Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Scorpion Clan Assassin: Dante  (Read 6795 times)

Offline UnknownError

Re: Scorpion Clan Assassin: Dante
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2013, 07:35:11 PM »
Both of you should chill on the personal attacks on another. The discussion is on Dante's ability to admin TTT, not your own personal gripes with him.

The way I see it, Dante can be a bit high strung when admining. That's not necessarily a bad thing. Every admin tends to add his own "flavor" to the job. Some admins can be a bit more chill but still are competent enough to do their job. Others take the job more seriously and follow every innocent kill and read the rules like its their Bible.

Still, bad chemistry in the admin staff leads to more problems on the server and more drama in CG. I think the choice to transfer servers still falls on Dante.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2013, 11:50:37 PM »
Wooley I don't listen to you because I hate you. If any other Vet talks to me I will listen. The first time I meet you, you cussed, shouted and yelled. Not just at me for not getting the last kill but randoms because they made a mistake. The only reason I have you on my freindslist is so I can stay away from you.
When ever I would talk to you calmly, even over admin stuff like multiple rdms and a rdm and leave, you would disrespect me by making snide remarks or cussing at me.

I am an asshole, but I am a fair asshole...that is just who I am... Not once have I been talked to on the side for actions taken in our servers. I showed mercy on your RDM and leave to avoid slay (I mention specifically avoid slay since you did not leave the server until I marked your for death)...on top of that...My name has not shown up in this section of the forum...I also did not ascend to the rank of Veteran by chance.. I don't hate you, I barely know you, but I am looking out for the good of the server.

You are still looking past the point that you need to learn to get along with people you do not even like. Not only for the sake of CG, but IRL as well. If you feel like I am such a bastard, then maybe you should stop attacking me in your abuse thread. Focus on improving your own problems and shortcomings.

Just for the record, what is stated above my reply deserves way more than a "stop bickering" argument. I mean, I was willing to just let all that shit that already happened go, but this is becoming a reoccurring motif for Dante.

Nothing I said was about a personal gripe. I am not the one proclaiming feelings of rage for another member of the community. Sorry that the trooth hertz j00.

-Wooley
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2013, 11:50:37 PM »

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2013, 12:33:54 AM »
you say you aren't personal attacking but i see some rather rude remarks in your reply. Save that stuff for pm.

for that matter why reply? i hate to be that guy but this thread should be locked, the main issue has been talked about and a verdict was reached i believe.

Offline Dante

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2013, 12:54:54 AM »
Wooley I don't listen to you because I hate you. If any other Vet talks to me I will listen. The first time I meet you, you cussed, shouted and yelled. Not just at me for not getting the last kill but randoms because they made a mistake. The only reason I have you on my freindslist is so I can stay away from you.
When ever I would talk to you calmly, even over admin stuff like multiple rdms and a rdm and leave, you would disrespect me by making snide remarks or cussing at me.

I am an asshole, but I am a fair asshole...that is just who I am... Not once have I been talked to on the side for actions taken in our servers. I showed mercy on your RDM and leave to avoid slay (I mention specifically avoid slay since you did not leave the server until I marked your for death)...on top of that...My name has not shown up in this section of the forum...I also did not ascend to the rank of Veteran by chance.. I don't hate you, I barely know you, but I am looking out for the good of the server.

You are still looking past the point that you need to learn to get along with people you do not even like. Not only for the sake of CG, but IRL as well. If you feel like I am such a bastard, then maybe you should stop attacking me in your abuse thread. Focus on improving your own problems and shortcomings.

Just for the record, what is stated above my reply deserves way more than a "stop bickering" argument. I mean, I was willing to just let all that shit that already happened go, but this is becoming a reoccurring motif for Dante.

Nothing I said was about a personal gripe. I am not the one proclaiming feelings of rage for another member of the community. Sorry that the trooth hertz j00.

-Wooley
I can't even put a response into words without personally attacking you. But you are disrespectful again and I wish that you, never ever talk to me again. Ever.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2013, 01:17:49 AM »
This has already been dealt with....but I can see it getting worse from here.

I am locking this. If any of the other CL's agree/disagree with Dante transferring to another server please state so.

Edit: I just had something pointed out to me, went and re-read everything I needed to. Suffice to say incoming warnings.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 01:31:20 AM by Old Crow »
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2013, 01:17:49 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal