umm just saying I think this is going to start some drama, CG isn't about warring which servers are popular and which are less popular. I'm not saying that TTT isn't popular but from my understanding it's kind of having a hard time.

So yeah, please don't try to create a divide between servers because all of our servers are equally good. 

Christovski:

--- Quote from: Pyro on January 02, 2014, 12:49:09 PM ---Umm just saying I think this is going to start some drama, CG isn't about warring which servers are popular and which are less popular. I'm not saying that TTT isn't popular but from my understanding it's kind of having a hard time.

So yeah, please don't try to create a divide between servers because all of our servers are equally good. 

--- End quote ---

Kwaurtz:
The TTT server has been on a decline for awhile now. It was in its prime about threeish years ago, shortly after Remscar left.

Guztav.:
Pointless thread is pointless.

Seems like you're just trying to cause drama over which server is better, even if you're not, that's what's going to happen. You should probably think about the way this makes other people feel, especially Cortez. All of our servers are equal and none are better than any other.

I don't want to see where this thread is going to go, sooo.

Administrator Comment Pillz here, just wanted to chime in since I was the original Debate Moderator~The debate section is for SERIOUS debates, and while not all may be as serious as others; this thread asks us to debate between two completely different game modes and a conversation like that is more suited for the general gaming area. It's really not appropriate because obviously the regular TTT players will defend TTT and the Hidden players will defend Hidden, and like most things it comes down to opinion. I appreciate your attempt to get everyone talking about the two games and it wouldn't of really been too big a deal; it's just not proper Debate section material in a way. If you wanted this to be a more serious discussion, drop the troll face and replace it with some text or please keep it outta here bub.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version