Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hidden on Minecraft  (Read 1486 times)

Offline Burgers-13

Hidden on Minecraft
« on: September 11, 2013, 03:51:20 PM »
derpy thought.. was wondering if it was possible to make a skin in minecraft that is transparent like the hidden, and play hidden in minecraft, well maybe guncraft since you actually get wepons and stuff. it be neat to use gunscraft maps or preset ones and stuff. Just a SIlly thought (if it makes sence).

Offline Red

Re: Hidden on Minecraft
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 03:56:47 PM »
derpy thought.. was wondering if it was possible to make a skin in minecraft that is transparent like the hidden, and play hidden in minecraft, well maybe guncraft since you actually get wepons and stuff. it be neat to use gunscraft maps or preset ones and stuff. Just a SIlly thought (if it makes sence).

There is sort of a hidden mod, but instead of the hidden being transparent like in H:S it's completely invisible with occasional particles flying off the hidden.  I don't think the skin would work though unfortunately.. Though I don't know much about MC skins..
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 03:56:47 PM »

Offline crovv

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 04:03:07 PM »

Like Red said, there is a hidden mod that's been implemented. It uses the Invisibility potion effect, as well as a few other various potion effects and other Minecraft magic that map makers/gamemode makers/mod makers use.

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 04:05:39 PM »
darn google.. think this guy just beat me to it :/

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/hidden-source-mc-beta/

Offline crovv

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 04:07:12 PM »
Here's a video about a hidden server called GhostCraft. You play as the Ghost if you're the Hidden, and IRIS has bows and swords instead of guns.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FHJ1cc62K4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FHJ1cc62K4</a>

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 04:13:44 PM »
is that in minecraft or in guncraft?

Offline crovv

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 04:16:38 PM »
Minecraft - modded, yes, but just a regular server on Minecraft.

Of the Hidden servers I've seen, none are on Guncraft, so that may be an idea.

Offline LBPN3RD

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 04:30:59 PM »
I tried making an invisible skin (as I've always wondered myself anyway) and to my knowledge, no. If you use the invisible texture, it just sets your skin black in-game.
I'm guessing you've probably already tried this, but, yeah. There may be another way to do it, but I can't think of any.
Hope this was of some help :)

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 04:38:43 PM »
how long do invisi potions last.. maybe one can last for a longer period (Probably have to program it that way).
there is also this weird glitch i keep running into in minecraft where another player could be standing next to me and opening chest i cant see him, which is weird cuz after a minute he appears..

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2013, 04:44:43 PM »
Yeah, Ghostcraft is what you what. The guys at Machinima (SeaNanners, EatMyDiction1, GassyMexican, etc.) put it together themselves (I believe) after having the same revelation as you. i was interested in it, too.

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 04:51:53 PM »
so i need guncraft (it had to be them T.T)

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 04:51:53 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal