Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Hidden:Source] DBag  (Read 2865 times)

Offline DBag

[Hidden:Source] DBag
« on: September 08, 2013, 03:29:59 AM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Burgers-13, Red, fluffalupagus, [modified] and eaglewulf

In game name: DBag

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DBA21/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54745668

Do you have past admin experience: None

Why you wish to be admin: I love playing The Hidden: Source, but when people come into the lobby and start trouble I would like to be able to remedy the situation. I would like everyone to be able to enjoy the game without one person ruining it for everyone. So the way to achieve that is becoming an admin, or asking one for help.

What are some good qualities you possess: I am fair with people, and have patience to deal with situations that most people would lose themselves in.

What country are you from: USA

Microphone: (yes or no): Yes

Additional Notes: I would like to note that I am on these servers at all hours of the day and night. I can easily be called on most of the time to help with any problems if chosen for an admin position.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 03:36:32 PM by DBag »
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Fluffalupagus

Re: [Hidden:Source] DBag
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 03:49:01 AM »
Put me in that admin referral box, ya bum! ;)

Definite +1 from me. :) See him around tons, he's called me in to multiple situations after attempting to fix it without admin help.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 03:49:01 AM »

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 04:17:51 AM »
I believe myself to be pretty transparent and trustworthy

Find it hard to believe when your holding a knife and trying to kill us off one by one... trollface

Anyways, +1 for me, catched  him a few times warning other player, and explaining the rules to the new recruits. I think he will do a good job being admin, aside from that his up very late well in my timezone at least.

he also post interesting stuff so yeah :)

Offline Echochrome4

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 09:32:48 AM »
+1

Would be a very good admin!!  Many times when playing with him he helps me explain to to new people the rules and when team killers come in he helps me out with those situation!

Offline Red

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 10:41:12 AM »
Uhhh, I've played with Dbag for a while now. He knows all the rules and follows them to the letter, he helps discourage team shooting and team killing, and he calls me in when he needs help with a one of the aforementioned team shooters/killers. Not only that, but he's one of the nicest, calm, and modest guys I know. Gonna sum up what I've been trying to relay to everyone in two characters.  +1
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline LBPN3RD

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 11:22:47 AM »
+1!!
Always nice to everyone, and always makes sure people are following the rules etc.
Perfect Admin, in my opinion

Offline EagleWulf

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 06:00:56 PM »
DBAG YOU KNOW I'D HAVE GIVEN YOU A REFERRAL. put me in there too!!!

+1, wicked friendly dude and funny too. knows and respects the rules, and interacts well with the other players. MY BOY

Offline CashPrizes

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 08:18:46 AM »
As always I'd like to see you in-game and see your portrayal and character towards users in-game, etc before casting my vote.

Edit: HA Pierow! I beat you to it.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 03:44:26 PM »
APPROVED

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 03:44:26 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal