Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Scorpion Clan Assassin: Dante  (Read 6794 times)

Offline Kwaurtz

Scorpion Clan Assassin: Dante
« on: August 24, 2013, 04:01:32 PM »
Name of player reporting abuse: Kwaurtz

Steam ID, to facilitate unban if applicable:

Server: ttt

Admin who is suspected of the abuse: See title

In which server did the abuse occur?: TTT....

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of:
1. Dante threatened me all morning after he threatened another player for T-bagging someone.
2. I pointed out hey, I'm t-bagging this dead body. He continued to say that its being disrespectful and against the rules.
3. Towersheep was online as well as Dylan, Irish came on as well as Inject. As soon as Inject came on, Dante notidly stopped threatening for t-bagging
4. Dante and I bickered back and forth, Agentorange popped in for a visit and was banned.
5. Dante slapped me for one damage and continued to ask me if I wanted it and called me a 'kinky bitch' in steam chat.

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too):
1:40ish pm est 8/24/2013
Please link any evidence (videos, screen shots, etc.):

Additional comments:

Towersheep, Inject, Liam Neeson, IrishBandit, Dylan, and several other regulars would be able to back my claims up if asked. I believe Tower should have a demo as well. May I also point out that when it was brought up infront of Jorgen he said 'Dante is on a blacklist for TTT admin anyways, and was never supposed to have it again'. Dante is unstable, and when prodded in the slightest bit, will take a mile. He continually used the admin messages to tell us to 'not t-bag'.

Offline IrishBandit

Re: Scorpion Clan Assassin: Dante
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 04:03:09 PM »
Can confirm.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 04:03:09 PM »

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 04:11:21 PM »
Spoiler for my reaction:

Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Red

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 04:19:35 PM »
Look... Another one...
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Dante

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 04:21:36 PM »
1. Dante threatened me all morning after he threatened another player for T-bagging someone.
I didn't threaten you all morning, hell I even told you in steam chat Im not going to do shit about it, I just wanted people to be nice to each other. Look at the steam chat pic, it even says I just wanted people to be courteous to each other. Is it such a bad thing to try and nip a possible problem in the bud?

2. I pointed out hey, I'm t-bagging this dead body. He continued to say that its being disrespectful and against the rules.
You did that after I asked you and the other dude not to T-Bag. You were trying to pick a fight with me.
3. Towersheep was online as well as Dylan, Irish came on as well as Inject. As soon as Inject came on, Dante notidly stopped threatening for t-bagging
I stopped even giving a shit like 2 maps before Inject got on.
4. Dante and I bickered back and forth, Agentorange popped in for a visit and was banned.
You gave me a link to an Ban Appeal that said he was suppose to be permanantly banned, I looked at it and he is, you even gave me the original Steam ID.
5. Dante slapped me for one damage and continued to ask me if I wanted it and called me a 'kinky bitch' in steam chat.
Ok please explain the whole story. You knifed me in front of Everyone. And started T-Bagging me, I joking said if you wanted me to slap you. You know, like a sex joke, after me trying to hear you over others twice I finnaly heard you say do it, so I slapped you for 1 damage, mind you you were T-bagging me an inch from a health station. And Said Kinky Bitch because of that. If you said Don't slap me I wouldn't have done anything.
'Dante is on a blacklist for TTT admin anyways, and was never supposed to have it again'. Dante is unstable, and when prodded in the slightest bit, will take a mile. He continually used the admin messages to tell us to 'not t-bag'.
That was over a year ago and Blacklist was because I tried to perma Remscar for Trolling and RDming every now and then.
I sent one message.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 04:32:29 PM by Dante »

Offline CashPrizes

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2013, 04:28:22 PM »
Admin abuse? Really? How fruitless.

Offline Dante

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2013, 04:47:51 PM »
I think I can't do TTT. This is mainly due to me taking a step back and actually thinking about it with Irish, Kwaurtz and Jorgen. TTT does something to me no other game does, I get too invested into this game, it makes me paranoid, Anxious and above all, angry. Which is not good with my Autism. Every other game I have admined for, even Jail Break I have never had this problem. So I do wan't to try and talk about being moved to a server that won't cause these problems, and that I hopefully can do better on.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2013, 04:49:32 PM »
Seems fair enough to me.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2013, 05:05:41 PM »
I'm a witness :p

Dante you and admin abuse threads.. jesus.

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2013, 05:36:52 PM »
Admin abuse? Really? How fruitless.

what the hell does that mean? Any admin abuse thread will be treated with respect so long as there is proper evidence to back it up. Saying its fruitless makes me think that you feel any abuse claim is groundless, regardless of the evidence.

At any rate, Dante I think its best that you move on. Hell before I left you kept telling kountdown to not kill somebody in front of you, because it "ruined" your T round. I told you it happens, and its no big deal cause its a game but you didn't drop it. It was almost as if you were ordering kount to not snipe people as a T.

you let your emotions get the best of you. That doesn't mean your a bad admin but its a very objective job, esp TTT, and you can't get bent out of shape for every little thing.

id be fine with you transferring your admin elsewhere, so long as the other CLs or Cortez is cool with it.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2013, 06:09:40 PM »
I said it on his application and I stand by it: "Dante was a good admin when I was HA"

I think TTT lately has a lot of problems with Admins making their own rules and no one clearing it with Cortez. I've said "Check with Cortez" on just about every abuse thread because 99% of the time he is not consulted.

The vets should be teaching the trials GOOD PRACTICES, I've heard they do just the opposite.

Dante, I'd personally like to thank you for being mature enough to see a problem many of us were unaware of/could not have fully understood. I recommend him for any server because he does genuinely care about the community and is a good admin (when give proper instruction)

by Kwaurtz

Offline oobla37

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2013, 07:14:02 PM »
This may or may not be pointless to post, but Dante, you're a good guy, and a competent admin anywhere else. The problem is, TTT is a way different game to admin than anything else. I'm glad that you came to the conclusion that you may have trouble with ttt. It's honestly a mindset. Admins devote ttt time to the concept of control, rather than the game. If nobody is breaking rules, great, play the game. 1 person breaks anything, change your mindset to "yes, I'm willing to stand afk to sort this out". I believe you should look into other servers, and find one you enjoy. Saxton Hale perhaps, but I digress. TTT admin isn't for everyone. I enjoy playing with you, so stick around on the server, eh?

By kwuartz
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2013, 05:43:20 PM »

The vets should be teaching the trials GOOD PRACTICES, I've heard they do just the opposite.

The problem with Dante, is that when you try and teach him what is wrong and what is right he insists that his way is the only fucking way and goes off like LA LA LA LA CAN'T HEAR YOU!

These incidents are increasing, including RDM & Leave, Claims of Abuse and threats to go run to cortez, lies about what actually happened in a round. Rules that are twisted to suite him or blatantly ignored.

I know we can't like everyone on the server. It is just a part of life. There really isn't that much to being an admin. You have to be willing to lose game time, cuz you have a job to do. -_-

I would say the most paramount responsibility in being an admin on any server...KNOWING THE FUCKING RULES in which case, yes TTT has many of them, but you also have to be a big enough person to admit when your ignorance proceeds you and learn from it. Specially when someone more seasoned than you is telling you YOU ARE WRONG! Granted from my experience with Dante it is more like he cannot handle the fact that he is wrong and then continues to endlessly argue with people trying to press the matter that he is right. Which makes himself, our community, other admins look foolish. When we are trying to explain to him the proper methods.

This has happened so frequently that I do not even enjoy playing on the server when he is on. I will usually end up client side muting him and or leaving the game completely.

This is not something I should have to do, but I find that trying to take a diplomatic approach has failed on more occasions than one.

I strongly feel that Dante is not fit to be an admin. The prior incidents have already been recorded with HA and others, At that time I felt like well, maybe he will be talked to and no reason to shit on his face with an abuse thread. Apparently things are not getting better?

Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2013, 06:20:19 PM »
Okay, so this is a pretty minor abuse so I am glad that you guys have worked this out the way you have. Perhaps Dante isn't cut out for TTT afterall. I am in favor of him transferring to another server, assuming it is okay with the other HA/CLs.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Dante

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2013, 06:44:12 PM »
Wooley I don't listen to you because I hate you. If any other Vet talks to me I will listen. The first time I meet you, you cussed, shouted and yelled. Not just at me for not getting the last kill but randoms because they made a mistake. The only reason I have you on my freindslist is so I can stay away from you.
When ever I would talk to you calmly, even over admin stuff like multiple rdms and a rdm and leave, you would disrespect me by making snide remarks or cussing at me.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 06:47:29 PM by Dante »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2013, 06:44:12 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal