Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Đante the Đaemon  (Read 9294 times)

Ðeath.

Re: Đante the Đaemon
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2013, 08:51:02 PM »
I might have a demo of the second incident, (During rooftops, I mean.) Do you know what time EST that occurred? You can check the actual time you took the screenshot in.. It might be different numbers, but this is where my SS folder is, so it probably is for you.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\33220014\760\remote\4000\screenshots

Offline Dante

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2013, 08:56:54 PM »
I might have a demo of the second incident, (During rooftops, I mean.) Do you know what time EST that occurred? You can check the actual time you took the screenshot in.. It might be different numbers, but this is where my SS folder is, so it probably is for you.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\33220014\760\remote\4000\screenshots
I think Rooftops was between 10 and 1.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2013, 08:56:54 PM »

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2013, 09:57:27 PM »
First off, thank you death for the demos. They helped.
Second, I'm here to exmain evidence and give my opinion. I've looked at all that was posted so far.
Quote from: andyoh0123
1The way Herpderp and I collided was accidental and occurred in a similar doorway and manner that Dante uses the axe here: http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt79/andyoh0123/cg/hypocrisyinthecolonies_zps2ac1f43a.jpg

2Roy the ship incident:
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt79/andyoh0123/cg/hitit_zpsa80d7d39.png
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt79/andyoh0123/cg/hitititlikeumeanit_zps883d1882.png
1 -> That is no against the rules. He's not chasing anyone with it.
2 -> So if an admin sees what he thinks is rdm, he should ignore it? He was doing what he was supposed to do. Maybe if you stopped taking shit like this personal and try to get people to go against him he wouldn't feel the need to ensure you follow the rules. He may be more forgiving. The person damaged DOES NOT HAVE TO COMPLAIN. That is a common courtesy the admins extend to players.

More proof:
1He muted me for correcting him:
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/631915450053349324/829D55BCF0A1A8D9D4F26336A36F70F03DFB5716/
2Heres him practically disrespecting me and supporting Kael for what he said:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/631915450053343073/99AEEC6B697EF1BD19B33528DAD3F6221C75159E/
He also killed me for me hitting the health station twice, and did not slay himself (it's not a valid reason to kill)

1 -> Herp, he did ask you to stop multiple times. See "DanteAndyHerp2.dem"
2 -> Same demo, he was fustrated because you wouldn't drop it after multiple warnings.

1Rooftops Incident:
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt79/andyoh0123/cg/vendetta_zps2a4829ae.png
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt79/andyoh0123/cg/veeeendatta_zpsb21ff7c1.png

Also: Hitting the Health Station is T baiting (in my view), unless told to do so. It is doing something that the final out come is traitorous. He had every right to kill you AND herp. Most people are just nice and don't.

Conclusion: No abuse found. Don't T-bait and whine when you get capped for it.
Dante, well done. You lost your temper once but you held it longer than I would :-P. Be careful because I see you filling in a lot of undefined rules, I just happen to agree with this one.
Dante AND Death, since this was not written please seek out Cortez's opinion before enforcing rules. I think it should be considered T baiting.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Obviously not Gopib

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2013, 10:10:43 PM »
About the continuous hitting the health station...

You both hit the health station enough times to where it was destroyed. Both having participated in destroying the health station, should be killed, because you both assigned damage to it multiple times and it WAS destroyed.
Roy: I could see how helping break a health station could get you killed, although if Herp had walked away before it was broken, then he shouldn't be killed. But why even break it? IMO thats just trolling.

I agree with the points presented above.
I strongly think there should be something added about this in the rules. There is absolutely NO purpose to hitting/damaging the health station other than to troll as an innocent or to ease upcoming traitorous attacks (possible exceptions if it's 1v1 between an inno and a traitor). Damaging the health station should have a consequence other than just mere "mark him/her as suspicious", seeing as some proven innocents like being trolling clowns as well (something that I do not feel should be welcome in our server.) A light post-round punishment if done by a proven innocent or an in-round damage infliction if by a traitor/not proven innocent, or something.

Damaging the Health Station as an innocent = Trolling and nothing else, and there's no need for trolling.

Otherwise I'm surprised this particular issue (the health station one) is being tossed against Dante in a forum thread at such a force. As a higher admin, if I was there to witness him and other people killing you for damaging an INNOCENT FRIENDLY item as an INNOCENT to troll OTHER PLAYERS, sure technically that's not killable, but I would've let it go. Hell even if I was the troll in question hitting the health station, I wouldn't care.

Just because it's not technically specified that you shouldn't do one thing doesn't mean you should be a dick to other players. That health station incident should not be what demotes Dante, or even be debated any further in my opinion.
THIS.
If you participate in destroying a health station, your taking the chance to get shot. Dont do it the whine about it.

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Jeff the killer
(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Not clicking it
Snoop Doge: Jeff just wants to say nighty night...
(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Screeching into my soul is not saying "Nighty Night"
Snoop Doge: Is pretty damn close though
SCREAMER WARNING
Jeff the Killer(Nighty Night)

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2013, 10:33:39 PM »

Roy: I could see how helping break a health station could get you killed, although if Herp had walked away before it was broken, then he shouldn't be killed. But why even break it? IMO thats just trolling.

I've noticed him doing this a lot. Just the other day, he waltzed up to the tester on 67th and smashed it, thinking he was immune because he was a detective. Then a confused inno shot him, then another shot him, and it became an RDM fest. I'm saying this to you Herp: stop it. Stop initiating RDM.
My apologizes, I was out:
I think the tester ruins the fun of finding out who the traitors are, so I destroyed it for one round. Detectives should be immune anyway.
Roy:
If Andy was hitting it and not stopping, me hitting it a couple of times would have done nothing - Andy was going to break it anyways.

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline oobla37

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2013, 10:37:42 PM »

I've noticed him doing this a lot. Just the other day, he waltzed up to the tester on 67th and smashed it, thinking he was immune because he was a detective. Then a confused inno shot him, then another shot him, and it became an RDM fest. I'm saying this to you Herp: stop it. Stop initiating RDM.
I think the tester ruins the fun of finding out who the traitors are, so I destroyed it for one round. Detectives should be immune anyway.
Roy:
If Andy was hitting it and not stopping, me hitting it a couple of times would have done nothing - Andy was going to break it anyways.

Jesus herp, stop hitting health stations, and if worst comes to worst, hit the tester any time that you are NOT a detective, break the thing pre round if anytime at all. Please do that for me? Just break it pre round, and never health?

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2013, 10:42:17 PM »

Roy:

Jesus herp, stop hitting health stations, and if worst comes to worst, hit the tester any time that you are NOT a detective, break the thing pre round if anytime at all. Please do that for me? Just break it pre round, and never health?
k, didn't know destroying stuff was a big deal. won't happen again?

Offline oobla37

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2013, 10:46:41 PM »
Dude, I urge you not too. I know you've been trying to be on good behavior. I've noticed. Just... Try to stay on good standing.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2013, 10:53:58 PM »
Dude, I urge you not too. I know you've been trying to be on good behavior. I've noticed. Just... Try to stay on good standing.
I swear not to crowbar any people, healthstations, or t-tester, t-bait in anyway, or troll.

k?

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2013, 11:45:58 PM »
I think Towersheep just basically ended this one pretty well.

I've been gone the entire day, so I have not seen all the evidence myself, but I do see one thing:

I see somebody crying wolf over petty things. Don't forget how that story ended. Bringing up admin abuse multiple times with lack of hard evidence, or very weak evidence makes me think that you have it out for somebody more then actually making sure admins stay within their boundaries. Add in the fact that you were the one to break the health station, then complain about it, makes me think you still don't know the rules of the server.

*sigh* since it appears people want to troll anyway they can. I suggest that any attempt to destroy a T tester/health station should be changed to result in it being a killable action. Put it in black and white, and if people complain, then its right there.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 11:48:12 PM by Old Crow »
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline andyoh0123

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2013, 12:24:34 AM »
Just wanna say me and Dante talked on steam and we apologized and talked it out maturely and professionally, the rooftops issue has been resolved.

As for anyone interested in the mw2 incident screenshot: http://gyazo.com/cbb0fc321ff200a45bd41ab415b0b46f.png

Offline Leninade

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2013, 12:56:59 AM »
Just wanna say me and Dante talked on steam and we apologized and talked it out maturely and professionally, the rooftops issue has been resolved.

As for anyone interested in the mw2 incident screenshot: http://gyazo.com/cbb0fc321ff200a45bd41ab415b0b46f.png
Which again begs the question why you didn't do that first and instead made this thread almost immediately.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2013, 01:23:55 AM »

Dante and I also talked, this time calmly, and we decided it was considered trolling and I told him I would stop..

So now what to do with this thread:
Dante is no longer considered abusing
and we should add to the rules that hitting the health station/t tester is traitorous. at the time of this thread being posted I was just going by the rules, and saying it was legal.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2013, 08:51:53 AM »
Well that pretty much resolved itself. Old Crow, Towersheep and John pretty much said it all. I will be making an edit to the rules to prevent this confusion with the healthstation. Admin abuse not found, thread locked.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2013, 08:51:53 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal