Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Đante the Đaemon  (Read 8353 times)

Offline andyoh0123

Re: Đante the Đaemon
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2013, 07:08:53 PM »
Alright dude I don't know what to do because everything I say you claim is a lie. Everything I posted is true.

Offline Dante

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2013, 07:11:48 PM »
Alright dude I don't know what to do because everything I say you claim is a lie.
I don't claim everything Is a lie I claim parts are lies or you leave out important parts.
Everything I posted is true.
No.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2013, 07:11:48 PM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2013, 08:55:58 PM »
Alright lets see what Cortez has to say about this please.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2013, 11:18:59 PM »
I'll put in my opinion:

Dante doesn't deserve a punishment imo, he made a mistake and people were screaming at him (I was also because you kept saying the rules were different, which I am sorry) But dante made an honest mistake :/, and now he learned from it..

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2013, 12:46:16 PM »
I've seen Dante ignore rules several times before. I even have some evidence at home (currently at work).
He and another admin killed me for having a diamond block on Minecraft and not using it to complete the objective (An auto inno win). They both said "I'll take the slay" or something to that effect. There was no rule listed against holding/hiding them. This tells me 2 things:
1. The will break the rules when they please
2. They knew what they were doing it wrong.

Andoyh has a lot of proof and several witnesses to back him up. Dante has his word (which is in question) and I believe 1 or 2 people who may not have even been there.

ALL ADMINS, you should not contradict what he MOTD say. If an admin (any level other than Cortez) or Coder (:P) tell you to enforce a rule that goes against what the MOTD says, confirm with Cortez. It'll help avoid these problems in the future. The players will only know what is in the MOTD, do not blame them if they were not warned. It may be the case Cortez forgot to update the MOTD, a 30sec fix that will avoid complaints in the future.

Verdict: I would remove him based on the evidence by the person complaining AND his general demeanor. It seems this is not the first time he has acted like this and I doubt it'll be the last. If my evidence is necessary, I'll post it around 3:30pm - 4:00pm est.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Dante

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2013, 01:06:15 PM »
I've seen Dante ignore rules several times before. I even have some evidence at home (currently at work).
He and another admin killed me for having a diamond block on Minecraft and not using it to complete the objective (An auto inno win). They both said "I'll take the slay" or something to that effect. There was no rule listed against holding/hiding them. This tells me 2 things:
1. The will break the rules when they please
2. They knew what they were doing it wrong.
That was Blade not me. I didn't even kill you, I was just following you trying to force you to drop the diamond block. Nor did I ever say "I'll take the slay" You are looking at the wrong person. Also, yes there is a rule to hiding the diamond blocks.

IV. Map-Specific Traitorous Actions (Killable):

Minecraft:
    1. Hiding Diamond Blocks or throwing them into lava

Andoyh has a lot of proof and several witnesses to back him up. Dante has his word (which is in question) and I believe 1 or 2 people who may not have even been there.
Andyoh has very little proof at all. I also asked Dark Yellow and Kaelthex to get on and post about it, since he did disregard me when I told him not to go behind the building.

ALL ADMINS, you should not contradict what he MOTD say. If an admin (any level other than Cortez) or Coder (:P) tell you to enforce a rule that goes against what the MOTD says, confirm with Cortez. It'll help avoid these problems in the future. The players will only know what is in the MOTD, do not blame them if they were not warned. It may be the case Cortez forgot to update the MOTD, a 30sec fix that will avoid complaints in the future.
Yes. I will do that next time.

Verdict: I would remove him based on the evidence by the person complaining AND his general demeanor. It seems this is not the first time he has acted like this and I doubt it'll be the last.
He litteraly has proof of one thing, and sorry I'm a little upset about this guy, I am on for 16-18 hours and when ever he gets on he disregards me and tries to glitch the map or prop kill. Also he only has evidence on one thing, the axe. He doesn't show that he immediately killed 3 people with the axe AND HerpDerp is talking about a different occasion. Andyoh has no witnesses to back him up, so I don't see where you get that, no one has posted about those incidents.
Two of his screen shots actually support me.

So you all in all you want me removed for a rightful slay, (look at his screen shot he was out of bounds after 4 warnings), A sarcastic joke to Chaoticats(Dante Cats), and me (which I admit to) Saying the axe is killable and shooting someone for it, because I believed the word of Storm of Ashes. Oh yeah, and because Blade killed you on minecraft for running away with the diamond block, which he reasoned was a traitorous act since it was the very last one we needed.

That doesn't seem fair at all, especially the last part. That wasn't even me.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 01:08:19 PM by Dante »

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2013, 01:18:06 PM »
7/19 Dante talks about banning Energizer for ragequitting after a mute
http://gyazo.com/51d63ee87ab40e896962d1b029182ab4.png

7/19 location I landed where I was threatened a slay
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt79/andyoh0123/Garrys%20Mod/dant2_zps7afb1ea2.jpg

7/19 location I was slain at
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt79/andyoh0123/Garrys%20Mod/dant3_zpsb1bbeec1.jpg

7/20 Dante stating electrifying the axe is killable and him killing me another round for doing it again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTlxfV3ubH4&feature=youtu.be

7/19 -> I agree not proof.

7/20 -> that's as solid as proof gets. He didn't chase anyone. You even said "I told you it was traitorous" but the MOTD says otherwise. The only time another admin should tell you of a rule is when nothing is there on the MOTD.

As for the Minecraft incident -> " Hiding Diamond Blocks or throwing them into lava" I was holding it. Therefor I never threw it / hid it. I didn't run into nether and I actually stayed close to the oven until you AND blade said you were gonna kill me. I was killed in the middle of the map, not really a place to hide it. I couldn't put it in the T room from that side, which i why I walked AWAY from the T room door.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Dante

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2013, 01:25:43 PM »
7/19 Dante talks about banning Energizer for ragequitting after a mute
http://gyazo.com/51d63ee87ab40e896962d1b029182ab4.png

7/19 location I landed where I was threatened a slay
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt79/andyoh0123/Garrys%20Mod/dant2_zps7afb1ea2.jpg

7/19 location I was slain at
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt79/andyoh0123/Garrys%20Mod/dant3_zpsb1bbeec1.jpg

7/20 Dante stating electrifying the axe is killable and him killing me another round for doing it again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTlxfV3ubH4&feature=youtu.be

7/19 -> I agree not proof.

7/20 -> that's as solid as proof gets. He didn't chase anyone. You even said "I told you it was traitorous" but the MOTD says otherwise. The only time another admin should tell you of a rule is when nothing is there on the MOTD.

As for the Minecraft incident -> " Hiding Diamond Blocks or throwing them into lava" I was holding it. Therefor I never threw it / hid it. I didn't run into nether and I actually stayed close to the oven until you AND blade said you were gonna kill me. I was killed in the middle of the map, not really a place to hide it. I couldn't put it in the T room from that side, which i why I walked AWAY from the T room door.
I never killed you. I wasn't even going to. I was LYING to get you to drop the diamond block "Oh shit they will shoot me if I don't drop it!" Blade actually shot you. And the reason I brought up the rule is you said hiding the block isn't kill able.

As for 720 The round before like 1/4th of the server died because someone (Might be andyoh can't remember) dropped the axe which clipped into a corpse, so no one could see it. And I admitted that I was wrong about the axe, I thought I was suppose to do what ever higher level admins said in regard to punishments and rules.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 01:29:58 PM by Dante »

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2013, 01:31:27 PM »
It appears to me that this thread has been convoluted with a lot of bullshit. From what I can tell, there have been wrongs done by both sides. While Dante may have been wrong in the slay ( I checked out the spot shown in the screenshot and he should have at least asked for a second opinion because there is nothing about being there in the MOTD) and was defiantly wrong with the axe, but Andy was also wrong to aggravate him. I am also disappointed at Dante's behavior in this thread though, it is unnecessary to breakdown every single part of everyone's posts and counter them. There's nothing wrong with defending yourself but that is a little much. Also making direct comparisons to two different people is not good as well. Admin abuse threads should be a place of evidence and discussion, not arguing and disrespect.

So, I am giving Dante a weeks suspension for a few reasons; his behavior, the fact he is just a newly minted trial admin and that he's pushing himself way to hard. Being on for 16-18 hours a day isn't something to brag about, that's unhealthy. Take a break, watch how some of the other, more experienced admins handle things, and make sure you have the rules and punishment standards memorized. Thread locked.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2013, 01:31:27 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal