Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Đante the Đaemon  (Read 8354 times)

Offline andyoh0123

Đante the Đaemon
« on: July 21, 2013, 03:07:12 AM »
Name of player reporting abuse: Andyoh

Server: ttt

Admin who is suspected of the abuse: Đante the Đaemon

In which server did the abuse occur?: ttt

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of: Wrongful slay, wrongful call-outs, threaten to ban with ill-reasoning (reason: ragequit)

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too): 7/19 (ragequit threat + wrongful slay); 7/20 (wrongful KOSing)

Please link any evidence (videos, screen shots, etc.):

7/19 Dante talks about banning Energizer for ragequitting after a mute
http://gyazo.com/51d63ee87ab40e896962d1b029182ab4.png

7/19 location I landed where I was threatened a slay
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt79/andyoh0123/Garrys%20Mod/dant2_zps7afb1ea2.jpg

7/19 location I was slain at
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt79/andyoh0123/Garrys%20Mod/dant3_zpsb1bbeec1.jpg

7/20 Dante stating electrifying the axe is killable and him killing me another round for doing it again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTlxfV3ubH4&feature=youtu.be
(Video currently uploading)

Additional comments:

On 7/19 Dante said that he could have banned Energizer for "rage quitting, along with other reasons". Later that day on the map camel, I was slain for discombob-jumping to the small building; Dante said that discombob-jumping was considered glitching and he could ban me for 1 hour.

I understand my proof against the slay here is vague but I'm sure Dante will admit to slaying me.

On 7/20 Dante said that simply electrifying the axe was KOSable. I was killed once for simply carrying the axe by another player and Dante took no action against him. Later he saw me electrify the axe and simply killed me.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 03:16:23 AM by andyoh0123 »

Offline oobla37

Re: Đante the Đaemon
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 04:22:51 AM »
Ok, Dante, please re-read the rules. 1. First of all, energizer probably had a claim if rdm against him, and that is why Dante could have banned him, no problems there. 2. Discombobs jumping is not glicthing if it was the only means used to get to an area, unless Cortez wants to clarify otherwise. 3. Simply electrifying the axe is not traitorous, carrying it towards someone is. Not carrying it in the direction of someone, but exactly towards them. Not really admin abuse in this case, but andyoh is a regular, so if everything checks out, Dante should really just need clarification on what is killable/glicthing.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 04:22:51 AM »

Offline Muffins

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 04:59:24 AM »
It was still inside the map so it wasn't glitching

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 07:29:19 AM »
While I've been on, only really dodgy things I've seen him do were some quite unfair slays and some out of order kills. Can't name any but there were a few.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 07:47:34 AM »
Looks like a total bunch of bad administrating to me. Carrying the axe isn't killable, it's not traitorous If it's not electrified, if it's electrified it's still not traitorous, if you carry it towards some while it's electrified, it's traitorous. Discombob jumping over to the roof shown in picture isn't even slayable. It's like discombob jumping over to the construction site from the prison in the old 67th way. (there's a ladder in the current version.) However, if they jump on all the rubble to get to higher places where you wouldn't generally expect someone to be, or if they have an unfair advantage, it's slayable. (glitching.) Discombob jumping to the roof in the picture has no unfair advantage, infact someone in the tower at the back of the map would have an advantage, because you're extremely exposed on that roof. You can't ban someone for ragequitting or leaving when you've muted them, If they come back, you remute them. You don't ban them. You mute them to stop them talking in-game, what's the point in banning them if they leave when you muted them? they're not going to be able to talk either way. In the picture andy was slain at was a fair slay. You're not allowed up there anyway. It's glitching and you can be slain, but not for being on the roof infront.

Dante you need to go and read the rules and ask questions if you're not sure.

Offline Link236

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 11:22:49 AM »
Dante, as a general rule if thumb, if you aren't 110% sure, don't proceed with that action until you are.
Welcome to the Hotel ConjointGaming...
you can check out anytime you like- but you can never leaveeeee
*guitar solo time*
I'll show you the world, Link. Just take my hand and come with meeee~
Quote from: Gustav
(TEAM) Guztav: I totally want to slap his ass right now
Quote from: All of Haiti
*DEAD* (TEAM) All of Haiti: NEXT MAP. IN AN ALLEY. BRING THE DILDOS.

Offline Dante

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 12:48:19 PM »
Most of what andyoh is saying is a lie, he is a known troll and let me prove it by debunking what he said.

7/19 Dante talks about banning Energizer for ragequitting after a mute
http://gyazo.com/51d63ee87ab40e896962d1b029182ab4.png

I said that sarcastically for one. You also didn't hear him blow up admin chat after trying to evade a mute. I could have banned him for avoiding the mute.

7/19 location I landed where I was threatened a slay
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt79/andyoh0123/Garrys%20Mod/dant2_zps7afb1ea2.jpg

No I threatened to slay you because you jumped behind the building and were walking behind the invisible barrier. You even hid behind the obvious walls, which you didn't take a screen shot of. Then when you said you were going to get out you procrastinated and got further away from the only way out. So your telling 1/10th of the story.

7/20 Dante stating electrifying the axe is killable and him killing me another round for doing it again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTlxfV3ubH4&feature=youtu.be

I warned you because a Vet admin told me it was, you ignored me and blew me off like you always do when I try to get you to follow the rules.

I said I am SUPPOSE to ban you for glitching, I didn't. I gave you ample opportunity to get out yourself, you choose to goof around and blow me off like you always do. Not to mention you tried getting behind the map a Second time the next round, trying to bring Dark Yellow with you. Which I told you twice in round not to do.

Andyoh you are a troll, you are also an rdmer. You ignore me when ever I tell you not to break the rules. You even stated yourself you only go onto TTT to troll. Why you are still here I will never know.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 12:53:49 PM by Dante »

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2013, 01:01:04 PM »
Most of what andyoh is saying is a lie, he is a known troll and let me prove it by debunking what he said.

Andyoh is a regular and pretty much never trolls from what I see. Honestly he knows the rules as well as any regular, and ive never had a problem with him. I cant even recall ever slaying him.

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline Dante

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2013, 01:01:24 PM »
Looks like a total bunch of bad administrating to me.
Yes don't let me tell my side of the story judge on one persons post.

Carrying the axe isn't killable, it's not traitorous If it's not electrified, if it's electrified it's still not traitorous, if you carry it towards some while it's electrified, it's traitorous.
A vet told me electrifying it is Traitorous. So I went off of that. Not to mention I didn't punish him till he killed 3 people including a detective with it.

Discombob jumping over to the roof shown in picture isn't even slayable. It's like discombob jumping over to the construction site from the prison in the old 67th way. (there's a ladder in the current version.) However, if they jump on all the rubble to get to higher places where you wouldn't generally expect someone to be, or if they have an unfair advantage, it's slayable. (glitching.) Discombob jumping to the roof in the picture has no unfair advantage, infact someone in the tower at the back of the map would have an advantage, because you're extremely exposed on that roof.
He went behind the building were the walls are that protect him from getting shot. He litteraly got out of cover for a few seconds (Picture shown) And went back into it.

You can't ban someone for ragequitting or leaving when you've muted them, If they come back, you remute them. You don't ban them. You mute them to stop them talking in-game, what's the point in banning them if they leave when you muted them? they're not going to be able to talk either way.
It was sarcasm to old cg members that were on. Renember when Ragequiting was a perma ban? Thats what I was refrencing. Energizer was lucky I didn't ban him for, Trolling, Admin Disrespect, Avoiding Mute, and Spamming admin chat ONTOP of rdm.
In the picture andy was slain at was a fair slay. You're not allowed up there anyway. It's glitching and you can be slain, but not for being on the roof infront.
I didn't slay him on the roof, I slayed him when he went back into cover from that picture. I told him if he goes down there like he was saying he was suppose to I was suppose to punish him. He did exactly that.

Dante you need to go and read the rules and ask questions if you're not sure.
The only thing I wasn't sure was the electric axe and I believed the Vet that told me.

Next time guys please don't make judgement without the other person posting.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 01:03:15 PM by Dante »

Offline Dante

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2013, 01:02:56 PM »

Andyoh is a regular and pretty much never trolls from what I see. Honestly he knows the rules as well as any regular, and ive never had a problem with him. I cant even recall ever slaying him.
I have seen him troll other players, admin disrespect and completely ignore me. I have slain him several times for killing people with props, electric axe (He killed 5 people), and general rdm.

That means you he either does it only when I am on and no admins are on, or he does it all the time and you just never happened to see it.

Edit: You also start to notice the trolls when you played for 18 hours every day for the past week.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 01:06:00 PM by Dante »

Offline bhavnesh210

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2013, 01:19:57 PM »
Carrying the axe isn't killable, it's not traitorous If it's not electrified, if it's electrified it's still not traitorous, if you carry it towards some while it's electrified, it's traitorous.
A vet told me electrifying it is Traitorous. So I went off of that. Not to mention I didn't punish him till he killed 3 people including a detective with it.

I thought it was kill-able as-well.

Offline Dante

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2013, 01:38:53 PM »
Fyi I just reread the rules the only thing I didn't know about was that you can do 2 warning shots for following and say nothing.

Offline Red

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2013, 02:33:53 PM »
Perhaps instead of condemning an admin for badadmining we should hear his/her side of the story first? Along with all the screenshots and other evidence that he or she may have gathered... Would be a good idea to implement that in future admin abuse posts I think...
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline nucleartaco

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2013, 04:47:16 PM »
Fyi I just reread the rules the only thing I didn't know about was that you can do 2 warning shots for following and say nothing.

You didn't seem to know this though: 1. Carrying the electric axe towards someone

It was under Map-Specific Traitorous Actions. Also I'm a loser so i spend many hours at a time on the server. Many times with no admins and i have never seen anything from Andyoh.

Quote from:  Old Crow
All i want is Nucleartaco's near mine.

Quote from:  Muffins
Muffins: You know i was looking at peoples sigs and i have never been quoted in one :(

Offline Dante

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2013, 05:02:29 PM »

You didn't seem to know this though: 1. Carrying the electric axe towards someone

It was under Map-Specific Traitorous Actions. Also I'm a loser so i spend many hours at a time on the server. Many times with no admins and i have never seen anything from Andyoh.
I did see that don't assume I didn't. If you read my posts you would know a Vet told me it is now killable to even light the axe which is what I went off of.

And I see the exact opposite taco. I see him trolling and saw him litteraly say "I only play TTT to troll." I refer to the fact Part of his claims on abuse I never did anything with. "Can be banned for rage quiting" Never banned him I was talking to old CG members. Which he knew since I told him ingame who I was talking to. He also is complaining about a just slay. Even after giving him ample opurtinity to get out on his own. Dark Yellow and Kaelthax were there and I am asking them to post here.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2013, 05:02:29 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal