lilg0218:
Who were you banned by: Nexus

Why were you banned: Rdm and leave

What server where you banned from: ttt, hidden, etc ttt

What date and/or time around were you banned: not sure lol

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52521643

Your in game name: (=CG=) lilg0218

Link to your steam page:

Additional comments: I killed someone who I thought was kos'd and then I started lagging (the mic ringing) and then I left. I am sorry for the rdm and am willing to finish the ban

Kountd0wn:
Wasn't there, but lilg is a reg, and a good TTT player who dissaproves of RDM, and certaintly doesn't do it himself.

Also, I'd like to say that I got banned for the same reason a while back (accidental RDM then lagged out). I think admins should really make sure they have all the information before they carry out the ban, especially when dealing with a reg player :P

lilg0218:

--- Quote from: Kountd0wn on July 29, 2013, 03:08:05 PM ---Wasn't there, but lilg is a reg, and a good TTT player who dissaproves of RDM, and certaintly doesn't do it himself.

Also, I'd like to say that I got banned for the same reason a while back (accidental RDM then lagged out). I think admins should really make sure they have all the information before they carry out the ban, especially when dealing with a reg player :P

--- End quote ---

Thank you :)

HerpDerpMike:
Loyal to CG from my experience with him, if someone can prove he was lagging it'd be great (maybe get a witness or Mercy himself)

Quick question, what made you think he was KOS'd?

(happy gustav <3?)

lilg0218:

--- Quote from: HerpDerpMike on July 29, 2013, 03:42:44 PM ---+1 Loyal to CG from my experience with him, if someone can prove he was lagging it'd be great (maybe get a witness or Mercy himself)

Quick question, what made you think he was KOS'd?

--- End quote ---

Last words from a traitor but I didnt relize the person he killed was a T

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version