CG Gaming Section > Minecraft

Minecraft Forum

(1/6) > >>

Sqtgdog:
Why doesn't Minecraft have a real Forum board? 

This child board business is kinda like saying MC is a 3rd World / 2nd Class community.

Along with having a listed/dedicated Forum, I would like to see a server status banner included.  If that is something I need to work with a CL to create, I will be happy to do so.

I know the MC server isn't a true CG run server, but I feel like it's been widely accepted, and is the default MC server for CG.

If there are some changes you guys would like to see, in order for my request to happen, I am also very willing to see what I can do to accommodate.

-Sqtgdog

Pillz:
Yeah I often wonder this too, and think it was just because of how MC has always been ran by someone outside of CG just helping out. It's a big enough part of the community to have a forum for.

I think someone has also offered their Pixelmon MC server for CG in a similar fashion but I don't know if that's still alive or not..

So I'll be glad to get you a banner up and have the section changed, we just need to get a decent banner that's similar to the others and then I'll throw it up.

Kwaurtz:
Then Dota needs one.

JK, you banned most of the dota playerbase

Sejo Mino:

--- Quote from: Kwaurtz on November 20, 2013, 07:16:00 PM ---Then Dota needs one.

JK, you banned most of the dota playerbase

--- End quote ---
Wasn't that because as soon as the CL change some of the Dota2 players started jumping on and Trolling or spamming. Also I play Dota as well.

ALSO i do think we need a board for this

Old Crow:
Minecraft really doesn't need one. Sure people play it, but nobody really posts stuff on the forums concerning minecraft.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version