Why were you banned:Propkilling

What server where you banned from: TTT

What date and/or time around were you banned:Sometime in April

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:24770504

Your in game name:Kacey

Link to your steam page:steamcommunity.com/id/TTPKacey

Additional comments:

Hey guys, it's been some time.

I'd first off like to apologize for what a massive jackhole I was before. I know I completely ignored the rules and pretty much ruined the game for everyone else. I actually messed up a lot of things during those couple months, I became arrogant and hateful because I thought I had it all and I had a very very big reality check just a few days after my second crack at an unban. That's not what this is about.

This is me coming back to beg forgiveness and ask for another chance to play with you guys. I've since entirely quit TTT, as every server I've ever played on since then has been terrible or empty most of the time. I was (probably still am, I haven't checked in for a couple months) an admin on Hex Gaming's TTT, and I don't play it since it's been dead (0 players) for like two months now. The owner is working on making his own game mode which I will be helping set up but I'm pretty much done with that community now. One thing I did learn there is just how irritating minges were and when I was dealing with an incredibly Snak-like player I realized 'oh god this was me three months ago'.

So I'd just like to set the record straight. Yeah, I broke rules and messed up the community when I was here before. And yes, I will admit that I sent pictures of a mutilated penis to caboose (I did not however tell him to kill himself; I stick by that, suicide is still nothing to be taken lightly) in my rage after being permabanned by Nexus.

I understand that there is absolutely zero reason to unban me. I mean, you have nothing to show that I've improved or changed in any way. But I ask that I be given a last chance to play here as I've never had quite as much fun with TTT as when I was playing here.

Please consider this, I'd really love to get back on some day.

-Kacey

IsYn Wooley:
uhh...NO -1

Kacey:

--- Quote from: IsYn Wooley on August 18, 2013, 02:43:35 AM ---uhh...NO -1

--- End quote ---

Would you like to be a bit more mature about this and actually state your reasons?

Tictactoe360:
I'mma go with No
You're behaviour in the past was horrible from my experience and you hand SEVERAL chance to get your shit together.

The RDM and Propkilling was the worst
You'd act all innocent when anyone would accuse you and the moment the admins were gone you'd immediately go back to throwing barrels at people.

If I recall correctly you did it to me several times then when I'd bring it up to an admin you'd act like you had never prop-killed in your life.

You abused the fact that prop kills don't show up in the logs and constantly ruined the game for others.

Now that you "Can't find any servers that aren't dead" you come back.
I'm going to say No, you had many chances and never even tried to change.

Kacey:

--- Quote from: Tictactoe360 on August 18, 2013, 03:02:48 AM ---I'mma go with No
You're behaviour in the past was horrible from my experience and you hand SEVERAL chance to get your shit together.

The RDM and Propkilling was the worst
You'd act all innocent when anyone would accuse you and the moment the admins were gone you'd immediately go back to throwing barrels at people.

If I recall correctly you did it to me several times then when I'd bring it up to an admin you'd act like you had never prop-killed in your life.

You abused the fact that prop kills don't show up in the logs and constantly ruined the game for others.

Now that you "Can't find any servers that aren't dead" you come back.
I'm going to say No, you had many chances and never even tried to change.

--- End quote ---

I never said I couldn't find any servers that aren't dead. I was just saying why I've derived no enjoyment from any TTT since then. I've not attempted to play TTT in months, my hours in Gmod have all been GMod Tower, PERP or working on a TDMCars project.

I did try to change, I just fell into my old ways too easily but that's long over with. It's been a long few months since my ban (almost six) and I've long since stopped the stupid exploiting shit.

Yeah, I was a dick then and I apologize. I just ask you give me another chance to show you I'm not going to do it again. If I do it again, I can just be perma'd again and I'll leave with no argument. but it's not gonna happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version