Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [PROMO/ALL] Ze Leetgrain  (Read 3637 times)

Offline Christovski

Re: [PROMO/ALL] Ze Leetgrain
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2013, 07:27:05 PM »
Speaking of this, didn't Kwaurtz resign?  Still listed as Trial, looks like the CL's are napping since so little is going on in this thread

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Ðeath.

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2013, 02:24:37 PM »
Me and Death briefly discussed a sort of "mini-HA" rank that I believe Leet would be perfect for. You get some access to server FTP and stuff so dedicated "Vets" can learn how to take care of a server and that way they have the know-how to work as a HA or CL one day.

Like HA they'd get admin across all servers but they wouldn't be in control of the rules and taking care of the admins and whatnot; but could do simple things like restart a downed server or add/remove maps from rotation.

+1 for pillz being a genius, and +1 for leet becoming supreme commander. Leet has been around forever. Longer than most of us. Bounced around servers forever, and stayed a trial forever. Leet deserves much more than trial.

*stare viciously*

I'll give my Actual response in 3 hours.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 04:56:45 PM by Ðeath. »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2013, 02:24:37 PM »

Offline Dante

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2013, 02:38:18 PM »
Me and Death briefly discussed a sort of "mini-HA" rank that I believe Leet would be perfect for. You get some access to server FTP and stuff so dedicated "Vets" can learn how to take care of a server and that way they have the know-how to work as a HA or CL one day.

Like HA they'd get admin across all servers but they wouldn't be in control of the rules and taking care of the admins and whatnot; but could do simple things like restart a downed server or add/remove maps from rotation.

+1 for pillz being a genius, and +1 for leet becoming supreme commander. Leet has been around forever. Longer than most of us. Bounced around servers forever, and stayed a trial forever. Leet deserves much more than trial.
By those same standards I should have Vet.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2013, 02:42:55 PM »
Vet standards have changed lately, I remember when I got vet a couple months ago the CLs were talking about it 'not being handed out like candy anymore' because the only requirement being 6 months was too low, or at least should be supplemented by an admin doing outstanding work.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Ðeath.

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2013, 05:00:46 PM »

Must have little to no admin abuse and proved themselves to be exceptional admins(this rank will not longer be handed out like candy this used to be a respectable title)

Anywho, Leet has shown herself around all of the servers, does have a background w/ admining, and her reasoning seems quite valid.

Why you wish to be admin: Because I'd like to help out across all of CG's server with no quotas or the likes, as it would help with anyone that needs it across all servers, alleviating a lot off of other admins,

With the amount of time-away's that are occurring, the empty gaps in some servers, I think Leet can prove herself to be active, and helpful.

I'd give a +1 on this, for sure.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 05:02:18 PM by Ðeath. »

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2013, 07:13:01 PM »

Must have little to no admin abuse and proved themselves to be exceptional admins(this rank will not longer be handed out like candy this used to be a respectable title)

Anywho, Leet has shown herself around all of the servers, does have a background w/ admining, and her reasoning seems quite valid.

Why you wish to be admin: Because I'd like to help out across all of CG's server with no quotas or the likes, as it would help with anyone that needs it across all servers, alleviating a lot off of other admins,

With the amount of time-away's that are occurring, the empty gaps in some servers, I think Leet can prove herself to be active, and helpful.

Shes hardly on our servers anyways though, thats kind of circular logic. You are saying, lets promote someone, because we have admins who are on away time, who has hardly engaged any of our servers in the past two weeks. I'd rather have newer people who have more to prove. She currently has TTT admin, why doesn't she actually play on the server? Administration isn't a popularity contest, it is how effectively you do your job, and even with this being something that you volunteer for, saying you'll do something and not showing up, doesn't get anything done.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2013, 07:39:02 PM »
I am going to say -1.

I'm very surprised by this app, this actually alot to ask after months of inactivity.
You never play Hidden, I've seen you on once or twice, do you ever play ZM? Do you even play TTT.

If you were active it would be a different story, but you're not.

You have to earn Vet and Regular, you can't just demand vet, everyone earned it by being active and being an exceptional admin.

I'm sorry but I personally think that it would be very unfair for others to promote you while being inactive for months.

Offline Dante

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2013, 08:02:38 PM »

You should read the quote.

Ðeath.

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2013, 08:06:29 PM »
Yeah, thought about it a second time, back to 0.

Also we're locking this one due to the closure on Leet's GM app.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 04:35:45 AM by Pillz »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2013, 08:06:29 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal