CG Gaming Section > Zombie Master

Zombie Master Fun Nights

(1/7) > >>

Ðeath.:
Would it be possible to bring them back? One day out of the week (or every two weeks,) just filled with craziness.

Hide'n'seek, all the fun maps, etc.

Many people are saying they want fun nights back, and I think Zombie Master would be the perfect place to start them back up again.

Dante:
Ye. Fun Nights were great back in the day.

Christovski:
How do you even do funnight on ZM?  I mean in ZPS it was going to wacky maps, but in ZM, wacky maps and silly behavior are an everyday occurrence.

Ðeath.:

--- Quote from: Christovski on September 08, 2013, 01:19:28 PM ---How do you even do funnight on ZM?  I mean in ZPS it was going to wacky maps, but in ZM, wacky maps and silly behavior are an everyday occurrence.

--- End quote ---

I'd like to let tictac explain this one. There are things me and Tictac aren't doing.

These things happen on fun nights.

Edit for Chris:

I'll give an example. Friendly Fire is turned on, zombie master is sort of a spectator and does not do much at this point. Map switches out to zm_diamondshoals. One person is the designated "seeker", armed with whatever he pleases, and everyone else is left to take the  big boat across to the dock; armless. Everyone must flee and hide until the Seeker comes and mows them down.

Toku:
This sounds like a good and fun idea. I support it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version