Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pokemon X/Y multiplayer builds thread  (Read 1449 times)

Offline Christovski

Pokemon X/Y multiplayer builds thread
« on: October 03, 2013, 08:04:12 PM »
So everyone got upset over the last thread so here's a thread for you guys, talk about your online builds and all that stuff!

Post about your min/maxing and EV training and breeding and whatever all that stuff

Dante, Kwaurtz, Billy, this one's for you!  ;)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 08:13:10 PM by Christovski »

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Christovski

Re: Pokemon X/Y multiplayer builds thread
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 08:12:45 PM »
Actually I just called you tryhards and asked to keep my thread on what I wanted to discuss, that's all I did because I wanted my thread to stay on the topic I was interested in, now here's one for you guys to discuss what you guys want to discuss

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 08:12:45 PM »

Offline Dante

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 08:22:38 PM »
Actually I just called you tryhards and asked to keep my thread on what I wanted to discuss, that's all I did because I wanted my thread to stay on the topic I was interested in, now here's one for you guys to discuss what you guys want to discuss
Let me change the wording a bit.

The way you talk about Tryhards and treat them makes it seem like an insult the way you use it. And your thread didn't say I couldn't list my reason for choosing a Venosaur as my second starter.

Besides no one can post on topic for this because the game isnt out! The meta hasn't been found out, we don't know how Mega Evolutions will work, nor will we know how they do against other pokemon builds for a while after that.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 09:05:30 PM by Dante »

Offline oobla37

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 08:33:40 PM »
You guys are acting like 9 year olds. Dante, stop inciting shit, and Chris, stop arguing with him. I'm sick of fucking drama because you guys can't act your ages. I want to have a place, where I can have mature conversations about games with people I know exclusively per the internet.

Regardless, the psuedo-legendaries are still gonna be strong as hell, and I'm actually looking forward to the fairy type. I don't often IV train until a couple months after the games come out, because then the meta is known. However, for the past 3 releases (diamond/pearl/plat, hgold/ssilver, black/white) me and my friends did a round robin 2 out of 3 with our first hall of fame team. Right after beating the last battle, you go straight to multiplayer, those were the rules. Lots of fun.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Dante

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 08:38:38 PM »
You guys are acting like 9 year olds. Dante, stop inciting shit, and Chris, stop arguing with him. I'm sick of fucking drama because you guys can't act your ages. I want to have a place, where I can have mature conversations about games with people I know exclusively per the internet.
Dude calm the fuck down. No one was angry and there was no drama. The only drama being caused now is from you.
There is a difference between telling someone "Hey the way you say this makes it sound really bad" to Calling someone 9 years old and accusing people of starting fights. Not to mention it was a "Mature conversation". No one was cussing or acting 5.

Or chris completely ignored me and assumed I was trying to pick a fight...
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 08:51:09 PM by Dante »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 08:46:41 PM »

Regardless, the psuedo-legendaries are still gonna be strong as hell, and I'm actually looking forward to the fairy type. I don't often IV train until a couple months after the games come out, because then the meta is known. However, for the past 3 releases (diamond/pearl/plat, hgold/ssilver, black/white) me and my friends did a round robin 2 out of 3 with our first hall of fame team. Right after beating the last battle, you go straight to multiplayer, those were the rules. Lots of fun.

Yes, I specifically made this 2nd thread to stop the argument.  Dante felt the need to continue, this will be my last post here, please resume discussing your multiplayer builds, I'm going to be over in the X/Y single player thread.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 08:46:41 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal