CG Gaming Section > Hidden: Source

Hidden Changelog

(1/4) > >>

DBag:
So there have been some alterations to the servers here recently and I think that Red, with me as the guinea pig, have finally smoothed a lot of it out.

1.) Damage sound when hit detection has been made.
                     2.) Damage viewer that displays in chat for how much damage has been done.
                     3.) Ranking system, this shows overall, hidden, and iris rank.
                     4.) Minor shotgun damage reduction.
                     5.) Minor alterations to optimize hit detection.
                     6.) Sonic Alarms set to hidden activation only.
                     7.) Noclip for admins with flag a. Useful for future fun-nights/getting players unstuck (Flag will be adjusted later)?
                     8.) Added a TK Manager that auto bans after 8TKs
                     9.) Added SMAC

-Hidden Ranking system These are the commands you can use to check your rank in game.-Spoiler for Hidden: -Rank (Chat command) : Prints your rank

- IRISRank (Chat command) : Prints your IRIS rank

- HiddenRank (Chat command) : Prints your Hidden rank

- Top (Chat command) : Creates a menu to display all players who have ranks

- IRISTop (Chat command) : Creates a menu to display all players who have ranks and arranges it by IRIS                 points

- HiddenTop (Chat command) : Creates a menu to display all players who have ranks and arranges it by Hidden points

- !ResetRank (Chat command) : Resets your rank

If you wish to change any setting for these, or disable them type !settings into the chat and it will bring up a window which will allow you to do so.

I will be updating this regularly until everything is set in stone until then post below on anything I may have missed.

-Servers running which plugin/change-
Server #1: 1-9
Server #2: 1-9
Server #3: 1-9
Server #4: 1-9

--- Code: ---Added all new plugins to the servers.
Testing a plugin (admin noclip) for admins with flag A.
Test successful, added to all servers.
Added two new custom maps to server 4, one map needs tweaking.
Testing a TK Manager on servers 1-2.
Went ahead and added the TK Manager to servers 3-4.
Testing SMAC on server 1.
Test for SMAC was a success, works well with gravity votes and other new plugins. Added to servers 2-4.

--- End code ---

Burgers-13:
gotta give kuddos to the progress thats going on with the servers..  ^.^ it can only get better now :D

Blue Belladonna:

--- Quote from: Burgers-13 on December 15, 2013, 06:23:46 AM ---gotta give kuddos to the progress thats going on with the servers..  ^.^ it can only get better now :D

--- End quote ---

Agreed

GL4D0S:
You had me at shotgun damage reduction.

DBag:
Damn right I did

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version