Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Keyboard & mouse dissconnecting  (Read 1141 times)

Offline holydeath98

Keyboard & mouse dissconnecting
« on: December 29, 2013, 03:54:57 AM »
Help Request Subject: keyboard mouse, maybe motherboard issue?

Specific people needed to read this:nope

Summarize help request in one sentence: The title, maybe someone can get on ts3 and halp

Additional Info: Keyboard sometimes decides to not work, but the back-light stays on and its still read in the device manager, restarting fixes that.
Mouse has d/ced once and i heard the hardware disconnect chime, but the keyboard just kinda stops without warning. the mouse fixes its self but just adding it so people know

Importance level(low,medium,high):medium

Steam related?: nah

« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 04:00:24 AM by holydeath98 »
I don't know who you are or what you want. I don't have a lot of money but what i do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting useless shit on the forums I will not look for you I will not pursue you. But if you continue I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline holydeath98

Re: Keyboard & mouse dissconnecting
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 04:17:12 AM »
that was the first thing i tried, cant find drivers online for the keyboard, and i think i updated the motherboard ones
I don't know who you are or what you want. I don't have a lot of money but what i do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting useless shit on the forums I will not look for you I will not pursue you. But if you continue I will find you. And I will kill you.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 04:17:12 AM »

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 04:38:26 AM »
Potential short in the USB slots if they are that, does it do it if you rotate where they are plugged in?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 04:38:26 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal