Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Đante the Đaemon  (Read 8352 times)

Offline Guztav.

Re: Đante the Đaemon
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2013, 05:32:09 PM »
Dante, we have the right to make a judgement with the information provided. Why would someone lie about an admin abusing his powers I will never know.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2013, 05:35:14 PM »
Dante, we have the right to make a judgement with the information provided. Why would someone lie about an admin abusing his powers I will never know.

People have and will continue to do so, I would go on a total rant about how it's human nature, but I truly am too lazy today.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2013, 05:35:14 PM »

Offline Dante

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2013, 05:55:56 PM »

Because you are acusing me without the whole story. Which is entirely biased not to mention rude.

Why would he lie? Lets see here, he trolls me purposefully, I see him troll randoms too. He is litteraly not telling the whole story, only parts that help him and has a grudge against me for some reason.

Andyoh reminds me too much of Remscar.

Also I thought Storm of ashes (The one who told me about the axe) Was a vet.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 06:40:36 PM by Dante »

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2013, 06:08:06 PM »
Stop acting so hostile. Remscar has nothing to do with this entire thing. Hes providing evidence for this entire thing, and has developed a reputation as being the kind of person who wouldn't try to troll you. Now as I read this, the things you've done seem to just show some inconsistencies with how you are administrating. As wella s giving out the wrong punishments for certain things, and otherwise being uneducated. Honestly, I think all of the admins should be mentored when they are freshly added, because this sort of thing happens wayyyy too often.

Offline andyoh0123

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2013, 06:10:01 PM »
Firstly you told me simply jumping to the building was considered killable, as you were getting ready to kill me and DarkYellow the round after that before we even did, which we were joking about; and I did go behind the walls after you already threatened to slay.

For the axe, the round that I killed 3 people with it was a few days earlier than 7/20. Also, that day I did not kill anyone with the axe, but I hid the axe and then people ran into it; a player something along the lines of Asphaltxx consistently ran into it as a joke. The round I intentionally killed 5 people with it I was a traitor. For me, electrifying the axe is always just a fun thing that makes the round more interesting.

Also I did post a while back saying "I dont even like ttt I just come to troll", and in context you could tell I was joking. You're calling me a troll but I'm always just joking around messing with some props or something goofy when you call me a troll.

Offline (=CG=) Scooby

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2013, 06:13:54 PM »

Why would someone lie, well there is several reasons:
1. To get the admin in trouble.
2. To troll.
3. I'm sure there is more reasons but these will suffice.

It's not unheard of that people try to get others in trouble.
As for Andy I've never seen him troll, but that might be because he doesn't do it while I'm around.
I've also never had a problem with the way dante administrates.

Offline Dante

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2013, 06:17:18 PM »
Firstly you told me simply jumping to the building was considered killable, as you were getting ready to kill me and DarkYellow the round after that before we even did, which we were joking about; and I did go behind the walls after you already threatened to slay.
First I said getting behind it is. The round after was no joke, that is a complete lie, you discombobed off nearly killing Dark Yellow and you fucked up hitting a wall, I watched you. I never punnished you for the roof and wasnt going to, I even didn't slay you since dark was going to through you a dsicombob so you could get out. And exactly you ignored me telling you not to go down there or a slay and did it anyway.
For the axe, the round that I killed 3 people with it was a few days earlier than 7/20. Also, that day I did not kill anyone with the axe, but I hid the axe and then people ran into it; a player something along the lines of Asphaltxx consistently ran into it as a joke. The round I intentionally killed 5 people with it I was a traitor. For me, electrifying the axe is always just a fun thing that makes the round more interesting.
You are lying again, you did kill 3 people on the day of that video, right after I said that you killed a Det and 2 innos.
And the round you killed 5 people I didn ban you, not because you were INNOCENT. But because you were killed and your corpse hid the axe, you intentionaly killed one then killed the rest just because the axe was under your corpse.
Also I did post a while back saying "I dont even like ttt I just come to troll", and in context you could tell I was joking. You're calling me a troll but I'm always just joking around messing with some props or something goofy when you call me a troll.
Because I have had to slay you for rdm and you insult me, regulars and try to prop kill in the beginning of the round claiming its not in the rules.

I don't take "I dont even like ttt I just come to troll" as a joke since right before you rdmed someone. There was no humor in it at all.

Offline Dante

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2013, 06:20:53 PM »
Stop acting so hostile. Remscar has nothing to do with this entire thing. Hes providing evidence for this entire thing, and has developed a reputation as being the kind of person who wouldn't try to troll you. Now as I read this, the things you've done seem to just show some inconsistencies with how you are administrating. As wella s giving out the wrong punishments for certain things, and otherwise being uneducated. Honestly, I think all of the admins should be mentored when they are freshly added, because this sort of thing happens wayyyy too often.
Kwaurtz I punnish a lot lesser than I should be, After Andyoh blew me off and jumped down there *Refrencing his post* I gave him time to grab the discombob from Dark Yellow (Which he didn't) and get out instead of being slayed, which he should have been for glitching and ignoring an admin.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2013, 06:26:43 PM »
Also, Dante said "Holding the axe is killable" after, a group of people said no its not, we said "Coming towards people with the axe is killable". He said he was dealing with RDM afterwards, but I still don't think it's right to mute someone for correcting an admin. (Btw, kinda understandable to mute some people because a majority of them were screaming at him.)

Edit: Reworded, I made it sound a more harsh then it was.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 06:37:08 PM by HerpDerpMike »

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline Dante

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2013, 06:29:50 PM »
Also, Dante said "Holding the axe is killable" and 10 or so people said no its not, we said "Coming towards people with the axe is killable" and he threatened to mute us..

Later then, he talked to me about correcting an admin about the rules?
I didn't mute anyone HerpDerp. I said a Vet told me it is and the entire server was screaming at once during round, I told them stop talking all at once or they would be muted. And herp derp I told you to stop screaming at me the rules since I was also dealing with rdmers and trolls, but you spammed my steam. I litteraly had to stop playing and talk you down because you would not stop spamming my steam.

It is a pain in the ass to deal with rdm and trolls when you and 10 other people are screaming over the mic and spamming me in steam.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 06:32:19 PM by Dante »

Offline otterfiend

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2013, 06:34:03 PM »

Because you are acusing me without the whole story. Which is entirely biased not to mention rude.

Why would he lie? Lets see here, he trolls me purposefully, I see him troll randoms too. He is litteraly not telling the whole story, only parts that help him and has a grudge against me for some reason.

You know who he reminds me of? Remscar.
You know who I said was a bad person and trolled? Remscar.
Who acts like Andyoh? Remscar.
Who did everyone believe and say they didn't troll? Remscar.
Who got permanantly banned later for trolling? Remscar.
Who lied about admin abuse? Remscar.

Speaking of rules Dante should reread:
Conjoint Gaming Forum Rules:
1)   No Personal Attacks, Flaming, Griefing, or Name Calling.

Offline andyoh0123

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2013, 06:36:10 PM »
HerpDerp isn't lying, about 6 or 7 people were saying that it is not killable and Dante threatened to mute the next person who said it for arguing with an admin.

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2013, 06:38:11 PM »

No. It's not rude. I went and gave my opinion from the information that was provided in the report, the full story should be explained in the report. How was I supposed to know whether he was lying or not?

Offline Dante

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2013, 06:38:36 PM »

You know who he reminds me of? Remscar.
You know who I said was a bad person and trolled? Remscar.
Who acts like Andyoh? Remscar.
Who did everyone believe and say they didn't troll? Remscar.
Who got permanantly banned later for trolling? Remscar.
Who lied about admin abuse? Remscar.

Speaking of rules Dante should reread:
Conjoint Gaming Forum Rules:
1)   No Personal Attacks, Flaming, Griefing, or Name Calling.

Ok I will change it, i was trying to say he reminds me of Remscar so much, not personal attack.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 06:40:55 PM by Dante »

Offline Dante

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2013, 06:43:41 PM »
HerpDerp isn't lying, about 6 or 7 people were saying that it is not killable and Dante threatened to mute the next person who said it for arguing with an admin.
I never said he was lying, I said my reason for muting was because people were spamming text chat and mic chat with it.
Dante threatened to mute the next person who said it for arguing with an admin.
Again another lie. I threatened to mute all of the people screaming at once. Hell I even said through chat, Stop screaming over mic or I will mute you, I am trying to deal with rdm reports. Butt you all kept screaming.

Look andyoh I am an for around 18 hours a day. When ever you get on I always have problems with you. Like on camel where you blatantly disregarded me telling you not to go into the glitch area and tried it again the next round. I have to deal with so many "Badasses", Trolls, "Gods", racists, and homophobs, and you come on to troll and ignore me when I tell you not to do something against the rules *Camel glitch area*. I did mess up with the axe, I realize that and I apologize, but you did kill people with the axe after I told you, and you did lie several times in this thread.

Also:
Later that day on the map camel, I was slain for discombob-jumping to the small building; Dante said that discombob-jumping was considered glitching and he could ban me for 1 hour.
You contradict yourself.
7/19 location I landed where I was threatened a slay
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt79/andyoh0123/Garrys%20Mod/dant2_zps7afb1ea2.jpg
I didn't threaten you nor slay you for the roof, I threatened a slay if you jumped behind it which you did. I also said I am suppose to ban you for an hour for it, but I was going to let dark yellow help you get out. Which you blew off, so I slayed you.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 07:01:01 PM by Dante »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2013, 06:43:41 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal