Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [NMRiH] Bella  (Read 4292 times)

Offline Blue Belladonna

[NMRiH] Bella
« on: December 19, 2013, 06:48:30 PM »
In game name: Bella

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: No, not really.

What country are you from (and time zone): Australia (AEST)

Link your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CG_SimplyBella

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43200941

Do you have past admin experience: Yes, in the Hidden: Source since October.

What makes you want to apply for an admin: I love this game and would hate for the servers to be pulled down because of the lack of interest. I’d rather try to build a community on it than letting it slip and having the servers pulled down.

What admin-like qualities do you possess: Good natured, Fair

Do you use a Microphone: Yes

Please list at least 3 CG rules in your own words and why they’re important to CG:

1. Respect – this doesn’t need much explanation, I mean it’s pretty straight forward. You can’t enjoy your game or have a good time if you don’t have players respecting each other and the rules set forth. Admins are there to ensure the players have a good time and are not there to ruin it or disrespect someone. A majority of CG rules come back to this rule.

2. Racial Slurs and/or Derogatory Terms – Similar to the last rule, don’t ruin someone else’s day. This comes under respect as well – people come to our servers to have a good and fun game and don’t deserve to be disrespected or talked to using racial slurs or any derogatory terms. We’re trying to add to our community, not chase people away.

3. Personal Attacks – Again, this is all about respect. We cannot create a fun, awesome community if people are being disrespected, this applies not only in the servers but on the forums as well.

Additional Notes: Although I do love being an admin on Hidden: Source, I believe at this point of time NMRiH is in need of admins to help build a community on these servers to ensure they don’t get pulled down and I’m willing to help wherever necessary.

Offline Red

Re: [NMRiH] Bella
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 06:56:10 PM »
+1 for sure

Great admin. Keep your hours up.

Game on
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 06:56:10 PM »

Offline Fluffalupagus

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 07:58:40 PM »
+1, definitely need some more admin assistance on the servers.

That being said, I'm starting to worry about half the Hidden admins transferring over and that would not be good. >_>

Offline Red

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 09:51:37 PM »
+1, definitely need some more admin assistance on the servers.

That being said, I'm starting to worry about half the Hidden admins transferring over and that would not be good. >_>
Correct

Offline Pyro

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2013, 04:17:40 AM »
+1

We definitely need more admuns.

Note to Fluff: Kinda dumb of me to say 0 on your app. I thought the servers were still running the old mod but i really shouldve +1'd you bro.

Offline Fluffalupagus

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2013, 11:07:00 PM »
+1

We definitely need more admuns.

Note to Fluff: Kinda dumb of me to say 0 on your app. I thought the servers were still running the old mod but i really shouldve +1'd you bro.

Not a problem, buddy!
No hard feelings, I was basically throwing a hail Mary trying to see if I could keep the servers going, I wasn't 100% certain they'd approve it. :3

Offline Red

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2013, 11:09:01 PM »
Well, all the NMRiH admins seem to want the transfer to happen, no one else has (really) posted since yesterday, and I think you'd do great there, so:

Approved

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2013, 11:09:01 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal