Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Please remove this post.  (Read 7667 times)

Offline Pillz

Re: Please remove this post.
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2013, 01:35:16 AM »
Or we move the thread to the admin only board for our own reference later?
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2013, 10:05:27 AM »
It's honestly not that big of a deal, and you're making it worse than it ever really was.
I think you're missing one point.
This is the internet.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2013, 10:05:27 AM »

Offline Dante

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2013, 12:49:03 PM »
I think if anyone DOES edit it or delete it, it should be cataloged for reference at a later point in time. In case he applys for admin again.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2013, 04:28:06 PM »
It's always going to be available to whoever wants it, even if contingency plan KEEP CALM AND DELETE EVERYTHING is in effect. No point.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2013, 04:36:57 PM »
It's always going to be available to whoever wants it, even if contingency plan KEEP CALM AND DELETE EVERYTHING is in effect. No point.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2013, 05:26:08 PM »
If you couldn't care less about it, then you wouldn't be making a post about it a year after the fact. Just let it go, dude. It's honestly not that big of a deal, and you're making it worse than it ever really was.
This is what I find funny. He said it doesn't effect him in real life. Then says that it bothers him on here. Kinda meaning the opposite because him is real. Anyways, This is prolly because people can use his steam ID to find out if he was banned/or denied admin app a long time ago. What he was posting earlier was probably before he went and made his admin post to wherever he is at. XP

Offline Jad9

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2013, 01:08:38 AM »
I don't understand why you all are arguing with me whether I can delete my own post or not, I'm just asking nicely for my past post which was locked from my own ability to be deleted, to be deleted since I don't want it and because I myself can't delete it since it has been locked for a reason I don't seem to see / understand. That's all I'm asking you guys, I haven't gotten any proper responses yet and you guys are confusing me negatively here.

So please, can you guys delete the post? I'm getting picked at right now.

Offline Obviously not Gopib

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2013, 01:11:24 AM »
I don't understand why you all are arguing with me whether I can delete my own post or not, I'm just asking nicely for my past post which was locked from my own ability to be deleted, to be deleted since I don't want it and because I myself can't delete it since it has been locked for a reason I don't seem to see / understand. That's all I'm asking you guys, I haven't gotten any proper responses yet and you guys are confusing me negatively here.

So please, can you guys delete the post? I'm getting picked at right now.
EDIT:I read the thread.
Why cant we just unlock it and let him delete it?
Its not that big of a deal and its just something thats bugging him, he regrets it, and wants it gone.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 01:13:32 AM by Obviously not Gopib »

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Jeff the killer
(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Not clicking it
Snoop Doge: Jeff just wants to say nighty night...
(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Screeching into my soul is not saying "Nighty Night"
Snoop Doge: Is pretty damn close though
SCREAMER WARNING
Jeff the Killer(Nighty Night)

Offline Jad9

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2013, 01:16:32 AM »
EDIT:I read the thread.
Why cant we just unlock it and let him delete it?
Its not that big of a deal and its just something thats bugging him, he regrets it, and wants it gone.

Thank you for understanding me, also I have tried to delete it as you have been asking if that's possible but it says this whenever I click on Remove post.
 An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to delete the first post in a topic.
If you want to delete this topic, click on the Remove Topic link, or ask a moderator/administrator to do it for you.

If you couldn't care less about it, then you wouldn't be making a post about it a year after the fact. Just let it go, dude. It's honestly not that big of a deal, and you're making it worse than it ever really was.

To me it is kind of a big deal, the post is bothering ME, who is the author of the post, and I'd like it deleted, that's all I'm asking, and to me it seems to bother YOU guys when I ask for a post that I made to be deleted under my own request. Yes, the fact is the post is over a year old, but it bothers me.

If you were in my perspective right now, you would understand. And before you say "yeah there's just a post in front of my STEAMID about me failing for admin, so what", don't forget the point that this has been there for over a year now and it's been bothering ME ever since, so I'm just asking nicely for anyone to please rid me of this post because it really is bothering me (my friends sometimes pick at me with this post), and you don't have to understand every single reason why or how it's bothering me, it just bothers me and I'd like it deleted, Thank you.

I think if anyone DOES edit it or delete it, it should be cataloged for reference at a later point in time. In case he applys for admin again.

I am comfortable with you guys keeping it for later reference, this post is on your own property, so you can keep it for reference without my permission anyways, but I'm just requesting you guys delete it for me so no other person other (than people who have already read my post) sees this post.

Thanks in regards, Jad

EDIT: For the bottom post, SORRY about that I haven't used forums in a while, I'll merge the posts back into one (done).
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 01:48:58 AM by Jad9 »

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2013, 01:31:59 AM »
Just going to say:

Please don't double/triple post, there's an edit button for a reason.

23)  No Double, Triple (more then one post of the same user in a row) Posting. The "Modify Post" button is always an option.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2013, 08:06:00 AM »
You can always edit the post...

Did you look at the google webmaster thing?

Offline Pillz

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2013, 03:57:58 PM »
You can always edit the post...

Did you look at the google webmaster thing?

He can't, even I as a Head Admin must first Unlock a thread in order to edit it.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2013, 06:27:15 PM »
But he can remove it from googles search records...

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2013, 07:49:26 PM »
The Internet is immortal...this content is property of the community. You agreed to these rules when you signed up as a member.

This is like trying to run for president of Germany when you were Hitler youth back in the day.

I feel that this should be a lesson to you. That some things are beyond your control, and I also suggest you take a look at the other options presented to you by one of our other very intelligent members.

Thanks,

-Wooley
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Jad9

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2013, 10:53:38 PM »
But he can remove it from googles search records...

I don't know how to though, and why would it bother you guys to just hide the post from non-admins / delete the post, I would REALLY appreciate it from you guys if you would just be so nice to just remove the post, or just hide it from public.

The Internet is immortal...this content is property of the community. You agreed to these rules when you signed up as a member.

This is like trying to run for president of Germany when you were Hitler youth back in the day.

I feel that this should be a lesson to you. That some things are beyond your control, and I also suggest you take a look at the other options presented to you by one of our other very intelligent members.

Thanks,

-Wooley

Why should this be a "lesson" to me? This was just something I thought was good for me over a year ago as I was a frequent player of CG and I played on the TTT servers nonstop, therefore I thought I could help the community out by becoming an admin as I played on the servers, and I supported the server by inviting all of my friends. But I have stopped playing TTT and CG gaming, and I somewhat regret this post and it bothers me. I loved playing on CG, I shouldn't be getting a "lesson" of getting my own post to be publicly displayed with my STEAMID. You guys don't even need to delete the whole thing, like I said it is YOUR property, I'm just requesting nicely that you all please remove this post from public / viewing from any non-admins as I don't want it on my steam ID, it's the first thing on google search results.

Someone just give me an official answer so I know what to do please and thank you.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 11:18:48 PM by Jad9 »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2013, 10:53:38 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal