Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Actual Pony Thread for Burgers  (Read 9872 times)

Offline Tictactoe360

Re: Actual Pony Thread for Burgers
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2013, 05:46:58 PM »
Oh, this is for actual ponies?

Chris don't click this, you aren't ready for this.
Leet you brought this upon yourself and CG.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z7UnO66q9w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z7UnO66q9w</a>

Honestly? I don't even either.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2013, 07:16:14 PM »
I'm going to go ahead and ignore that video and get back to the topic which is telling Burgers she seriously needs to learn the adorbs that is woona

http://woonastuck.tumblr.com/tagged/archive/chrono/

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2013, 07:16:14 PM »

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2013, 08:15:35 PM »
im at page 50 now *stares with pure cuteness*

cough tics video.. ..well thats a, thats a... very intresting interpretation of MLP X)

Offline Christovski

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 08:20:50 PM »
im at page 50 now *stares with pure cuteness*

cough tics video.. ..well thats a, thats a... very intresting interpretation of MLP X)

Just be prepared, there are many many pages, but it does eventually end and you will have feels.  But wonderful feels.  Plus some of the best characters in everything ever

It has a lot to do with how I got so crack-addicted to the ponies. 

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2013, 05:24:44 AM »
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/748553-164-mine-little-pony-v1641/

didnt know this existed..  chris make time for ponies and  minecraft :P

Offline Christovski

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2013, 09:55:58 AM »
I think someone posted that previously, I know Tic once had a custom player model that was a Changeling.

Anyways LESS THAN 2 WEEKS TO NEW EPISODES WHEEEE

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2013, 11:06:39 AM »
I think someone posted that previously, I know Tic once had a custom player model that was a Changeling.

Super LLLAAAAMMMMEEEE!
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Christovski

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2013, 12:44:23 PM »

Super LLLAAAAMMMMEEEE!

Crow can't deal with all the awesome.  Crow can't stand the idea that there are things that are at least 20% cooler than he is trollface

Offline Dante

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2013, 01:20:10 PM »
The way they manipulated the player model always intrigued me.

Not to mention every time I see a clip of MLP at my hobby store (The owners daughter loves the show, and to the distress of the FNM players has played the Movie where they become human abominations about 20 times.) Eventually when we would take a break from RPing I would look at it for a minute while wondering "What the fuck".

HOW DO THEY HOLD THINGS!?!?!
HOW DOES EDWARD SPARKLES GROW WINGS
Why is it dominated by 90% of female horses, why are there no men? Is this why cloppers exist? They want an amazonian land all to themselves?
Why is that yellow one taking a shit in the fountain?
Why did someone allow a Malkavian(Lunatic) write the lines for the pink one?
And lastly: WHY THE FUCK IS THIS A THING?!?!
Spoiler for Hidden:

Doesn't making them Undead Priests/Politicians fighting for land and power while giving no shits for anyone's lives or feelings defeat the purpose of the show?

Next your going to tell me there's a warhammer 40k MLP crossover.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 01:22:00 PM by Dante »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2013, 02:07:07 PM »
Dante, I'm gonna be concise with this: Fuck right off bro :D 

You don't want to start this here, and I don't want to see this thread for Burgers become a huge shit-show clusterfuck.

It's a freakin kids show with actually funny writing, thats why people like it. 

I like it because it takes me back to the days of being a kid and not knowing how fucked up the goddamned outside world is, and some of the evil that lies in the hearts of men.  I can just bask in something that is way too cute, to cleanse my mind of the horrible things that happen in this world every day because there aren't enough people to stop them.

It makes me smile, it makes me happy, so take your crapping out of this thread, and go deal with this somewhere else.

There are always idiots in every fandom who do dumb or creepy shit, and I mean any fandom, check out how fucked up some anime geeks get bro.

edit:Also you wanted Ponies with mechs you got it

« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 03:17:26 PM by Christovski »

Offline Dante

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2013, 03:31:26 PM »
Dante, I'm gonna be concise with this: Fuck right off bro :D 

It makes me smile, it makes me happy, so take your crapping out of this thread, and go deal with this somewhere else.
Maybe your the one that needs to fuck right off  :D , cause I didn't say anything bad about MLP.
Spoiler for Hidden:

« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 03:54:57 PM by Dante »

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2013, 03:50:58 PM »
Okay, Chris, first off you're going to have to realise he isn't thread crapping, and second, that he's asking sincere questions. No need to tell him to "fuck off :D:D", because that's uncalled for, childish, and just basically a twatty thing to say to a sincere question. You don't want to sound like a 4chan lurker, now do you?

So please, it would be ever-so lovely if you read the comment first, re-read if unsure, and then post, because taking something like that so hostile is a no-no, especially when you're near attacking them for a few simple questions.

Got it now? Good.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2013, 04:10:54 PM »
Not to mention every time I see a clip of MLP at my hobby store (The owners daughter loves the show, and to the distress of the FNM players has played the Movie where they become human abominations about 20 times.) Eventually when we would take a break from RPing I would look at it for a minute while wondering "What the fuck".

Why is it dominated by 90% of female horses, why are there no men? Is this why cloppers exist? They want an amazonian land all to themselves?

Doesn't making them Undead Priests/Politicians fighting for land and power while giving no shits for anyone's lives or feelings defeat the purpose of the show?

That sounds like a whole lot of talking shit about it to me, 'why the fuck is this like this what the fuck is this how dare Malkavian write for this argh' and CAPS LOCK ALWAYS SOUNDS LIKE RAGING.  Other folk also perceived the post to be crapping not just I.  Also calling her 'EDWARD SPARKLES" sounds like an insult as well, the whole tone of the post seems negative to me.

But if you drop it, I'll drop it.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 04:37:58 PM by Christovski »

Offline Dante

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2013, 04:52:42 PM »

That sounds like a whole lot of talking shit about it to me, 'why the fuck is this like this what the fuck is this how dare Malkavian write for this argh' and CAPS LOCK ALWAYS SOUNDS LIKE RAGING.  Other folk also perceived the post to be crapping not just I.  Also calling her 'EDWARD SPARKLES" sounds like an insult as well, the whole tone of the post seems negative to me.

But if you drop it, I'll drop it.
The tone was SUPPOSED to be jokingly for the most part.

Since its not obvious ill break down my questions and reply to one of your things.

'why the fuck is this like this what the fuck is this how dare Malkavian write for this argh'
Wat. I wrote "Why did someone allow a Malkavian(Lunatic) write the lines for the pink one?"

The pink one seemed insane, that's why I said that. (Also: "Why did they hire a loon to write this characters lines, it makes no sense!")

"HOW DO THEY HOLD THINGS!?!?!"

Seriously how do hooves hold items?

"HOW DOES EDWARD SPARKLES GROW WINGS"

I hate twilight (Not the pony the novels and movies, hell if I were to like any pony it would probably be the purple one due to Arcane Magic) More of a jab at Twilight(Vamp) then Bronies AND a valid question, how does she spontaneously grow wings? Did she Chimaera herself or can all ponies do this?

"Why is it dominated by 90% of female horses, why are there no men? Is this why cloppers exist? They want an amazonian land all to themselves? "

The first question is serious. The second was a joke.

"Why is that yellow one taking a shit in the fountain?"

OPs Link

"WHY THE FUCK IS THIS A THING?!?!"

I kinda explained my question already its the same with Warhammer: I don't see how these Genres and themes can mix. Warhammer is total war, Vampire is political intrigue while fighting your inner monster or Fighting Monsters aiming to start the End of Times and Rebel against the Machine trying to stop your Holy Crusade while giving no shits for humanity.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 04:54:35 PM by Dante »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2013, 05:35:13 PM »
I will supply answers in red, for the sake of making sense and being cohesive, I'm including chunks of your post:

Since its not obvious ill break down my questions and reply to one of your things.
'why the fuck is this like this what the fuck is this how dare Malkavian write for this argh'
Wat. I wrote "Why did someone allow a Malkavian(Lunatic) write the lines for the pink one?"
The pink one seemed insane, that's why I said that. (Also: "Why did they hire a loon to write this characters lines, it makes no sense!")

She is supposed to be extremely random and the mandatory 'quirky/weird' character, and in one episode she has a nervous breakdown and basically IS insane that episode.  Tic likes to believe that she is basically chaos incarnate as a pony.

"HOW DO THEY HOLD THINGS!?!?!"
Seriously how do hooves hold items?

Is cartoon.  Cartoons don't require physics.   How does Patrick in Spongebob hold things without fingers?  How did Powerpuff girls hold things?  None of which had fingers.  Unicorns generally use their magic to hold things but the other types just use hooves, its just a cartoon being a cartoon, it seems legit to kids so why not?

"HOW DOES EDWARD SPARKLES GROW WINGS"
I hate twilight (Not the pony the novels and movies, hell if I were to like any pony it would probably be the purple one due to Arcane Magic) More of a jab at Twilight(Vamp) then Bronies AND a valid question, how does she spontaneously grow wings? Did she Chimaera herself or can all ponies do this?

She didn't.  The end of the very last episode it is bestowed to her as a sort of magical gift from Celestia, for progressing so far in her magic studies, and it may also be partially a result from a somewhat powerful spell she cast that resulted in the culmination OF her studies.  Being that this happened in the last few minutes of the last episode of the previous season, it hasn't exactly been gone into much detail yet, more may come to be known when new episodes start again finally this month.

"Why is it dominated by 90% of female horses, why are there no men? "

The show is marketed to girls, so the main characters, and the bulk of secondary characters, are female.  It does give them plenty of opportunity to give positive role models, as with so many female characters they don't have to all be made overly feminine like a lot of kids shows tend to do, and honestly some of them are pretty badass.
There are a number of male characters but all are background or secondary characters.  I can list at least 7 or 8 off the top of my head, and there are quite a few more in the actual show, but not main characters because the show is marketed towards young girls.  I can list a bunch if you desire proof :P

I kinda explained my question already its the same with Warhammer: I don't see how these Genres and themes can mix. Warhammer is total war, Vampire is political intrigue while fighting your inner monster or Fighting Monsters aiming to start the End of Times and Rebel against the Machine trying to stop your Holy Crusade while giving no shits for humanity.

These are fan works, not official Dante :P  Fans love to have their fandoms crossover, its fun and some of us find the duality very humorous.  Why not put two things you love together?  A lot of fan artists (modders, etc etc) find it to be a good challenge, how to combine things that are so different, it may be a good way to push themselves.

I installed pony character models in my copy of L4D2 because I think it is hilarious to have something cute being badass, like Pinkie Pie shotgunning heads off of zombies.  I like taking the seriousness out of some things, I don't need to have serious and funny things be completely separated. 

Honestly I think there is a lot of duality in humanity, but many people don't want to let it show because it is 'weird' so they stick to one side.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 05:43:35 PM by Christovski »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2013, 05:35:13 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal